Rogue One 1st teaser trailer !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gargos

Donator
Movie Battles II Team
The trailer gives a feeling as if nothing actually interesting is going to happen in this movie. None of the characters in this teaser rly caught my eye. Star wars needs a movie where there is a badass antihero with awesome arsenal and no force included (except that the force is a big mystery for everyone). Also wouldn't mind some awesome insight about star wars lore, tho I don't believe this movie will be delivering much in that sense either.

There is an anti-hero, in fact there are two of them - the guy with the white robe (don't know who he is, haven't looked in to it), and what looks like a sith lord (maybe Vader ?). Also there's enough in the trailer to get you hyped - the chick named Jan, which I associate with Jan Ors, although in the beginning she says a different name - Jan Orso/Orsa or something ?.She's also leading me to believe that the guy who looks like Kyle Katarn is Kyle Katarn, which would be interesting.
In addition, it seems like it is gonna be another beautifully shot and directed Star Wars movie, but I don't want to get ahead of myself or get my or anyone else's hopes up.

Gargos

Donator
Movie Battles II Team
@Razi. That guy in white robes looks more like a old hermit than an antihero

@Revanic , do elaborate.

@Gargos ,haha, yeah he does look kind of weird, I guess, but don't be too quick to judge. He might be an intriguing character. We don't know *_*

Pahricida

Movie Battles II Team Retired
Will pirate this move Disney never gonna see another cent from me.

And I betyou they'll fuck up Kyle

Last edited:
Looks like they already did. For some reason they won't use the names even though they take the characters...

Jan and Kyle, what have you become?

Noob

Nerd
Donator
Movie Battles II Team
It's probably to save the trouble of retconning Legends Kyle and Jan

Since Jan and Kyle are in legends not canon, probably those two characters in the Rogue One movie are based on them, essentially being the Jan and Kyle in canon.

"Jan" isn't even Asian. Bullshit. For once Disney doesn't have to make a caucasian character and they make one.

Everyone but 'Kyle' got to say something. Basically he's going to be a sidelines character, 'Jan' seems like she'll be another one of those pretentious female action heroes with a lot of spunk. I wouldn't even mind 'Jan' being the main character if they wouldn't make her obnoxious and 'Kyle' actually gets to kick some ass. But I doubt it. I feel like they're just pissing in my eye with this teaser.

It's a reminder that if you dared to enjoy Star Wars outside the movies you were a shitty nerd loser and now they're making these new Star Wars things for all the people who made fun of your hobbies. Have fun, Star Wars is fucked.

Also if this movie has romance, 'Kyle' will be cucked by one of those not-caucasian characters. Because interracial relationships are progressive. Too bad a caucasian guy with an asian woman having a relationship while being the best dynamic duo in the galaxy isn't.

If this was any other company I'd wait and see what it'll be but it's very predictable at this point.

Spoiler Alert guys, they get the death star plans and many bothans died to bring this information.
I'm not sure if it's just me but that AT-ATs looks slightly like the ones from the Star Wars rebels TV show.

Gargos

Donator
Movie Battles II Team
Spoiler Alert guys, they get the death star plans and many bothans died to bring this information.
I'm not sure if it's just me but that AT-ATs looks slightly like the ones from the Star Wars rebels TV show.
Many bothans died during the 2nd deathstar, not the first.

That guy in the white cloak...I've seen him before. Always get him confused with the guy who played Jango. I think.
Not sure, some years are a haze.

Boba's teenage daughter!

Noob

Nerd
Donator
Movie Battles II Team
That guy in the white cloak...I've seen him before. Always get him confused with the guy who played Jango. I think.
Not sure, some years are a haze.

Boba's teenage daughter!
I never understand what your posts mean. It's like i'm trying to decipher some secret message out of them o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.