Mac Installation Guide
Linux Installation Guide
Support Forum | Discord #support
Tutorial: My First Day in Movie Battles II
See section below for manual install or upgrade files.
If you encounter an error when trying to start the Launcher after installing it, make sure that .NET Framework 4.8 is installed.
1. Using launcher
Download the Launcher Installer and run it to install. Then start the MBII Launcher from the shortcut, accept the EULA, select your Jedi Academy's GameData location, and click Install to download the mod.
After download, copy the content to your GameData folder (you should have base and MBII folder inside GameData). Start using MBIILauncher.exe and allow the launcher to update / verify files as necessary.
- Windows (7 and up), OS X / macOS (up to 10.14, Catalina or later NOT supported), or Linux* (mainstream distros)
- On Windows, 32-bit VC++ 2013 redistributables
- GOG, Humble, Steam, or other digital store / original retail installation of Jedi Academy.
- If installing from a first run retail disc, the Jedi Academy 1.01 Patch must also be installed.
- At least 8 GB free storage space on the drive where Jedi Academy is installed.
*Only servers are supported, but clients may work using 32-bit builds of OpenJK based client engines. For more details, please refer to the Linux Installation Guide.
- .NET Framework 4.8 (Windows) or .NET Core 3.1+ (CLI installer on Linux)
|Manual / Server Install and Patching|
Click the button above to see public server listing terms.
Linux note: If using OpenJK, replace jampgamei386.so with the .nopp version of the file.
Complete (version 188.8.131.52):
Size: 7.1 GB
Upgrade (patch 184.108.40.206 to 220.127.116.11):
Size: 4.2 GB
Hotfix (patch 18.104.22.168 to 22.214.171.124):
Size: 438 MB
Cross platform command line installer / patcher
RTV/RTM Python script (usage guide)
Anti-VPN Shell script
Modding Tools Pack (more info)
Movie Battles II Archives