Updated Power Battles

What is Power Battles?
Power Battles is a modification of some maps with the addition of very op classes for the full authentic mode. Power Battles is very intense and frenetic, and the fun is guaranteed!

"Power Battles is a modification making significant changes to the classes. It is working in FA mode, that is the original intent.
Maps are not too much different from the original ones. There might be some PB exclusive I have not checked them all yet.
What makes this modification worth playing is... the design and total lack of balance."
@k4far
Why are you posting that if we already have power battles?
Unfortunately, the original power battles lost its compatibility with the mod since the update 1.4 if I'm not mistaken, and the original dev stopped working on it a long time ago.
Hmm, is there any video footage of this?

Fine, I want it; WHERES DA LINK
>>Have fun!<<

For server owners:
Use sv_allowdownload 1 to allow people to download the maps.
Maps included:

• pb_powerbattle
  • pb_arena
  • pb_cmp_hotel
  • pb_Coruscant_chase
  • pb_corellia
  • pb_deathstar
  • pb_dotf
  • pb_foresthouse
  • pb_homer_farm
  • pb_hotfo
  • pb_duel_jeditemple
  • pb_kamino
  • pb_lunarbase
  • pb_moseisley
  • pb_pirvsnin
  • pb_republiccruiser
  • pb_sdestroyer
  • pb_tantive
  • pb_tatooine
  • pb_theed
Changelog:
V 1.0.2 (10/09/2017)
  • Removed Force deadly sight on some classes to avoid crashes.
  • Changed some characters' sound packs
  • Removed charged shots on Neo's pistols (real pistols don't charge)
V 1.0.3 (15/11/2017)
  • Removed Batman's stun baton, and added a pulse blaster
  • Removed Goku's force destruction and added Ki blasts. (Re-skinned lvl3 clone pistols)
  • Replaced Solid Snake's pistol with a poison pistol.
  • Dotfv2 Included (untested)
Report any bug you find in this thread.
Credits: DerFürst and Hawk were the creators of the original Power Battles setup.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Power Battles doesn't add skins. It adds different classes to the full authentic game mode (you can learn more about it here). To play with the classes, you must join a server that has the power battles maps installed, or, open your own server with the maps installed. To switch to the full authentic mode, ask for it to an admin or use the RTM feature enabled on some servers.

Last edited:
Hey man, thing's not working. Every time I upload it to our server files on bluefang, the file pops up, but then reads as 0 MB, and the servers acts like the map is none existent. What's a fix for this?

Managed to find a way around it, thanks. Last night was my first time trying power battles, those are some crazy classes! It was pretty fun! Batman really needs a grapple hook though D:. By the way, I don't know if this is intentional, but the maps seem to only work for people if they run the MBII client instead of the JAMP client. A bunch of guys along with myself were having that problem, then switched to MBII client, and were able to run it just fine. I didn't see that listed anywhere in this thread so I didn't know if that was intentional.

That was fast I cant use clone guy with blade And wookiee with 500 hp crashes server when get hit

Hey man i have issues When me and my brother are playing Sometimes WE GOT ERROR MAX_GAMESTATE_CHARS or something like that

and maps are not like pb_dotf they are like um_pb_dotf is it right or glitch or something?

no

edit:did pk3 file name need to be uM_PowerBattles or something other? and i dont have dotf v2 playable with this only older dotf