Lt.Claim's workshop

Hello everyone, i must say i'm very happy to finally be able to be back on MB2 forum ! This means i can share once again with you all the ports, frankensteins and retexture i'm working on ! Yes, it's that thread where Lt.Claim show pictures of nice models he has stitched together !

You know, I love MB2 so much i taught myself a certain set a skills for one objective : having all my favorite characters ( read : stormtroopers) in the game ! and while so far it meant a lot of porting i'm happy to announce the really real start of the development of the Claim FA pack i've been teasing for years ! I still have to check the hmm ... legitimacy (?) of my project, but prepare to see your favorite maps get the brilliant FA they deserve, with tons of custom models, weapons and classes that even have the good taste of staying in the Star wars universe !

I know of course making good FAs is REALLY hard, balance-wise, testing-wise, publicity-wise, credit-wise ... But i'll do my best to make my project work !

But don't worry, i won't just bore you with FA specs, i'll post tons of teaser images of the model i've done, just like the old thread. in fact, i'll start right now :

you are probably aware of the new Battlefront game that's coming ? yeah well, let's say i mangaged to get some of their gun model early and jammed them into JKA

yes ! new guns for the boys in white, and even a nice red paint for the "shocktroopers"... more to come !

and if you Looove spoilers, you can check my photobucket to see all the model's i've done in the past and some i'm working on right now !
http://s556.photobucket.com/user/lt_claim/library/

Upvote 0
I have some great news ! I found a new, better source of good quality, gallactic civil war era models ! Yes !
look at that ! :
baze_zpstv9w0eh9.jpg

They come from the newest Tablet and phone PVP game, force arena. They aren't as detailed as the battlefront one, so it should be easier for me to port them without making it break the game. (thx for the info about the death trooper, i'll try to fix it).
But yeah, Baze is the first to be ported, and i can now chose between many characters from the OT, Rebels and rogue one !

I have some great news ! I found a new, better source of good quality, gallactic civil war era models ! Yes !
look at that ! :
baze_zpstv9w0eh9.jpg

They come from the newest Tablet and phone PVP game, force arena. They aren't as detailed as the battlefront one, so it should be easier for me to port them without making it break the game. (thx for the info about the death trooper, i'll try to fix it).
But yeah, Baze is the first to be ported, and i can now chose between many characters from the OT, Rebels and rogue one !

Glad to hear you'll be fixing it, and yeah he was right. I tested out the Deathtrooper replacement I made just to be sure and yeah. I get crashes and overloads at random intervals. So yeah, can confirm it needs a little optimization.

Yeah, Force Arena is a very JKA-friendly art style for models. Glad to see you're having fun with it.

Already kitbashed a whole bunch of Imperials myself from that game (Tarkin, Thrawn, Kallus, Krennic and Pryce):

ConceptImperialPack.jpg
I have a strong feeling that Force Arena is going to be the new hot source for JKA and MBII playermodels. Just a feeling.

PERFECT, with krennic being added to the peneke pack a deathtrooper replacement would be even more appropriate.

Hope to see an optimized version of the model soon. :^) like no joke, it's too perfect.

Oh oh oh,i really love those models ! look ! look !
jynandcassian_zpswkxoj6zi.jpg

They're perfect ! I also took their model of Death troopers,because seriously, they look 100 time better than what i did :
deathtrooper2_zpsbb0gkmw2.jpg

expect more ! i'll port as many as i can !

Those are some good looking models, glad we're getting a decent Jyn Erso. the only one I could find which was on jkhub looks kind of...idk it just doesn't look right.

Oh oh oh,i really love those models ! look ! look !
jynandcassian_zpswkxoj6zi.jpg

They're perfect ! I also took their model of Death troopers,because seriously, they look 100 time better than what i did :
deathtrooper2_zpsbb0gkmw2.jpg

expect more ! i'll port as many as i can !

Does it have Chirrut aswell?

Okay okay, Rogue one characters (jyn, cassian, chirrut and baze) will be released this Week End. As a bonus , i also ported some characters from the REBELS TV show. I know these models already exist in JKA, but i really like the way the force arena models look.
rebelgals_zpsiba6kxtm.jpg

See you this week end for releases !

Okay okay, Rogue one characters (jyn, cassian, chirrut and baze) will be released this Week End. As a bonus , i also ported some characters from the REBELS TV show. I know these models already exist in JKA, but i really like the way the force arena models look.
rebelgals_zpsiba6kxtm.jpg

See you this week end for releases !
These look so much better than the once in penkepack right now can't wait! (No offense penke)