V1.3.2 Halloween Update
- Increased Yellow DFA's BP drain by 50%.
- Sabers: Non-crouching backslashes and speed lunges no longer stagger thus making them finishing moves rather than spammable moves. BP drain increased accordingly.
- Updates for continued compatibility with jaMME.
- Implemented workaround for bug where map scripts dependent on variables eventually stopped working on rotation servers.
- Default com_affinity is now 1 instead of 0 (reverted change).
- Duel Mode now does not show anyone in the radar unless you are using Force Sense.
- Duel Mode Force Sense 3 now correctly highlights all other players as red (enemies).
- Cannot use Force Speed, Mind Trick nor Force Heal while staggered, whether saber is turned on or off.
- Taunts no longer impede blocking saber attacks nor blaster fire in any way.
- JAMP client no longer crashes when creating local server and r_mode is set to -1 (widescreen).
- Added pumpkin hats under new seasonal hats system. Festive hats will automatically become available for display on models during certain times of the year (toggle visibility in visual options).
- Added Kylo Ren lightsaber hilt with custom visual effects (no gameplay impact).
- Added option to toggle seasonal hats under the Visuals menu (cg_scrooge in console).
- SMOD removeban command permission is no longer tied to SMOD ban. Add 4096 to SMOD permissions to allow use of removeban.
- New chat and voice chat icons.
- Added new crate model from unreleased Hoth map.
- Improved clipping for models in cargo room.
- Fixed minimap coordinates.
- Fixed gap in castle floor.
Changed Files ( manual update ZIP ) ( Linux OpenJK server lib ) ( ARM OpenJK build )
--MBII cgamei386.so jampgamei386.so mb2_echobase.pk3 MBAssets.pk3 MBAssets2.pk3 MBAssets3.pk3 MBHilts.pk3 MBII Maps-Models Credits.txt MBII Readme.html MBII.pk3 MBII_Mac.pk3 uii386.so zzMBModels2.pk3 --GameData mbii.i386 mbii.x86.exe rd-vanilla-mbii_i386.so rd-vanilla-mbii_x86.dll reset_mbii_launcher.bat