Mac Installation Guide
Support Forum | Discord #support
Tutorial: My First Day in Movie Battles II
See section below for manual install or upgrade files.
The Steam version of Jedi Academy should be installed to the default library folder (typically on the C:\ drive but may vary). Refer to solutions listed under "Application load error 5:0000065434" if you have already installed it elsewhere.
1. Using launcher
Download the Launcher and extract files to your GameData folder, then start MBIILauncher.exe and click Install.
After download, copy the content to your GameData folder (you should have base and MBII folder inside GameData). Start using MBIILauncher.exe and allow the launcher to verify files / update as necessary.
- Windows (7 and up), OS X / macOS (up to 10.14, Catalina or later NOT supported), or Linux* (any mainstream distro)
*Only servers supported, but clients may work using x86 builds of OpenJK.
- GOG, Humble, Steam, or other digital store / original retail installation of Jedi Academy
- If installing from a first run retail disc, the Jedi Academy 1.01 Patch
- At least 6 GB free storage space on the drive where Jedi Academy is installed
- .NET Framework 3.5 (Windows)
|Manual / Server Install and Patching|
Click the button above to see public server listing terms.
Complete (version 1.5.5):
Size: 4.4 GB
Upgrade (patch 1.5.4 to 1.5.5):
Size: 534 MB
Linux server install or update script
Movie Battles II Archives