ROGUEPACK v1.2

Works on JAMP!

WARNING!
This pack is addon for Penekepack. Please install it before installing my pack.
Penekepack:
Penekepack V1.6.2 Replacement mod // The imperial Heroes update //

-Credits of RoguePack-

Tompa9 - Anakin, DeathWatch mandalorian, Obi-Wan AOTC, Luke ROTJ
Lt.Claim - Baze, Bodhi, Cassian, Chirrut, DeathTrooper, Ezra, Hera, Jyn, Sabine, ShoreTrooper
Elek Andor - Obi-Wan ROTS, Mace Windu torso
The Punisher - Nien Nunb
RevanKnight - Revan Jedi
Backflip1 - Ki-Adi Mundi, Plo Koon
Jeff - Ben Kenobi ANH
dark_apprentice - Starkiller Clone
Hapslash - Stormtrooper
Rooxon - E-11 Blaster Rifle
K_4-far - Help with voice lines
swagmaster - HD Voice and Chat icons
- Models, ported from Force Arena, and some of models ported from TFU, looks like puppets. And dismember with it is buggy, because their parts of body are one whole.

DOWNLOAD: PRESS HERE!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

k4far

Banned
Donator
Get him his vest somehow. And he definitely needs house roof haircut.

New Kylo Ren. Just retextured, because I don't know how to do hybrid models.
IN8y6Jw.png
BjVt3sL.png
lQipLdU.png
y96BMyw.png

I've did new Count Dooku model. Head ported from TFU.
O8mnGNb.png

dsp8e5N.png

EsCFYCS.png

N1NiNas.png

Update released ;)

Last edited:

k4far

Banned
Donator
DeathWatch mandalorian.
I was looking for an excuse to play Mando once again yey.

Take a look at some minors will be updating this if I happen to find anything else:
1.That guy'-min.png - Face shot might be too close (pending).

2.Starkiller Front-min.pngStarkiller Back-min.png - New Starkiller is pretty cool overall I was looking for this quite long, take a look at his back it is glitching to me changing color shifting between two as he moves - back of his pants* (pending).

3.Red Trooper-min.png - This guy could use some insignia on his back to make him more distinctive. And a less red in that red it is too intense at least to me. It is contrasting too much with his black suit (pending).

Deatchwatch Mando-min.png

- And this is my favourite I really like that skin - only wanted to say that : )

If you agree with me just consider asking for some testing before any major release.
Great work, thanks again.

Last edited by a moderator:

Take a look at some minors will be updating this if I happen to find anything else:
1.View attachment 1648 - Face shot might be too close (pending).

2.View attachment 1649View attachment 1650 - New Starkiller is pretty cool overall I was looking for this quite long, take a look at his back it is glitching to me changing color shifting between two as he moves - back of his pants* (pending).

3.View attachment 1651 - This guy could use some insignia on his back to make him more distinctive. And a less red in that red it is too intense at least to me. It is contrasting too much with his black suit (pending).

4.View attachment 1653
- And this is my favourite I really like that skin - only wanted to say that : )

If you agree with me just consider asking for some testing before any major release.

What about new E-11 and Dooku?

1.View attachment 1648 - Face shot might be too close (pending).

2.View attachment 1649View attachment 1650 - New Starkiller is pretty cool overall I was looking for this quite long, take a look at his back it is glitching to me changing color shifting between two as he moves - back of his pants* (pending).

3.View attachment 1651 - This guy could use some insignia on his back to make him more distinctive. And a less red in that red it is too intense at least to me. It is contrasting too much with his black suit (pending).

4.View attachment 1653

Crap, I'll do patch now.

k4far

Banned
Donator
E-11 Blaster sounds fine I was worried you replaced both sounds but alt fire should sound a little different after all so its cool. You can now tell which fire mode your opponent is using big plus for that. Taking look at Dooku now...

- - - EDIT- - -
So his hands are passing through his mantle a little - probably only visible on class configuration preview. His cloak could be less wide and thinner as for now it reminds me of republican ones.
Dooku-min.png

Important*
R2-2D turned in to a jelly.
rd2d-min.png

E-11 Blaster sounds fine I was worried you replaced both sounds but alt fire should sound a little different after all so its cool. You can now tell which fire mode your opponent is using big plus for that. Taking look at Dooku now...

- - - EDIT- - -
So his hands are passing through his mantle a little - probably only visible on class configuration preview. His cloak could be less wide and thinner as for now it reminds me of republican ones.
View attachment 1654

Important*
R2-2D turned in to a jelly.
View attachment 1655
Not sounds only. I replaced model. And re-download pack, I did patch.

k4far

Banned
Donator
Stormtrooper skin is neat. I did not take a good look at the blaster yet.

- - - EDIT - - -
blaster-min.png

Looking pretty.

Can you make this compatible with JAMP? If you can't how would I go about switching it to OpenJK, because when I go to switch the engines it doesn't let me use the dropdown window

LoU

R2D2
Movie Battles II Team Retired
Can you make this compatible with JAMP? If you can't how would I go about switching it to OpenJK, because when I go to switch the engines it doesn't let me use the dropdown window
Uncheck steam integration so you can use MBII Engine.

I've extracted the files into the MB2 folder, yet the only thing that shows is the new font. Am I doing something wrong here?

It works with Jamp now. I fixed it.

I've extracted the files into the MB2 folder, yet the only thing that shows is the new font. Am I doing something wrong here?
Menu is default. You must go in-game to see all changes.

k4far

Banned
Donator
Rename the font folder within the archive to font.bak, for example.
Roguepack comes with custom font, for me it was a bit too drastic so I am sticking with the original.

k4far

Banned
Donator
The "{" and "}" are not displaying correctly. I am seeing a dot instead.
R2D2 insides are still jelly (when You remove his head and he is still "functioning" his insides are not robotic but transparent like. Especially visible on Lunarbase. Reelo sounds were replaced with sounds of that fatso who imprisoned Jaden using stealth troopers I forgot his name.

Pretty much it, is there a changelog somewhere?

- - EDIT - -
Just noticed,
974ba5fb8ce8c.png

I really dislike the placement of that. If it has to be there put it right under the logo "Movie Battles 2".
Otherwise it will just look bad, is it necessary?

I like the background very much though.

Last edited:
The "{" and "}" are not displaying correctly. I am seeing a dot instead.
R2D2 insides are still jelly (when You remove his head and he is still "functioning" his insides are not robotic but transparent like. Especially visible on Lunarbase. Reelo sounds were replaced with sounds of that fatso who imprisoned Jaden using stealth troopers I forgot his name.

Pretty much it, is there a changelog somewhere?

- - EDIT - -
Just noticed,
974ba5fb8ce8c.png

I really dislike the placement of that. If it has to be there put it right under the logo "Movie Battles 2".
Otherwise it will just look bad, is it necessary?
This notification is @Penekowski's request. He said position too.

k4far

Banned
Donator
@Penekowski
Current placement is killing the value in that picture entirely. Right under Movie Battles 2 would look better at least.

Penekowski

Armchair Developer
Movie Battles II Team
@Penekowski
Current placement is killing the value in that picture entirely. Right under Movie Battles 2 would look better at least.

To be fair having a background picture with light colors doesn't help at all, the font is very basic and doesn't blend in pretty well with the background either. Just make it smaller and closer to the MBII logo, choose another background with darker colors and change the disclaimer's font color with either white or gray and it will look way better. Any other errors in-game are his own and we take no responsibility for them. I think that it might possibly break the 100% FA compatibility feature of vanilla 1.6 too.