Penekepack V1.7 Replacement mod // New update is live! //

Discussion in 'Modification & Media' started by Penekowski, May 14, 2016.

1. Jameson

Jameson

So here im going to write next suggestions for future Peneke Pack versions:
    1)DeathTrooper(As mentioned before)
    2)Kyle Katarn(his FA version from mb2_undeadstar)
    3)Hoth Luke(That will replace Pilot Luke)
    4)Wedge Antillies(For Hero Slots)
    5)Jyn Erso
    6)Captain Cassian Andor( Rogue One: A Star Wars Story)
    7)Ima Gun Di(The guy From Clone Wars)
    8)Shae Vizla(From TOR)
    9)Dark Jaden( Plz bring him back )
    10)Zeb Orellios(for Hero slots)

i think these models would fit well in new Peneke 1.7 :)

Penekowski likes this.
  2. Scott The Scout

Scott The Scout

Yeah I actually did this too, the smaller thumbnails makes picking models easier when you don't have peneke pack fully installed.

3. Jameson

Jameson

@Penekowski It would be great if you would port EZRA BRIDGER model from Force Arena View attachment 1584

hey, you can do that too @Antraxo :D. Watch this vid and you will understand how to do it. Im working on my pack right now :p

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 1, 2017
    Antraxo, yeyofobJK2 and Penekowski like this.
  4. A Potato

A Potato

Calm down lol

5. Jameson

Jameson

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD i was just so happy to see him in game

Unlimiiiiteddd POWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

6. KyloRen

KyloRen

O_O
    Woah.
    That is such an amazing model. (Does the mask's visor glow?)
    Concerning the rest of my suggestions, it's great that the Shore Trooper will be added, and in hindsight there actually doesn't need to be the Battlefront Shadowtrooper as we'll have the Death Trooper. Damn those limited slots, we could have so much more, but tbh I shouldn't complain considering I'm not the one who has to put the time and effort into this.
    And Damaged Vader from Rebels?
    [​IMG]
    Pwease?

Hope you don't mind me asking, and I know it's not been long since 1.6 came but when is 1.7 coming?
    Other than that, great work! Can't wait for more.

Penekowski likes this.
  7. lessen

lessen

The in-game esc menu has some overlap between the regions for the buttons, meaning that if you wiggle your mouse around in that overlap region, the button noise triggers a zillion times.

This is also the case for vanilla MB2, but only between the Join and About button, and not as dramatically.

Also, this isn't a big deal with EAX off since the noises replace each other, so you basically only hear one noise at a time, but with EAX on, each noise is allowed to play separately and so they can accumulate to a louder noise.

swagmaster and Penekowski like this.
  8. DeshieL

DeshieL Donator

Any chance to tweak the jumping foward and backward animations? Any chance to make sure that it doesn't work on mando's rocket launcher?

9. SneakDissing

SneakDissing

Death Trooper masks don't glow in the movies, so I wouldn't expect them to glow on that model. Imo, damaged Vader would be pointless given the only difference would be an open hole for his right eye. That's about it, wouldn't be worth the slot.

10. Penekowski

Penekowski Lord of the Penekes Moderator Movie Battles II Team

I'm sorry I tested It the other day and while the armor is pretty shiny, the visor doesn't have any glow, but we may add some glow to it. :)
    Damaged vader from rebels might be added at some point but probably not for 1.7.

Now when is 1.7 coming? I'll be honest with you, 1.6 has been a great success for such a small playerbase. We've gotten more downloads in 1 month compared to what 1.5 managed to get in 4.

[​IMG]

I'm pretty comfortable with 1.6 so far and while the development for 1.7 has started, we're not doing that much as we have a pretty solid release so far. The roster is less likely to change on the upcoming versions and 1.7 will most likely focus on bug fixing and performance improvements (I will start removing the RGB sliders on characters that don't have RGB and so on) We will also have less time to develop 1.7 as I'm representing the Peneke team on the MBII dev team, and we'll work together to bring a lot of stuff to vanilla MBII. That being said, Penekepack 1.7 will definitely come at some point, I don't want to say any dates but maybe 3-5 months? I don't know, it all depends and many things may change. Thanks for the hype!

Yeah, while it's a minor thing, we'll definitely look into it. Thanks for letting us know!

Any feedback/suggestions related to Penekemations need to be asked here :
    Penekemations 1.0 // Starkiller's backhand stance and many more!
    :)

Exactly, while the model is cool and all it wouldn't be worth the slot, maybe once we have enough slots that can be filled with extra skins :)

11. Scott The Scout

Scott The Scout

3 to 5 months for the death trooper? Man i'm dying over here!
    I can wait.

In all srsness take as long as you need, these things take time.

12. Jameson

Jameson

Well since 1.6 came out not a long time ago, i can wait for new patch :). I always like this pack and really enjoy it :p

Penekowski likes this.
  13. Noob

Noob

Hey Peneke team! Glad to see your progress so far on the pack. If my damn gpu didn't die out on me I would be playing this right now. Good luck on 1.7 guys

Penekowski, Jameson and swagmaster like this.
  14. Vizino

Vizino

Top teir Skins I like the amount of KOTOR skins too my fav era other skins tho are really good too :D

Penekowski likes this.
  15. Hydra.Rising

Hydra.Rising

Viz, I am so wet for you. <3

16. Savage (Ranar)

Savage (Ranar)

If you ask me, I think a Soldier version of the Kotor Mandalorian (The commander skin one) would be nice but thats just me. And maybe more kotor-based jedi skins (If any even exist..)? Totally not a fan of kotor or anything of the sort... >_> (If you can't tell, that's sarcasm! :D). Still, I like the pack and will likely use it next I'm able to get on MB2 and could try to convince others to use it as well! :) Very good work.

Well, I downloaded the 1.6.2 .rar, but I have no idea how to use it or how to turn it into a pk3 file. Could someone perhaps assist me?

Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2017
  17. Haddon70

Haddon70

Open that and inside will be the PK3 you require (winrar or 7zip needed obvs)

18. Savage (Ranar)

Savage (Ranar)

Thank you, I figured it out and the pack looks sick.

Haddon70 likes this.
  19. Spock

Spock

Live long and prosper

Antraxo likes this.
  20. SneakDissing

SneakDissing

Did you make a new account named Spock just so you could say that?