V1.3.2 Halloween Update Released!

Status
Not open for further replies.
mb2_logo_1.png

V1.3.2 Halloween Update

1Nsc8rz.jpg

Hello everyone! The team has worked hard to bring you today's patch containing bugfixes, a few gameplay changes, and most important of all, jack-o'-lantern hats! There might also be an extra saber hilt thrown in there or something. Read on for the full list of changes.

CHANGELOG (31-10-2015)

General
  • Increased Yellow DFA's BP drain by 50%.
  • Sabers: Non-crouching backslashes and speed lunges no longer stagger thus making them finishing moves rather than spammable moves. BP drain increased accordingly.
  • Updates for continued compatibility with jaMME.
Bug Fixes
  • Implemented workaround for bug where map scripts dependent on variables eventually stopped working on rotation servers.
  • Default com_affinity is now 1 instead of 0 (reverted change).
  • Duel Mode now does not show anyone in the radar unless you are using Force Sense.
  • Duel Mode Force Sense 3 now correctly highlights all other players as red (enemies).
  • Cannot use Force Speed, Mind Trick nor Force Heal while staggered, whether saber is turned on or off.
  • Taunts no longer impede blocking saber attacks nor blaster fire in any way.
  • JAMP client no longer crashes when creating local server and r_mode is set to -1 (widescreen).
Models
  • Added pumpkin hats under new seasonal hats system. Festive hats will automatically become available for display on models during certain times of the year (toggle visibility in visual options).
  • Added Kylo Ren lightsaber hilt with custom visual effects (no gameplay impact).
UI
  • Added option to toggle seasonal hats under the Visuals menu (cg_scrooge in console).
  • SMOD removeban command permission is no longer tied to SMOD ban. Add 4096 to SMOD permissions to allow use of removeban.
  • New chat and voice chat icons.
Maps
  • mb2_echobase
    • Added new crate model from unreleased Hoth map.
    • Improved clipping for models in cargo room.
    mb2_kamino
    • Fixed minimap coordinates.
  • lotr_helmsdeep
    • Fixed gap in castle floor.

Changed Files
( manual update ZIP ) ( Linux OpenJK server lib ) ( ARM OpenJK build )
Code:
--MBII
cgamei386.so
jampgamei386.so
mb2_echobase.pk3
MBAssets.pk3
MBAssets2.pk3
MBAssets3.pk3
MBHilts.pk3
MBII Maps-Models Credits.txt
MBII Readme.html
MBII.pk3
MBII_Mac.pk3
uii386.so
zzMBModels2.pk3
--GameData
mbii.i386
mbii.x86.exe
rd-vanilla-mbii_i386.so
rd-vanilla-mbii_x86.dll
reset_mbii_launcher.bat

Last edited:

Sylar

Donator
anyone using openjk client (mbii client) are able to see any server?
Since this update my openjk started to close as soon as I hit the play button on launcher, had to use JAMP and in JAMP no servers are listed.

besides US*Official ones

Managed to get it working by downloading the last build from jacoders/openjk github, still no servers appearing on the list, not even the US ones.

Last edited:
Enjoyed the update, the jack o lanterns were cool. I wish they glowed though, as if there was a candle inside of em.

MaceMadunusus

Level Designer
Donator
Movie Battles II Team
Is there a reason why Kylo's Saber doesnt have his special sound?

The audio in the trailers has too many other sounds in them to be able to grab a good enough clarity sound.

Enjoyed the update, the jack o lanterns were cool. I wish they glowed though, as if there was a candle inside of em.

Yeah, I thought that as well, was a little too late to add when testing last night. Maybe in a hotfix or for next year.

Supa

The Serial Stacker
Movie Battles II Team Retired
The audio in the trailers has too many other sounds in them to be able to grab a good enough clarity sound.
That and we lowered the vol of the saber reverberating effect because it was ultra obnoxious in mass quantities. It's still there, but it's less noticeable unless your effects volume is high.

Status
Not open for further replies.