Rogue One 1st teaser trailer !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarthDementous

US Official Server Admin
amazing how this thread is already toxic. claims of political correctness like with TFA when a minority becomes the main character (even when the only attention drawn to it is by people who cry 'political correctness'), judging a character off literally 3 lines and the others when they appear for about 5 seconds, saying Star Wars is dead, basically just the reactionary nonsense that always happens when people get a small glimpse of something. the only value these kind of threads have are for speculation because that's the intent of the trailer, provide just enough to get the gears whirring to what this all means. personally I don't even like that, I'm happy to just watch a few trailers then see the movie and have a more meaningful discussion afterwards, I had that issue with TFA where I joined in the over-analysis of everything and I regret it - every little piece of info was so insignificant compared to the final product.

I also don't understand people's reactions that love the EU, to me I see it as a sea with little flecks of diamond - things like the KOTORs, Bane, Thrawn, Jedi Knight (to an extent, there's a lot that I find silly or just plain meh in that series), Plagueis etc.

to complain when the movie takes inspiration from that well of content that they're not 'following through' is silly, isn't it? do you really want them to be shackled to a universe that while having some good elements, has a lot of things that slipped through due to lack of quality control? I didn't get annoyed when Rebels featured Malachor and not refer to its EU history, I was happy to see some elements of KOTOR 2 that I liked give inspiration to the episode.

finally, on the comment on lack of diversity by not making Jyn asian, just look at the rest of the cast: http://www.wired.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/star-wars-rogue-one-cast.jpg.

plenty of representation with very competent and well-liked actors.

Well, don't you think it's kinda funny that they recycle 80% of an earlier Star Wars movie's plot for a movie, then when they could recycle something a lot of people haven't seen because they don't play video games, they don't go through with that and decide to just do this weird half-assed reboot-like edition of it.

Basically all they have to do is to make an action movie with rebels shooting some Stormtroopers while co-operating to get through a lot of nasty situations. And while they're at it they might as well make Jan Ors and Kyle Katarn centric characters, or if not centric, at the very least have them be there. And they'll have made old fans happy, and they'll have made new fans happy, and they'll make all those PC SJW Hubbadubba leftists happy because there's almost a human of every shade of color in the cast.

This is Disney. Disney is predictable. I'm not going to get my hopes up, maybe the movie will be good, maybe Kyle and Jan will be a thing again, maybe not, we'll see, but I'd rather lean to being pessimistic than optimistic at this point. We already got a poor man's Darth Caedus, so everyone can prepare for a poor man's Thrawn, poor man's Jan, poor man's Kyle, poor man's Mara Jade?

Noob

Nerd
Donator
Movie Battles II Team
Here come the book long posts, time to scoot.

Gonna call you Scooter from now on.

Let's not be too serious.
Besides, be real. They could do a black guy. They could do a skinny boyish white girl. But an Asian as the main lead in a Star Wars Movie?
Sounds racist because it is. :D

It's all about the black power now. Female empowerment. o_O
The industry is essentially saying - 'The rest of you minorities, aren't pc or progressive enough to be cast to make a statement:)'
You haven't been discriminated against enough to count.:p

t(-_-)t

Changed the name|barely, changed the ethnicity|barely(white/dark hair), essentially took elements of Kyle/Jan story to create...well, stop right there.
We got some warriors on screen which will be its own thing I suppose.

Black armor dude vs White Cloaker? Introduced a tangent didn't they. :(

The story couldn't be worse than TFA right? ;)

I am going to hold all reservations and judgements until I see it.
My feet into starwars lore is very shallow and I only really know stuff from the video games ive played, and what I watched.

So I don't really have the hangups like everyone else does.

DarthDementous

US Official Server Admin
Well, don't you think it's kinda funny that they recycle 80% of an earlier Star Wars movie's plot for a movie, then when they could recycle something a lot of people haven't seen because they don't play video games, they don't go through with that and decide to just do this weird half-assed reboot-like edition of it.

Basically all they have to do is to make an action movie with rebels shooting some Stormtroopers while co-operating to get through a lot of nasty situations. And while they're at it they might as well make Jan Ors and Kyle Katarn centric characters, or if not centric, at the very least have them be there. And they'll have made old fans happy, and they'll have made new fans happy, and they'll make all those PC SJW Hubbadubba leftists happy because there's almost a human of every shade of color in the cast.

This is Disney. Disney is predictable. I'm not going to get my hopes up, maybe the movie will be good, maybe Kyle and Jan will be a thing again, maybe not, we'll see, but I'd rather lean to being pessimistic than optimistic at this point. We already got a poor man's Darth Caedus, so everyone can prepare for a poor man's Thrawn, poor man's Jan, poor man's Kyle, poor man's Mara Jade?

except your idea of the 'poor man's Darth Caedus' has been appraised as a great villain by many. remove your EU bias and focus on what the general movie-going audience want: interesting, sometimes layered, characters. this movie isn't going to suck because it doesn't re-canonize Jan, Kyle or Thrawn or whatever, its going to suck if the characters aren't interesting or they're placed in predictable scenarios. I very much disagree with Force Awakens being a recycling of A New Hope, I think its so much more than that and no list of superficial comparisons like 'critical plot element is in a droid' is going to make me change that belief. there's absolutely nothing wrong with including actors of all races in a space movie where Star Wars humans aren't defined by their race conflicts, the only form of racism is speciesism. if the actor/actress gives a good performance then why do you care about their race? if you have hang-ups is that not, by definition, racism?

after watching Jessica Jones I have to disagree with Disney being predictable. they're constantly earning money by playing it safe with the staple Marvel movies which means they can expand the boundaries with other media and Rogue One, as an anthology film, is no exception.

one last thing. I can understand the appeal of Kyle Katarn as this roguish no-nonsense mercenary type, but what's the appeal of Jan Ors beyond her being in that one video-game/novel/comic you experienced a while back? during Jedi Knight Outcast she certainly never stood out to me, I didn't care that she was captured by Desann so what's special about her to you?

Well, considering all his motivations for being a villain would be thrown out of the window if his granddad quit lazing around, showed up as a force ghost, and told him to stop being a dick, I don't really see what's so wonderful about him.

one last thing. I can understand the appeal of Kyle Katarn as this roguish no-nonsense mercenary
type, but what's the appeal of Jan Ors beyond her being in that one video-game/novel/comic you experienced a while back? during Jedi Knight Outcast she certainly never stood out to me, I didn't care that she was captured by Desann so what's special about her to you?

Jan helps Kyle out with piloting and computer things he can't do himself. Not only that, she's saved his ass multiple times and prevented him from turning to the Dark Side. Kyle may be a super-action hero who's saved Jan multiple times, but they'd both be boned if one of them wasn't there, even if Jan hasn't gotten that much attention in the games. This would be Disney's chance to expand her screen time.

except your idea of the 'poor man's Darth Caedus' has been appraised as a great villain by many. remove your EU bias and focus on what the general movie-going audience want: interesting, sometimes layered, characters. this movie isn't going to suck

As soon as I read this I saw Kylo Ren sucking his thumb, sobbing because his parents didn't pay enough attention. Layered? hahahahahahahahahhahaha
Eu biasis? What's that mean besides a dismissive phrase bereft of any real substance to counter? Eu might have shit, but its also got gems. And so far, all you can compare it to the in the films are the prequels, the OT and the sequels....One of these things, is better than the others. I'll pray for your soul if you answer wrong.

I very much disagree with Force Awakens being a recycling of A New Hope, I think its so much more than that and no list of superficial comparisons like 'critical plot element is in a droid' is going to make me change that belief.

You must be trolling. Superficial? Nearly everything? Yikes.

there's absolutely nothing wrong with including actors of all races in a space movie where Star Wars humans aren't defined by their race conflicts, the only form of racism is speciesism. if the actor/actress gives a good performance then why do you care about their race? if you have hang-ups is that not, by definition, racism?

Spare us. Don't argue its sci-fi and aliens. Straw man and a red herring rolled into one. A straw herring. The people at the top, the cliched Hollywood Execs, care and think about these things. Through the cold practicality of desire and profit mixed in some progressive ideals - suckas.

Most people only care about race, when its specifically thrust into our faces. And I find in my experience, the people that cry racist the loudest are the actual bigots full of hate and ignomorancity! Heh, take that English Language.

after watching Jessica Jones I have to disagree with Disney being predictable. they're constantly earning money by playing it safe with the staple Marvel movies which means they can expand the boundaries with other media and Rogue One, as an anthology film, is no exception.

What? What does Jessica Jones have to do with anything? Netflix? If you think Disney had a direct role in creating that....but hey, as long as you can link it to Disney right:) Basically, nothing but your personal hope. Because not everything produced by Disney is shit:) Well, we're all entitled to our own unrealistic opinions.

one last thing. I can understand the appeal of Kyle Katarn as this roguish no-nonsense mercenary type, but what's the appeal of Jan Ors beyond her being in that one video-game/novel/comic you experienced a while back? during Jedi Knight Outcast she certainly never stood out to me, I didn't care that she was captured by Desann so what's special about her to you?

Shockingly not surprising you think that. That's your opinion, think its shit not interested in defending quality to someone who thinks a polished turd like TFA is anything other than what it was. Recycled poop.
She was special to Kyle:) But apparently you didn't like it. Strange man. Or woman. Or hybrid. Or cat? You're not a cat are you? Tiger lady?

Back on point: The OT was the meal. The sequel is what came after. Poop!

What worries me now is this tangent they're on. Some dude in black armor and a dramatic flowing cape...you just know they didn't think the film could stand on its own merits with just non-super-special characters beyond the main. I'm not expecting Jar Jar or cutsey cgi aliens. Just more Kylo Rens.

And if you like that sort of thing, good news for you I guess. Still think Kylo Ren is just a little bitch.
Imo and in all reason, logic and sense.

:p

How you like me now!:D

Last edited:

StarWarsGeek

Internal Beta Team
except your idea of the 'poor man's Darth Caedus' has been appraised as a great villain by many. remove your EU bias and focus on what the general movie-going audience want: interesting, sometimes layered, characters. this movie isn't going to suck because it doesn't re-canonize Jan, Kyle or Thrawn or whatever, its going to suck if the characters aren't interesting or they're placed in predictable scenarios.
I don't mind the ideas being recycled, but if they really are going to be characters heavily based off of Jan and Kyle, they might as well have recycled the names that people already know and love too. It's like Korriban being renamed Moraband in the new canon, it was renamed just for the sake of renaming it. There's nothing wrong with telling a new story for Jan and Kyle that replaces the old one, changing the names just seems like a cheap way to make it look more original than it really is (especially with such a lazy renaming as Jan Ors to Jyn Erso).

Cat Lady

Movie Battles II Team Retired
amazing how this thread is already toxic. (...) judging a character off literally 3 lines and the others when they appear for about 5 seconds, saying Star Wars is dead, basically just the reactionary nonsense that always happens when people get a small glimpse of something. the only value these kind of threads have are for speculation because that's the intent of the trailer, provide just enough to get the gears whirring to what this all means. personally I don't even like that, I'm happy to just watch a few trailers then see the movie and have a more meaningful discussion afterwards, I had that issue with TFA where I joined in the over-analysis of everything and I regret it - every little piece of info was so insignificant compared to the final product.(...)

Voice of reason in MB2 forum? Noooo, it is a SIGN, apocalypse cthullu incoming, we're all doomed! ;)

Critical thinking = reason. Optimism and hope - wishful thinking - in other words, Faith, the opposite of reason. Pretty simple actually.

What we know is what we see and what we see isn't what its all cracked up to be.

Mmmm. So Rogue One is supposed to come out this December and Episode 8 the December after...:)
If the world hasn't ended, I'm going to lie in wait and say I told you so:)

DarthDementous

US Official Server Admin
As soon as I read this I saw Kylo Ren sucking his thumb, sobbing because his parents didn't pay enough attention. Layered? hahahahahahahahahhahaha
Eu biasis? What's that mean besides a dismissive phrase bereft of any real substance to counter? Eu might have shit, but its also got gems. And so far, all you can compare it to the in the films are the prequels, the OT and the sequels....One of these things, is better than the others. I'll pray for your soul if you answer wrong.

You must be trolling. Superficial? Nearly everything? Yikes.

Spare us. Don't argue its sci-fi and aliens. Straw man and a red herring rolled into one. A straw herring. The people at the top, the cliched Hollywood Execs, care and think about these things. Through the cold practicality of desire and profit mixed in some progressive ideals - suckas.

Most people only care about race, when its specifically thrust into our faces. And I find in my experience, the people that cry racist the loudest are the actual bigots full of hate and ignomorancity! Heh, take that English Language.

What? What does Jessica Jones have to do with anything? Netflix? If you think Disney had a direct role in creating that....but hey, as long as you can link it to Disney right:) Basically, nothing but your personal hope. Because not everything produced by Disney is shit:) Well, we're all entitled to our own unrealistic opinions.

Shockingly not surprising you think that. That's your opinion, think its shit not interested in defending quality to someone who thinks a polished turd like TFA is anything other than what it was. Recycled poop.
She was special to Kyle:) But apparently you didn't like it. Strange man. Or woman. Or hybrid. Or cat? You're not a cat are you? Tiger lady?

Back on point: The OT was the meal. The sequel is what came after. Poop!

What worries me now is this tangent they're on. Some dude in black armor and a dramatic flowing cape...you just know they didn't think the film could stand on its own merits with just non-super-special characters beyond the main. I'm not expecting Jar Jar or cutsey cgi aliens. Just more Kylo Rens.

And if you like that sort of thing, good news for you I guess. Still think Kylo Ren is just a little bitch.
Imo and in all reason, logic and sense.

:p

How you like me now!:D

this is the most disjointed idiotic post I have ever seen. where to even begin...

perhaps we should lay a pretty clear ground rule that having a different opinion does not make something fact. there's no possible way you can be ignorant to the fact a lot of people liked The Force Awakens and a lot of that was tied to Kylo Ren. I've seen the film a lot and am still perplexed where you get that whiny impression of him considering what we see of him. the reason I like him more than Darth Caedus is because of how it explores the philosophy of the Force, something that always appealed to me in KOTOR 2, because he's both light and dark - but rather than being in balance its tearing him apart. he's flawed because he has to live up to his father's legacy in both ways - powerful force of light, and powerful conqueror. the conception of the character is clever because it answers and compliments Vader perfectly. Vader is seen as the ultimate, imitations are never going to beat the real thing, and the film makers picked up on that and made Kylo Ren someone who wants to be Darth Vader in a meta and in-universe way.

once again, here's someone who thinks that similarities automatically invalidate the entire movie. when it comes to movies and hell anything really, its all about execution. you could have the greatest idea ever but if you execute it poorly or alienate the audience in the case of movies, then its pointless (see the Prequels, something with fascinating ideas but poor execution).

how depressing that you think everyone who works in the industry is a robot. JJ Abrams is clearly a Star Wars fan and Lawrence Kasdan has a deep respect and understanding for the franchise. cry that it's all 'the executives making bad decisions' when they do something you don't like but you might just have to face you're not passionate towards Star Wars anymore, which is fine.

ah yes, the old straw man argument. almost as parroted as the 'Rey is a Mary Sue!111' one. if I'm stating a fact, that it's racist to not like a decision purely based on race, how is that a straw man? you yourself said race is only an issue when its brought up, you brought it up you fool. representation in movies isn't an issue, fair opportunities for all right? surely as a non-racist you'd support that? its not being shoved in our faces, no one is holding up Rogue One and going 'LOOK WOMYNS AND ASIANS'.

oh boy you pretty much undermined your whole argument towards Disney by saying Jessica Jones isn't related back to it. exactly. that's why you can't look at Disney management as being completely responsible for Rogue One or The Force Awakens, they are producers like EA. blame DICE for Battlefront not EA, while they had a hand in executive decisions they're the ones who ultimately have the creative control. the largeness of Disney also means that it produces something for everyone, I dare you to look at everything they've ever made and say 'its shit' with a plausible conviction.

finally, your closing statements. of all the things to complain about, you complain about a type of trooper and someone wearing a Grand Admiral uniform. what. if you don't like the idea of a war movie then that's fine, Rogue One serves as an expansion to new genres for Star Wars and no one likes every genre. that's what a war movie is though, focus on the infantry and the generals.

in regards to your cringe-tastic links and bizarre tangents you might want to refrain from those if you want to be taken seriously at all.

DarthDementous

US Official Server Admin
I don't mind the ideas being recycled, but if they really are going to be characters heavily based off of Jan and Kyle, they might as well have recycled the names that people already know and love too. It's like Korriban being renamed Moraband in the new canon, it was renamed just for the sake of renaming it. There's nothing wrong with telling a new story for Jan and Kyle that replaces the old one, changing the names just seems like a cheap way to make it look more original than it really is (especially with such a lazy renaming as Jan Ors to Jyn Erso).

I agree, I wasn't fond of the Moraband change either. that being said we have very little to go on, the story of Kyle Katarn and Jan is pretty obscure even in the EU, the name could be a coincidence or it could be intentional. all we know so far is that their names are similar and seemingly have a bearded friend, based on the trends in TFA if the name is a coincidence then only parts of her character will serve as inspiration, like Darth Caedus and Kylo Ren.

Cat Lady

Movie Battles II Team Retired
I agree, I wasn't fond of the Moraband change either. that being said we have very little to go on, the story of Kyle Katarn and Jan is pretty obscure even in the EU, the name could be a coincidence or it could be intentional. all we know so far is that their names are similar and seemingly have a bearded friend, based on the trends in TFA if the name is a coincidence then only parts of her character will serve as inspiration, like Darth Caedus and Kylo Ren.

I beg to differ here - AFAIK, people producing those movies (same stands for Rebels, BTW) are well-versed in EU, in many cases to the point of loving it. I don't buy the idea that Jaina/Caedus and Rey/Kylo are coincidences, same for Jan Ors / Jyn Erso. IMO, Jaina thing was handled better in EU (*so far* - we have seen only one movie so far), while Kylo indeed seems more believable than Caedus. We will see how well new Jan is served.

Side note - I find it quite strange that new SW "actor" movies are getting so "meh" trailers/teasers. TFA was tons better than its trailers would suggest, and Rogue One teaser left me unimpressed much. On the other hands - for example - Rebels trailers are pleasure to watch (sometimes more than filler episodes in-between real thing, from which half of stuff in trailers is taken), and on it's own looks like trailers of whole separate movies, not TV series.

Disney or whoever-is-responsible-for-cinema-films would save half of the pre-release whining if they would work on trailers quality ;)

Cheers,
/Cat Lady

// Edit

[to Chaos]if you want to be taken seriously at all.

Ahahahahaha!
*in EDI's voice*: That was a joke.

DarthDementous

US Official Server Admin
I beg to differ here - AFAIK, people producing those movies (same stands for Rebels, BTW) are well-versed in EU, in many cases to the point of loving it. I don't buy the idea that Jaina/Caedus and Rey/Kylo are coincidences, same for Jan Ors / Jyn Erso. IMO, Jaina thing was handled better in EU (*so far* - we have seen only one movie so far), while Kylo indeed seems more believable than Caedus. We will see how well new Jan is served.

Side note - I find it quite strange that new SW "actor" movies are getting so "meh" trailers/teasers. TFA was tons better than its trailers would suggest, and Rogue One teaser left me unimpressed much. On the other hands - for example - Rebels trailers are pleasure to watch (sometimes more than filler episodes in-between real thing, from which half of stuff in trailers is taken), and on it's own looks like trailers of whole separate movies, not TV series.

Disney or whoever-is-responsible-for-cinema-films would save half of the pre-release whining if they would work on trailers quality ;)

Cheers,
/Cat Lady

// Edit

Ahahahahaha!
*in EDI's voice*: That was a joke.

I know for certain that the production team behind Rebels are fans of the EU, particularly KOTOR, and it shows. I'm sure they're aware of the story of Kyle and Jan, I bet they even did research around this period to see what happened in the EU regarding the stolen Deathstar plans. I also agree that the EU inspiration so far has been on point, like you said I also thought Kylo Ren was more believable than Caedus who to me was too much like Anakin to appreciate him in his own right, but then again that was probably the point.

this is the most disjointed idiotic post I have ever seen. where to even begin...

Funny:)

perhaps we should lay a pretty clear ground rule that having a different opinion does not make something fact. there's no possible way you can be ignorant to the fact a lot of people liked The Force Awakens and a lot of that was tied to Kylo Ren.

Assumptions are not facts.

I've seen the film a lot and am still perplexed where you get that whiny impression of him considering what we see of him.

From watching him.

the reason I like him more than Darth Caedus is because of how it explores the philosophy of the Force, something that always appealed to me in KOTOR 2, because he's both light and dark - but rather than being in balance its tearing him apart. he's flawed because he has to live up to his father's legacy in both ways - powerful force of light, and powerful conqueror. the conception of the character is clever because it answers and compliments Vader perfectly. Vader is seen as the ultimate, imitations are never going to beat the real thing, and the film makers picked up on that and made Kylo Ren someone who wants to be Darth Vader in a meta and in-universe way.

Must have been in the book because nope, not from the movie:)

once again, here's someone who thinks that similarities automatically invalidate the entire movie. when it comes to movies and hell anything really, its all about execution. you could have the greatest idea ever but if you execute it poorly or alienate the audience in the case of movies, then its pointless (see the Prequels, something with fascinating ideas but poor execution).

Speculatory, your honor. Move to strike from the record.

how depressing that you think everyone who works in the industry is a robot. JJ Abrams is clearly a Star Wars fan and Lawrence Kasdan has a deep respect and understanding for the franchise. cry that it's all 'the executives making bad decisions' when they do something you don't like but you might just have to face you're not passionate towards Star Wars anymore, which is fine.

So you get to determine whose a true fan or not? If I don't like it that means I dislike Star Wars or aren't passionate about it. What does that even mean? Passionate? These posts are as far as my passion extends. Maybe someday they'll make a glow in the dark condom that I can put on my cock and pretend its a lightsaber. Would that be passionate enough for you? 'Scuse the vulgarity, I'm a passionate man.

Lulz, simple-minded and quite flawed thinking if ever there was. Maybe it was just mediocre and a too much a copy? Some people can't lower their standards, Star Wars Fan or Casual Movie Goer, that much...

But please, illustrate how Abrams is clearly a Star Wars fan. It's fun to say things, but how about you back it up and cite:) Never claimed it was all profit hungry execs fault - bad directing, bad script, bad acting. There's plenty of shit to go around.:)

ah yes, the old straw man argument. almost as parroted as the 'Rey is a Mary Sue!111' one.
Because she is one. Because a lot of people are saying it it must not be true because..........you don't agree with it? That's your opinion but I think you're at best, in denial:(

if I'm stating a fact, that it's racist to not like a decision purely based on race, how is that a straw man?

There you go again, confusing your opinion with facts. You really need to stop that.

you yourself said race is only an issue when its brought up, you brought it up you fool.
Actually, I didn't. I responded to it. You brought it up genius. You. See, and I'm being polite despite being called a fool by a bigot.

representation in movies isn't an issue, fair opportunities for all right? surely as a non-racist you'd support that? its not being shoved in our faces, no one is holding up Rogue One and going 'LOOK WOMYNS AND ASIANS'.

Actually, you are right now. But I guess I must be a racist right? That's where you're going with this oh so instructionable diatribe of a fart.

oh boy you pretty much undermined your whole argument towards Disney by saying Jessica Jones isn't related back to it. exactly. that's why you can't look at Disney management as being completely responsible for Rogue One or The Force Awakens, they are producers like EA. blame DICE for Battlefront not EA, while they had a hand in executive decisions they're the ones who ultimately have the creative control. the largeness of Disney also means that it produces something for everyone, I dare you to look at everything they've ever made and say 'its shit' with a plausible conviction.

It's shit. TFA is and remains shit. And I was never a fan of Pocahontas either. Also, ^ repeat on the blame game. I have my list. No need to share it online.
Also:
Documented - that Disney was heavily involved in the direction of the Movie. Search Engine will yield such results quickly enough. It's not hard. You can do it.
Where as Jessica Jones, is some netflix show on a budget that Marvel owned. Disney now owns Marvel but all you can do is speculate on their involvement. Speculate and go by something I call common sense and a short review of the respective history. Disney don't play like that.:) Not in the movies anyway. It's different in real life. They really are terrible people. And you're a bad person for defending them:)

Fresh off the presses people.

Lightsaber battles nixed by Lucasfilm lawyers

It pays to be a fan. Actually it doesn't.

finally, your closing statements. of all the things to complain about, you complain about a type of trooper and someone wearing a Grand Admiral uniform. what. if you don't like the idea of a war movie then that's fine, Rogue One serves as an expansion to new genres for Star Wars and no one likes every genre. that's what a war movie is though, focus on the infantry and the generals.

Do you never see anything beyond the surface? Wow. Yeah, that's what my issue was. Durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

in regards to your cringe-tastic links and bizarre tangents you might want to refrain from those if you want to be taken seriously at all.

Why so srs?o_O

Learn to be objective and step back and realize, opinions are not facts and all is speculation.And min are better than yours.:D

Last edited:

DarthDementous

US Official Server Admin
Funny:)

Assumptions are not facts.

From watching him.

Must have been in the book because nope, not from the movie:)

Speculatory, your honor. Move to strike from the record.

So you get to determine whose a true fan or not? If I don't like it that means I dislike Star Wars or aren't passionate about it. What does that even mean? Passionate? These posts are as far as my passion extends. Maybe someday they'll make a glow in the dark condom that I can put on my cock and pretend its a lightsaber. Would that be passionate enough for you? 'Scuse the vulgarity, I'm a passionate man.

Lulz, simple-minded and quite flawed thinking if ever there was. Maybe it was just mediocre and a too much a copy? Some people can't lower their standards, Star Wars Fan or Casual Movie Goer, that much...

But please, illustrate how Abrams is clearly a Star Wars fan. It's fun to say things, but how about you back it up and cite:) Never claimed it was all profit hungry execs fault - bad directing, bad script, bad acting. There's plenty of shit to go around.:)

Because she is one. Because a lot of people are saying it it must not be true because..........you don't agree with it? That's your opinion but I think you're at best, in denial:(

There you go again, confusing your opinion with facts. You really need to stop that.

Actually, I didn't. I responded to it. You brought it up genius. You. See, and I'm being polite despite being called a fool by a bigot.

Actually, you are right now. But I guess I must be a racist right? That's where you're going with this oh so instructionable diatribe of a fart.

It's shit. TFA is and remains shit. And I was never a fan of Pocahontas either. Also, ^ repeat on the blame game. I have my list. No need to share it online.
Also:
Documented - that Disney was heavily involved in the direction of the Movie. Search Engine will yield such results quickly enough. It's not hard. You can do it.
Where as Jessica Jones, is some netflix show on a budget that Marvel owned. Disney now owns Marvel but all you can do is speculate on their involvement. Speculate and go by something I call common sense and a short review of the respective history. Disney don't play like that.:) Not in the movies anyway. It's different in real life. They really are terrible people. And you're a bad person for defending them:)

Fresh off the presses people.

Lightsaber battles nixed by Lucasfilm lawyers

It pays to be a fan. Actually it doesn't.

Do you never see anything beyond the surface? Wow. Yeah, that's what my issue was. Durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Why so srs?o_O

Learn to be objective and step back and realize, opinions are not facts and all is speculation.And min are better than yours.:D

I don't even need to break that down, you've summarised the hypocrisy in your last sentence:

"Learn to be objective and step back and realize, opinions are not facts and all is speculation. And mine are better than yours."

hahahahaha, claims my post is a diatribe yet launches passive aggressive remarks hidden behind those smileys. I've met many people like you.

Status
Not open for further replies.