Lt.Claim's workshop

Hello everyone, i must say i'm very happy to finally be able to be back on MB2 forum ! This means i can share once again with you all the ports, frankensteins and retexture i'm working on ! Yes, it's that thread where Lt.Claim show pictures of nice models he has stitched together !

You know, I love MB2 so much i taught myself a certain set a skills for one objective : having all my favorite characters ( read : stormtroopers) in the game ! and while so far it meant a lot of porting i'm happy to announce the really real start of the development of the Claim FA pack i've been teasing for years ! I still have to check the hmm ... legitimacy (?) of my project, but prepare to see your favorite maps get the brilliant FA they deserve, with tons of custom models, weapons and classes that even have the good taste of staying in the Star wars universe !

I know of course making good FAs is REALLY hard, balance-wise, testing-wise, publicity-wise, credit-wise ... But i'll do my best to make my project work !

But don't worry, i won't just bore you with FA specs, i'll post tons of teaser images of the model i've done, just like the old thread. in fact, i'll start right now :

you are probably aware of the new Battlefront game that's coming ? yeah well, let's say i mangaged to get some of their gun model early and jammed them into JKA

yes ! new guns for the boys in white, and even a nice red paint for the "shocktroopers"... more to come !

and if you Looove spoilers, you can check my photobucket to see all the model's i've done in the past and some i'm working on right now !
http://s556.photobucket.com/user/lt_claim/library/

Upvote 0

swagmaster

Model Fixer Dude
Movie Battles II Team
Here you go ! the first release of the rogue one port pack.
FORCE ARENA PORTS - ROGUE ONE CHARACTERS

I'll try to release the Rebels characters later. As usual, if you find any problems with the models, post here and try to fix them ...
These models look great! I especially like how the fingers are weighed unlike most ports nowadays. Also, heres a minor issue with weighing on Chirrut:
R0u6xah.png

Is there any reason Bodhi and Saw weren't included in the pack? I imagine K-2SO wouldn't work well with the JKA skeleton, but the other two seem like they'd fit fine.

On a separate note, amazing job on what you've released so far! This is looking great!

Is there any reason Bodhi and Saw weren't included in the pack? I imagine K-2SO wouldn't work well with the JKA skeleton, but the other two seem like they'd fit fine.

On a separate note, amazing job on what you've released so far! This is looking great!
Because they're not in Force Arena.

Hmm , sorry to disapoint, but there are no vader or vehicle models from Force arena on the forum where i found the others... And again, i can't do vehicle, because they're probably a lot harder to do, with animation and stuff...

Expect a Rebels pack, a Rogue One V2 and after that we'll see, as i'm dependant on the work of ripper. (tried ripping myself from Force arena, it's a bit too complicated.)

Also, i still have my dream of releasing some FAs to use all the model i found (that's why i started porting in the first place) ...so yeah, i'll try to focus a bit on that, porting weapons and making class files...