What things do you think are OP? People who play those things, why are they not?

{Δ} Achilles

Banned
Nerd
I feel like a lot of people underestimate the Arc Troopers ability to kill Sith and various gunners. That being said, it only adds to your idea of the rebels having the class advantage. It feels like Rebels are the more "agile, quick sharp shooter" type classes, where as Imps (Other than Mandalorian and sith) are very grounded and rely on being able to sit in the back without anyone hopping on them. Imps definitely need some class changes to add some mobility to add to one of them.

I like how Imps feel when used personally, they don't feel too strong, or too weak. The problem is rebels are just way too strong, and need to be brought down a peg. But if you do bring rebels to a balance, then you also need to nerf BH and SBD a little bit. Mando I think is mostly fine, a strong counter to Jedi, but weak against other gunner classes (Unless godly aim)

That being said, most people do underestimate Arc troopers. I personally love Arc, and main it as my preferred gunner class. It stomps other gunners, and can potentially stomp Sith as well (although not as easily as Hero dash). However, the thing that makes me tolerate a team of arcs, over a team of gloans or heroes, is that the Arc class actually takes skill to use to its full potential. A LOT of skill. Whereas, Hero, or Gloan, you're getting dividends just from picking the damn class, add skill into those two classes, and you have insanely broken potential.

Arc and jedi are the only classes that can move fast on rebels.
The imps have droidkas, mandos, and sith.

Imps far more mobility than the rebels, because nobody can replicate what bounty hunters do on the rebel team.
And jedi are the only class that can somewhat match the speed of a rolling droidka.

Rebels need more maneuverability, not the other way around.

Did you... just... suggest buffing... rebel gunners?

yNen4e9.gif

{Δ} Achilles

Banned
Nerd
>Buffing rebels even more.

Pls no.

Just NO.

As if CR3+Blobs, Proj Rifle+dodge, Fury + melee Wook, Speed + Saber wasn't enough.

Wookiee capable of running faster than normal gunners with melee with no fear of being pushed? Not good enough.

Gloan stamina being capable of strafing at light speed against other gunners? Not good enough either.

Force speed? Pfffft

Outrunning sith with dash? Please.

Clearly we need Gloans with jetpacks, Heroes with force jump, and Wooks with speed 3.

1311607728604.jpg

35g657848.gif

Preston

Nerd

Imps far more mobility than the rebels, because nobody can replicate what bounty hunters do on the rebel team.
And jedi are the only class that can somewhat match the speed of a rolling droidka.

except deka is extremely clunky, and hero is very fast+ has dash+Clone is very fast with stamina. o

Preston

Nerd
Also I personally think both imps and rebs are pretty close to being balanced, Rebs do have a decent edge thought in maneuverability. And Sith still needs speed. So imo just give sith speed and try to make sbd and deka less clunky and teams would be pretty well balanced.

{Δ} Achilles

Banned
Nerd
Also I personally think both imps and rebs are pretty close to being balanced, Rebs do have a decent edge thought in maneuverability. And Sith still needs speed. So imo just give sith speed and try to make sbd and deka less clunky and teams would be pretty well balanced.

Hero needs to have dash, dodge, and heal replaced with something else though.

Either Godcaster or melee needs to be nerfed on Wookiee, preferably melee.

Gloan needs to have a replacement for blobs, or their rifles need to be drastically nerfed.

Rebels have the triumvirate of broken on their team, Hero is better than BH in pretty much every way, gloan is better than any other gunner class in the game, and Wook is just SBD on steroids.

You can tell me Wook is slow all you want, or that blobs/CR2-3 is balanced, or that hero is even underpowered, but it won't mean anything to me until they're actually reasonably balanced.

I get positive scores with P1 on Gloan, just because of the insane armor and respawn, let alone blobs and CR-2.

Preston

Nerd
Hero needs to have dash, dodge, and heal replaced with something else though.

Either Godcaster or melee needs to be nerfed on Wookiee, preferably melee.

Gloan needs to have a replacement for blobs, or their rifles need to be drastically nerfed.

Rebels have the triumvirate of broken on their team, Hero is better than BH in pretty much every way, gloan is better than any other gunner class in the game, and Wook is just SBD on steroids.

You can tell me Wook is slow all you want, or that blobs/CR2-3 is balanced, or that hero is even underpowered, but it won't mean anything to me until they're actually reasonably balanced.

I get positive scores with P1 on Gloan, just because of the insane armor and respawn, let alone blobs and CR-2.
not when I saw you ;)

What about Heroes Dash? You say Dekas, I'm talking agile, not just fast. Sure the Deka can move at a greater speed, and the Mando can fly away, but if his fuel's on cooldown and someone gets in his face, or a jedi gets close to a deka, he doesn't have time to fully switch to the movement mode all the time. Rebels have the Dash, which is very replenishable and quick almost like a Dark Souls roll, and Arcs have Rolls, Sprints, And if they do get pushed down, they can shoot WHILE getting up.

I never said to buff rebel gunners :/
I was just pointing out only 2 classes on rebels that are fast, compared to sith who has 3.
And that rebels cant do what imps can, but imps can do what rebels can but better.

Last edited:

{Δ} Achilles

Banned
Nerd
I was just pointing out only 2 classes on rebels that are fast, compared to sith who has 3.
And that rebels cant do what imps can.

I never said to buff

iMIeG.gif

gDcIqNh.gif

Rebels cant hide in the cracks of ceilings and provide sniper fire.
Achiles are you going to continue to be a dick?
Because I might just join that club.

A arc with his shitty little wester sniper wont break the game if he can reach places only people with force jump and jet packs can.

Last edited:

StarWarsGeek

Internal Beta Team
Imp classes are faster at getting around the map, but reb classes are faster in combat situations. Deka/mando get places quick, but have limited movement once they get to their destination. Hero/clone/ARC get places slower, but can keep their speed up during combat, change directions, etc. Imps have a strategic speed advantage while rebs have a tactical speed advantage.
Jedi can match deka/mando at getting places fast decently, but imps do lack a class that's speedy in combat. That's why that alternate mando jumpjet style jetpack that was proposed a several weeks ago would be cool.

IMO Hero is the most OP class in the game right now. It's a jack of all trades and is effective at long, mid, and close range. It's good at fighting up close because of it's mobility (highest base run speed in the game and dash on top of that) and survivability (heal and dodge). Yet Hero also gets proj, which makes it effective at range. That already seems ridiculous before you even consider that proj can be pretty effective at mid or close range too. P3's high damage and perfect accuracy makes it good at any range too. IMO proj doesn't fit with the rest of Hero's ability set, and giving it to another class would tone hero down quite a bit before even touching anything else.

Frankly in my opinion snipers that don't one shot are not worth using :/
People have fun with it, but I just stick to pistols when im arcing.

Their reload doesn't get interrupted and westars run out of ammo fast.

{Δ} Achilles

Banned
Nerd
There's better ways to prove your point than being a condescending douche that spams gifs.

Yes, but one is substantially less amusing.

on-nom-nom-house-popcorn-this-is-gonna-be-good.gif

I will of course respect serious posts with serious responses, but I afford the same dignity that others afforded me.

L
Yes, but one is substantially less amusing.

on-nom-nom-house-popcorn-this-is-gonna-be-good.gif

I will of course respect serious posts with serious responses, but I afford the same dignity that others afforded me.
It's hard to give you that respect you ask for when you give yourself the reputation of a man who will never accept another's view.

{Δ} Achilles

Banned
Nerd
L

It's hard to give you that respect you ask for when you give yourself the reputation of a man who will never accept another's view.

I accept plenty of views, as long as they coincide with my views. I believe that is how debate works, the goal is to, you know, get other people to accept your view.

I mean, am I supposed to accept the view of something I don't accept?

Of course, I am open minded, but... not to lovable things like buffing rebels...cuz reasons.