Lt.Claim's workshop

Hello everyone, i must say i'm very happy to finally be able to be back on MB2 forum ! This means i can share once again with you all the ports, frankensteins and retexture i'm working on ! Yes, it's that thread where Lt.Claim show pictures of nice models he has stitched together !

You know, I love MB2 so much i taught myself a certain set a skills for one objective : having all my favorite characters ( read : stormtroopers) in the game ! and while so far it meant a lot of porting i'm happy to announce the really real start of the development of the Claim FA pack i've been teasing for years ! I still have to check the hmm ... legitimacy (?) of my project, but prepare to see your favorite maps get the brilliant FA they deserve, with tons of custom models, weapons and classes that even have the good taste of staying in the Star wars universe !

I know of course making good FAs is REALLY hard, balance-wise, testing-wise, publicity-wise, credit-wise ... But i'll do my best to make my project work !

But don't worry, i won't just bore you with FA specs, i'll post tons of teaser images of the model i've done, just like the old thread. in fact, i'll start right now :

you are probably aware of the new Battlefront game that's coming ? yeah well, let's say i mangaged to get some of their gun model early and jammed them into JKA

yes ! new guns for the boys in white, and even a nice red paint for the "shocktroopers"... more to come !

and if you Looove spoilers, you can check my photobucket to see all the model's i've done in the past and some i'm working on right now !
http://s556.photobucket.com/user/lt_claim/library/

Upvote 0
Hmm , sorry to disapoint, but there are no vader or vehicle models from Force arena on the forum where i found the others... And again, i can't do vehicle, because they're probably a lot harder to do, with animation and stuff...

Expect a Rebels pack, a Rogue One V2 and after that we'll see, as i'm dependant on the work of ripper. (tried ripping myself from Force arena, it's a bit too complicated.)

Also, i still have my dream of releasing some FAs to use all the model i found (that's why i started porting in the first place) ...so yeah, i'll try to focus a bit on that, porting weapons and making class files...

Hmm strange, i found this one and it says it's from FA. AT-ACT

Anywho, that site has alot of other Star Wars models aswell. Perhaps you can find something you'd like to add to your pack.

Pack 3D models

Penekowski

Armchair Developer
Movie Battles II Team
Waiting for the Rebels models (Any eta :(? )

giphy.gif

Hmm , sorry to disapoint, but there are no vader or vehicle models from Force arena on the forum where i found the others... And again, i can't do vehicle, because they're probably a lot harder to do, with animation and stuff...

Expect a Rebels pack, a Rogue One V2 and after that we'll see, as i'm dependant on the work of ripper. (tried ripping myself from Force arena, it's a bit too complicated.)

Also, i still have my dream of releasing some FAs to use all the model i found (that's why i started porting in the first place) ...so yeah, i'll try to focus a bit on that, porting weapons and making class files...

For what it's worth, I'm able to rip models directly from FA so let me know if you need anything in particular from a future update (I think all the current ones are available)

For what it's worth, I'm able to rip models directly from FA so let me know if you need anything in particular from a future update (I think all the current ones are available)
that's a very generous offer, thanks a lot !
as for the Rebels, it's coming tomorrow, i'd like to test it a bit ...

Last edited:
Yeah, Force Arena is a very JKA-friendly art style for models. Glad to see you're having fun with it.

Already kitbashed a whole bunch of Imperials myself from that game (Tarkin, Thrawn, Kallus, Krennic and Pryce):

ConceptImperialPack.jpg
Wow!!! This looks so amazing!! I'm even pleased with Governer Arihnda Pryce! :D

Penekowski

Armchair Developer
Movie Battles II Team
Here are the Characters from the Rebels TV Show i ported so far :
FORCE ARENA PORTS - REBELS CHARACTERS

I'll update the rogue one pack (with bodhi) later.
oh and as usual, report any problems here.

Great job, I just got off the game and tested them real quick and noticed some issues:

Ezra has plenty of holes between the arms and torso, also noticeable between the legs and torso, you may want to look into that, Hera's pretty much a decent port, there's a minor issue when doing some animations though (Screenshot). Sabine is a perfect port, I have yet to notice any issues with her. thank you for investing the time to port these models!

Last edited:
ok, here are the V2s !
FORCE ARENA PORTS - ROGUE ONE CHARACTERS V2
FORCE ARENA PORTS - REBELS CHARACTERS V2
i 'll keep releasing updates fast as long as you guys find problems ... i'm sorry to let you do the proper testing , but it's faster that way and i don't alway spot all the details...i imagine that may be a problem for replacement pack maker... i'd suggest waiting a bit before integrating the ports into yours !
(there may be a V3)

Hi Lt.Claim

Just made an account to thank you for the Rogue One pack. I don't play MBs or MP, I just play SP so I added SP support to the models and they are great! Just some notes on Cassia, since is my favorite, hoping it can be fixed:
Has some holes around the waist.
Has some weight issues were the torso splits.
Has some weight issues between the upper leg and the crotch area.

Again, Thanks a lot for both packs!

PS: on the Russian site there is also Kanan just in case you can add it to the Rebels pack, just do a search for "Star Wars".
:)

Last edited:
Thank you Lt. Claim for all of the hard work you've put into porting these awesome models!

The things mentioned above by The Punisher are easily seen when wielding a two-handed saber. In fact, while using a two-handed saber you can see that many of these new models suffer from the same weighting issues. For example, shoulders can look dislocated (e.g. Ezra) or separate leaving a gap (e.g. Baze), upper torso and lower torso bunches up unnaturally (e.g. Sabine), bad weighting in the upper legs and crotch area (e.g. Baze).

In addition, I noticed the following:
The inside of Hera's left hand appears to be missing.
Bodhi has a hole in his right arm near the elbow on the side facing the body.
The deathtrooper is missing deathtrooper-spec and deathtrooper2-spec textures.

I hope this info can be of assistance. Thanks again!

Ok , thanks a lot to all of you reporting issues. Sorry again for not testing enough ...
I'm working on V3s right now, which will hopefully fix most problems. and i'll add in Kanan for the Rebels pack.
I know some models look a bit weird with the staff saber animations ... i'm trying to fix that but remember, most of these characters are not made to carry double bladed saber and fight like darth maul !

Ok , thanks a lot to all of you reporting issues. Sorry again for not testing enough ...
I'm working on V3s right now, which will hopefully fix most problems. and i'll add in Kanan for the Rebels pack.
I know some models look a bit weird with the staff saber animations ... i'm trying to fix that but remember, most of these characters are not made to carry double bladed saber and fight like darth maul !

No worries. Those are just issues as part of the process, thank you for fixing them. I've been trying to port a model myself for several months without much luck (although I always learn something in the process). Imagine the ugliest mutant you can have...and it looks better than my attempts.

Also thanks for looking into Kanan. There are some nice models on that site. Who knows, maybe ANH pack or even a TFU pack (i woukd really love that one) could come out of there in the future.
:)

Also the inquisitor and eighth brother please!

Last edited:
hey claim i tried setting up my replacement pack with your rogue one chars and it keeps causing crashes in mb2, do you have any hint as to what could cause that. its possible its a mistake on my end, but i have done the same process for the rest and this is the only time its been an issue