Penekepack V1.7 Replacement mod // New update is live! //

Discussion in 'Modification & Media' started by Penekowski, May 14, 2016.

1. Laisum

Laisum

Like This?

Penekowski likes this.
  2. Jameson

Jameson

Dude you really need to be a dev :D. Those fixes are awesome.

Laisum likes this.
  3. thebiggerboat3

thebiggerboat3

Something I remember a pack or two ago was a dark sided anakin model that was really high quality and had some intense Sith eyes. I noticed that we no longer have that now, and have settled for a much lower quality model. Will it be re-integrated in the next patch?

If not, could you elaborate on where in which version the model was located so that I may attempt to implement it in for myself in the current version?

EDIT: Just tried using previous version to somehow restore the model, but I messed it all up and now anakin's textures are bork.

Last edited: Oct 1, 2017
  4. Laisum

Laisum

Thanks) I do not have much free time. Yes, and this model requires a rework. There is also a desire to make new animations.

5. Penekowski

Penekowski Armchair Developer Moderator Movie Battles II Team

Hey guys! It's been a while. I'm really glad that Penekepack 1.7 has been a great success and many of you have been having a blast with it, makes all the hard work worth it. I've been pretty busy in real life within the last couple of months, but I always tend to lurk around and check the forums pretty often. Unfortunately, the recent forum drama has been eating up my time and my co-developers time. But now that that's pretty much over, we're starting to move forward. I wanna keep you guys updated and talk about the future of Penekepack and MBII when it comes to new models and visual stuff.

To begin with, don't be afraid. Despite the fact that I dedicate more time to official MBII now and real life, Penekepack will always be my baby and I'll always try to add more stuff to it, however, I'm afraid that things might slow down for a while. Penekepack, as of now, is in a really solid state and the additions moving forward won't be that big because the project is pretty much complete. As you may have noticed, on the latest versions, we've been upgrading more models rather than adding new ones because our roster feels pretty solid so far, not to mention that I've been given some more creative freedom on the MBII Team and I can always add whatever I want to official MB2 as long as it fits the requirements. That's actually good because everyone will be able to see our stuff rather than downloading a third party mod to do so!

So what are you doing right now, Peneke?

I'm currently looking into upgrading a few models for visual improvement as well as optimizing some stuff, and also something really cool for the mandalorian lovers, I don't want to spoil anything so I'll just say that.

What are your future projects besides Penekepack and Vanilla MBII?

I have a new project in mind requested by a lot of people, it will be a new replacement pack but with another theme. it won't be as big as Penekepack and will not have as many features, but it's aimed for our MBII duelists, I have not even started yet, but we have a few ideas so far. Stay tuned!

Will you implement Penekepack's features in MBII at some point?

We had plans for it but it's not as simple as it sounds, however I'm happy to announce that we have something even better in the works thanks to one of my minions, this will be official and will offer a lot of UI customization for everyone, wanna have a customizable menu with plenty of custom themes, perhaps you feel like having a Clonetrooper menu today, but maybe you changed your mind and you want to use a Harambe menu. Well, say no more! we're looking forward to giving more news about it!

Any plans to make MBII a bit more modding friendly?

We hear you, we know that the current system is a bit shitty, and it's in our goals to make everything easier for you guys. Again, thanks to one of my minions on the MBII team, adding brand new models to MBII without replacing any existing ones will be possible. You heard that right! You'll be able to add whatever model you want to whatever class you want without sacrificing your favorite models. This is currently a work in Progress and there's no set deadline as of now. But it will happen. This will possibly break Penekepack and any existing replacement pack, but we'll guide our modders so that we can all adapt to this new system.

With all that being said, let's answer some questions that you folks have asked on the last couple of pages.

You and your dammed hooded Jedi fetish, we'll see.

I don't see why not!

We removed that anakin because of 2 reasons:
    - We needed the slot to add a new model
    - It was causing confussions because it's still the same outfit with a few different things, though I gotta say that I love seeing when people tk each other because of that, yeah i'm evil.

WHAT'S WRONG WITH HAVING MORE KOTA? BITCH I'LL CUT YOU.

Stay tuned for your first suggestion, as for the second one I'll definitely look into it, there are not so many droid models unfortunately.

Looks pretty cool, no promises though, I don't see anyone willing to do it.

The biggerboat is totally right here in regards to @ESS 's suggestion.

I hope I covered everything, feel free to ask any questions.

Cheers.

Last edited: Oct 26, 2017
    Almapa, Tompa9, Vizino and 1 other person like this.
  6. SneakDissing

SneakDissing

so when's the new penekepack coming out

Penekowski likes this.
  7. Hellion

Hellion

My guess would be when the developers release the next major update so they can work on it according to new model additions and such

Vizino and Penekowski like this.
  8. Laisum

Laisum

I can send you a model. Jkhub is worried about lawsuits from Disney.

Penekowski likes this.
  9. Fang

Fang Donator

ravioli ravioli peneke drop more packiolis

but still top tier work

10. thebiggerboat3

thebiggerboat3

Be a doll and send me the Anakin sith model pls, I totally broke the model for Anakin by trying to add it myself. <3

Jameson likes this.
  11. CB-Delta

CB-Delta Internal Beta Team

Can you like, switch the kreia (Darth Traya) Model or do something with or arm, cause it's a bit annoying to duel against, Someone can take duals and just have them both in the hand, which is weird looking, or just take staff and make it harder to pb. It's just a small thing that's annoying a bit D:

Haddon70, Jameson and Penekowski like this.
  12. Penekowski

I'll drop you a DM once I have some time.

Interesting feedback, while I think that it's a pretty neat feature, I can see your point. I'll consider it.

13. Dendi

Dendi

Could we have a model from Calo Nord with BHS? Some people love that character. :D Ty and amazing job!!!!

Bob-Billy, Haddon70 and Penekowski like this.
  14. Penekowski

Hey guys, I hope that you're enjoying 1.4.6 so far! As per usual, it's highly recommended not to use Penekepack until I release a patch to fix all the repeated models/hilts and or bugs. Stay tuned!

15. Famous Dex

Famous Dex

Damn Peneke can you add a Non Hooded Sith Anakin? [​IMG]

Penekowski likes this.
  16. CB-Delta

CB-Delta Internal Beta Team

what I want is Mandalore the Ultimate. Why?
    He's fucking cool

Haddon70, Bob-Billy and Penekowski like this.
  17. Aizencin

Aizencin EU Official Server Admin

What should we do in order to just intsall interface options? (Optimize, camera, etc)

18. Bob-Billy

Bob-Billy

[​IMG]
    What about this guy ? So we can spam this

Hellion likes this.
  19. SneakDissing

SneakDissing

YES PLEASE