Def!led

Internal Beta Team
Reaction score
The Obi-wan episode 4 hilt (I believe) makes a really annoying clash sound, any way to fix it in a future patch?

Reaction score
That and more on 1.9 bud! Just taking a long break but plenty of models have already been ported by our awesome peneke friends.
Mr. Pen,

A couple of rather obvious models us fans of the Sith would love to see: Darth Bane, Darth Zannah, Darth Plagueis, and of course, the Elvis of Sith Lords, Exar Kun. Thanks! Your pack has spoiled me and I can't use anything else.

GistBattles2

Internal Beta Team
Reaction score
How do i turn off 4th person without this pack? I like in duels my cursor goes straight to were i want.

GistBattles2

Internal Beta Team
Reaction score
Is there a way to only get the menus and the optimizations and not the model? never really played any of the kotr/swtor games so i don't really prefer their models

EDIT: nevermind i figured it out, btw damn 400 mb worth models lol after i removed them my file was like 100 mb[/QUOTE how did you do it?

GistBattles2

Internal Beta Team
Reaction score
Does anyone know how to just have the camera options but everything else just normal movie battles. I like turning off the 4th person option because it makes my mouse more sturdy and quicker and it is helpful for me in dueling.

Shilling

Internal Beta Team
Reaction score
Does anyone know how to just have the camera options but everything else just normal movie battles. I like turning off the 4th person option because it makes my mouse more sturdy and quicker and it is helpful for me in dueling.
type in console
/sens 1000000 which should give you x100000 more precision with your sturdy mouse movements

Reaction score
I know the thread may be old but, how did you managed to have Tompa's Anakin without the EP2 Anakin getting all bugged?

Reaction score
I'm not sure what you're asking, but if I'm correct you want to change how mouse movement works?
Try this whilst in game, in the console:
/cg_thirdpersoncameradamp 1

Noob

Nerd
Donator
Reaction score
ever since peneke joined the team, i regret to say i like the mb2 models better than the pack. sorry :(