What things do you think are OP? People who play those things, why are they not?

Your posts - meaningless.

I name you, hijacker. What are your demands? We are willing to negotiate. We'll give you Floo and Ach. One will take you down with the flu and the other will make you itch.

You know whats op? Maps that don't break. I always felt enough explosives aimed at a door, any entrance/exit really, would jam and force it open for the round.
And it's silly that you can't rocket a console open. It's a rocket! And if you're willing to give it up just to open a door. Why not?

:)

Lessen

pew pew
Movie Battles II Team
my demands:
hqdefault.jpg

anyone want to get into some kind of discussion about how soldier spam totally is or totally isn't OP? I have no strong opinions either way but if yelling is in fashion i'm game

Cat Lady

Movie Battles II Team Retired
Guys, please keep the standard of conversation on mature level. Also, focus on the arguments, not silly animations/pseudo-memes - it makes the thread hard to read for people that want to focus on real thing, instead of your personal ego-boosts.

While I understand that funny picture or two may light the mood of the thread, it is absolutely overdone here to the point of being extremely silly - if it is going to continue, expect moderators to take action.

You tell them kitten!

my demands:
hqdefault.jpg

anyone want to get into some kind of discussion about how soldier spam totally is or totally isn't OP? I have no strong opinions either way but if yelling is in fashion i'm game

This one's a tuffy. On one hand in the hands of a good gunner, its 3 chances to fuck over the enemy team.
On the other hand...you can be pretty much single shotted with a pistol, slow movement speed making it that much harder to dance around saber swings and can be overwhelmed more easily when facing multiple opponents alone.

I'll say - balanced for the most part though it can be abused:)

I always felt Commando with ET/Soldier spam would be op. And yet its so infrequently utilized that its hard to tell:(
Spawning facing the wrong direction is at times a pain as well.

What's truly op are skill stacks, good teamwork and class combos:)

Over the past week as an alias silly 1, but lets get back to op things

Precious moments with Preston.

6o9Og0c.jpg

AKDPiMW.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Darth-Vader-Dance-With-His-Red-Lightsaber.gif

Preston

Nerd
You tell them kitten!

This one's a tuffy. On one hand in the hands of a good gunner, its 3 chances to fuck over the enemy team.
On the other hand...you can be pretty much single shotted with a pistol, slow movement speed making it that much harder to dance around saber swings and can be overwhelmed more easily when facing multiple opponents alone.

I'll say - balanced for the most part though it can be abused:)

I always felt Commando with ET/Soldier spam would be op. And yet its so infrequently utilized that its hard to tell:(
Spawning facing the wrong direction is at times a pain as well.

What's truly op are skill stacks, good teamwork and class combos:)

Precious moments with Preston.

6o9Og0c.jpg

AKDPiMW.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Darth-Vader-Dance-With-His-Red-Lightsaber.gif
Nuuuu my legacy! ; (
+ you play with bloom? You monster!
Edit: Lol you can see my fragile body laying down in the first pic. Rip

Last edited:
One of these days I'll commit to high effects with smoke.
And then, my gameplay will revolve entirely around only fighting one person at a time on my screen.

Is it fair that quick get-up doesn't cost fp? You use a grenade to knock them down, and by the time you switch weapon they are up again. Grenade wasted and they just have more fp than before you used the grenade.

Gargos

Donator
Movie Battles II Team
Is it fair that quick get-up doesn't cost fp? You use a grenade to knock them down, and by the time you switch weapon they are up again. Grenade wasted and they just have more fp than before you used the grenade.
Grenade eats fp so not entirely true

Cat Lady

Movie Battles II Team Retired
One of these days I'll commit to high effects with smoke.
And then, my gameplay will revolve entirely around only fighting one person at a time on my screen.

Actually, high effects (and smoke itself) was nicely optimized and in 1.4 is going to stop killing FPS for most people. So, rejoice, you might be able to do so while fighting legions on screen ;) (Albeit, probably not while mixed with dynamic glow, as it is major FPS killer, even worse than high effects).

Preston

Nerd
Actually, high effects (and smoke itself) was nicely optimized and in 1.4 is going to stop killing FPS for most people. So, rejoice, you might be able to do so while fighting legions on screen ;) (Albeit, probably not while mixed with dynamic glow, as it is major FPS killer, even worse than high effects).
yea but its still hard to see with all those nice effects

And therein lies the rub. Glow is a real killer but I just can't go back to regular lighting. As for smoke. I can almost handle it, in fact, I think I could handle it so far as no one shot at me or in my direction:)

The problem isn't looking at the smoke from far/medium/close ranges for me. It's when I enter the smoke/surronded by it that my fps turns horribly unplayable. We're talking 15 and under. My fps even drops from fog breath on maps with winter effects enabled in first person:)

And then there's this:)

yea but its still hard to see with all those nice effects

Even with perfect fps its a visual obscurity. Would be awesome if everyone had the same settings visually, but as we don't. It's another high end machines benefit from floating black shadows as mini-whs situation.
t(-_-)t

If its the same thing you guys did with the hud then that'll be awesome. Had to use hudfiles for 2 years because the hud lowered my fps by 30.:(