Lt.Claim's workshop

Discussion in 'Modification and Media Discussion' started by Lt.Claim, Sep 28, 2015.

1. Lt.Claim

Lt.Claim

I have some great news ! I found a new, better source of good quality, gallactic civil war era models ! Yes !
    look at that ! :
    [​IMG]
    They come from the newest Tablet and phone PVP game, force arena. They aren't as detailed as the battlefront one, so it should be easier for me to port them without making it break the game. (thx for the info about the death trooper, i'll try to fix it).
    But yeah, Baze is the first to be ported, and i can now chose between many characters from the OT, Rebels and rogue one !

2. Scott The Scout

Scott The Scout

Glad to hear you'll be fixing it, and yeah he was right. I tested out the Deathtrooper replacement I made just to be sure and yeah. I get crashes and overloads at random intervals. So yeah, can confirm it needs a little optimization.

3. Kualan

Kualan

Yeah, Force Arena is a very JKA-friendly art style for models. Glad to see you're having fun with it.

Already kitbashed a whole bunch of Imperials myself from that game (Tarkin, Thrawn, Kallus, Krennic and Pryce):

[​IMG]

4. Scott The Scout

Scott The Scout

I have a strong feeling that Force Arena is going to be the new hot source for JKA and MBII playermodels. Just a feeling.

5. Scott The Scout

Scott The Scout

PERFECT, with krennic being added to the peneke pack a deathtrooper replacement would be even more appropriate.

Hope to see an optimized version of the model soon. :^) like no joke, it's too perfect.

6. Lt.Claim

Lt.Claim

Oh oh oh,i really love those models ! look ! look !
    [​IMG]
    They're perfect ! I also took their model of Death troopers,because seriously, they look 100 time better than what i did :
    [​IMG]
    expect more ! i'll port as many as i can !

7. swagmaster

swagmaster Internal Beta Team

You found heaven mate, the heaven of Force Arena.

8. Scott The Scout

Scott The Scout

Those are some good looking models, glad we're getting a decent Jyn Erso. the only one I could find which was on jkhub looks kind of...idk it just doesn't look right.

9. Tompa9

Tompa9

Awesome Lt.Claim :)

10. ShenLongKazama

ShenLongKazama

Does it have Chirrut aswell?

11. Kualan

Kualan

The whole Rogue One squad is featured in Force Arena - including Chirrut, Bodhi and K-2SO. Even the alien commando Sergeant Pao is in there.

12. Tompa9

Tompa9

Try to release Rogue one pack at JKHub @Lt.Claim :) I know these are ports but It is original, so admins might approve it :)

13. PrimetheGrime

PrimetheGrime

Cant wait!

yeyofobJK2 likes this.
  14. Lt.Claim

Lt.Claim

[​IMG]
    Talk about being late, here's Chirut. Sorry for the delay, i'll post the rogue one character pack soon !

15. Lt.Claim

Lt.Claim

Okay okay, Rogue one characters (jyn, cassian, chirrut and baze) will be released this Week End. As a bonus , i also ported some characters from the REBELS TV show. I know these models already exist in JKA, but i really like the way the force arena models look.
    [​IMG]
    See you this week end for releases !

16. Penekowski

Penekowski Lord of the Penekes Movie Battles II Team

Can't wait!

Tompa9 likes this.
  17. Tompa9

Tompa9

F**k yeah :) could you please also port Ezra as a bonus?

18. cgj26

cgj26

These look so much better than the once in penkepack right now can't wait! (No offense penke)

KyleKatarn1980 and Penekowski like this.
  19. Tompa9

Tompa9

Because these are ports from different game...and Im pretty sure models would be updated in next version ;)

Penekowski likes this.
  20. Lt.Claim

Lt.Claim

Here's Ezra !
    [​IMG]
    Yup ! sadly i haven't watched REBELS yet, so i don't really know who these characters are and who i am missing ... But i'm sure people who like the show will appreciate these port.