[Guide] The Dueling Compendium

That sounds more like you're having....performance issues.:)

Does your saber fail to turn on too sometimes? Prone to pre-swinging? Finish yoru duels too soon?

Hurr hurr hurr.

You seem confused. Do you have trouble concentrating? Do you often find your mind wandering?
If so I recommend stop doing drugs.

It should also help with any other dysfunctions you might be experiencing.
Please tell us how it goes. Good luck.

Preston

Nerd
You seem confused. Do you have trouble concentrating? Do you often find your mind wandering?
If so I recommend stop doing drugs.

It should also help with any other dysfunctions you might be experiencing.
Please tell us how it goes. Good luck.
No I just dont speak in riddles :(

You think those are riddles? You poor guy...How dull would these forums be without someone like me?

Let's break out in song in tribute to....me!:)

Stassin

Donator
Movie Battles II Team Retired
Well.. EazyE is actually right because the PBing zones overlap for consecutive swing directions.

Preston

Nerd
Well.. EazyE is actually right because the PBing zones overlap for consecutive swing directions.
Ik they do. theres four for the sides and 1 for above aka w swing. wa+a, wd+d as+a ds+d and w unless the sides are uneven for some reason.if this is wrong then pls tell me

Stassin

Donator
If you use one for bottom-right and right, another for upper-right and up, one for upper-left and left, and one for lower-left, you have 4 directions.

Eazy E

Banned
upper right should pblock wd w and d hits if you dont look too high or 2 much to the right, and same for left but with a wa and w

Stassin

Donator
That's actually correct, so in fact you only need 3 directions. This might need to be changed... the PB zones are like that because i originally made them way too hard in beta, but a middle ground would be better.

Eazy E

Banned
I dont think they need changing the overlapping makes pblocking red 3 hitters harder:)

Edit: MAKES THEM EASIER* not harder lol

Last edited:

Preston

Nerd
I dont think they need changing the overlapping makes pblocking red 3 hitters harder :)
Wait how is there 3, wouldnt that make it 4? With the sd and sa, cause upper right would get the top 3, upper left would get the top 3. Then youd need the 2 bottoms so wouldn't that be 4?

Preston

Nerd
Ayy if you do make the zones smaller you should make it where wa and a and sd and d and their opposits still overlap :p

Stassin

Donator
Nah it is 3, because right/upper-right/top all overlap if you aim as eazye said, slightly off the center towards the top-right.