Updated Power Battles

Sir Crusher

Internal Beta Team
Reaction score
Power Battles doesn't add skins. It adds different classes to the full authentic game mode (you can learn more about it here). To play with the classes, you must join a server that has the power battles maps installed, or, open your own server with the maps installed. To switch to the full authentic mode, ask for it to an admin or use the RTM feature enabled on some servers.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hey man, thing's not working. Every time I upload it to our server files on bluefang, the file pops up, but then reads as 0 MB, and the servers acts like the map is none existent. What's a fix for this?

Sir Crusher

Internal Beta Team
Reaction score
Hmm, maybe the files are getting corrupted after you upload them. The Bluefang staff can help you.

Reaction score
Managed to find a way around it, thanks. Last night was my first time trying power battles, those are some crazy classes! It was pretty fun! Batman really needs a grapple hook though D:. By the way, I don't know if this is intentional, but the maps seem to only work for people if they run the MBII client instead of the JAMP client. A bunch of guys along with myself were having that problem, then switched to MBII client, and were able to run it just fine. I didn't see that listed anywhere in this thread so I didn't know if that was intentional.

Reaction score
That was fast I cant use clone guy with blade And wookiee with 500 hp crashes server when get hit

Reaction score
Hey man i have issues When me and my brother are playing Sometimes WE GOT ERROR MAX_GAMESTATE_CHARS or something like that

Reaction score
and maps are not like pb_dotf they are like um_pb_dotf is it right or glitch or something?

Reaction score
no

edit:did pk3 file name need to be uM_PowerBattles or something other? and i dont have dotf v2 playable with this only older dotf