Thank you for everyone asking
I'm fine for now thank goodness
Earthquakes are still happening but thankfully my home is fine and undamaged, I hope it'll stay that way
Earthquakes are small for now, not like first 3 horrible ones
But I hope earthquakes end so soon

As for other matters I decided to combine first 3 episodes together
The Beginning Part I-II-III
And I will work on Episode 4 and 5 as soon as things calm down a bit

Enjoy!

I decided to make a Star Destroyer npc
I don't know why, I was just bored
I just need to make some shaders for engines and glows
a2.png

Great work. I know that this maybe not the right place to ask this but would you consider making warcraft based machinima too?

I'm still familiarizing myself with forum rules and I don't know if speaking any other language than English is against the rules but just in case of an language barrier,

Warcraft temalı machinima yapmayı da düşünür müsün? Film kadar büyük bir şey değil de kısa epiklik veya komedi içeren şeyler.

Bir de, arada bir beraber MB2 oynamak istersen de beraber oynayabiliriz. Discord'da sunucuna katıldım.

Great work. I know that this maybe not the right place to ask this but would you consider making warcraft based machinima too?

I'm still familiarizing myself with forum rules and I don't know if speaking any other language than English is against the rules but just in case of an language barrier,

Warcraft temalı machinima yapmayı da düşünür müsün? Film kadar büyük bir şey değil de kısa epiklik veya komedi içeren şeyler.

Bir de, arada bir beraber MB2 oynamak istersen de beraber oynayabiliriz. Discord'da sunucuna katıldım.
Thank you for kind words, I like Warcraft universe too but we dont have enough characters or maps to do so, otherwise I would do Warcraft Machinimas too

I have this same problem with KOTOR too, we dont have enough KOTOR maps in JKA, I would enjoy to make Warcraft or KOTOR machinimas