Lt.Claim's workshop

Hello everyone, i must say i'm very happy to finally be able to be back on MB2 forum ! This means i can share once again with you all the ports, frankensteins and retexture i'm working on ! Yes, it's that thread where Lt.Claim show pictures of nice models he has stitched together !

You know, I love MB2 so much i taught myself a certain set a skills for one objective : having all my favorite characters ( read : stormtroopers) in the game ! and while so far it meant a lot of porting i'm happy to announce the really real start of the development of the Claim FA pack i've been teasing for years ! I still have to check the hmm ... legitimacy (?) of my project, but prepare to see your favorite maps get the brilliant FA they deserve, with tons of custom models, weapons and classes that even have the good taste of staying in the Star wars universe !

I know of course making good FAs is REALLY hard, balance-wise, testing-wise, publicity-wise, credit-wise ... But i'll do my best to make my project work !

But don't worry, i won't just bore you with FA specs, i'll post tons of teaser images of the model i've done, just like the old thread. in fact, i'll start right now :

you are probably aware of the new Battlefront game that's coming ? yeah well, let's say i mangaged to get some of their gun model early and jammed them into JKA

yes ! new guns for the boys in white, and even a nice red paint for the "shocktroopers"... more to come !

and if you Looove spoilers, you can check my photobucket to see all the model's i've done in the past and some i'm working on right now !
http://s556.photobucket.com/user/lt_claim/library/

Upvote 0
Is not as simple as throwing the model, but is an easy process. You need to understand the single player model logic as well as the NPC logic. But that would be better handled through a separate tread so Lt.Claims workshop is not "hijacked".

jasp_2017-04-26_18-27-20-17.png

jasp_2017-04-26_18-47-18-61.png

Maybe you can correct this in a version 4.
how you replace this model to Jedi Academy?

Is not as simple as throwing the model, but is an easy process. You need to understand the single player model logic as well as the NPC logic. But that would be better handled through a separate tread so Lt.Claims workshop is not "hijacked".

Hey man I found this screenshot
It would be great if this model is available
9oh0fIZ.jpg

Seems like Force Arena characters are the new porting favorite for JKA, I did stumble across this. Some of the bounty hunters that looked to be ripped out of the game, anyone interested in getting these guys in JKA?
Yq6RRv6f.png

Hey man I found this screenshot
It would be great if this model is available
9oh0fIZ.jpg

That was my personal Inquisitor kitbash/Frankenstein using Kualan's version with torso textures and head from Force Arena.

The actual (full ported) model is now available in Lt.Claim's Rebel pack.

Not wanting to be rude - but is there much point? Unlike most of the Rogue One or Rebels characters, we already have decent models for these guys.
Kualan, you seem like a very nice person with extreme talent and I understand your point. Let me clarify my reason behind this post, people who play JKA are always looking for more accurate models of characters. For example we already have some damn good models of Obi Wan and Anakin, yet there are more models coming out for them to play as. So that goes back to what you said "is there much point?" Yes there is because we all have different tastes, that is why people keep making different models of the same character because we all have different tastes in detail. Sure you may have made/ported a character that is damn good looking, but there may be something about it someone else doesn't like. So that is why another model of that character is made/ported to suit our personal taste. Has nothing against any of our talent when another model is made when we have already made it, it's just the taste of detail. I prefer some made models over ports sometimes. So I hope you understand why I posted this now, not wanting to be rude.

sorry to disapoint guys but i agree with kualan and i have no intention to continue porting model we already have good quality version of already . And to be honest, i am a bit disapointed with what that thread has become...
Although i'm very gratefull for all the attention it got and i'm very glad i get enough feedback to improve my work, i never wanted it to become a "please port this model thread". It was supposed to be a way for me to "tease" my work, to give people a taste of my replacement pack (that i don't even do anymore) and future FA (that i never get the time to do) and now it got out of hand, with people creating accounts on the forum just to make requests.
I will release the last version of the rogue one and rebels pack and keep supporting them in case of problems, but i won't port any more models for the moment.
FORCE ARENA PORTS - ROGUE ONE CHARACTERS V3.2
FORCE ARENA PORTS - REBELS CHARACTERS V3.2
thanks again for all the interest you've shown my work.

Thanks a lot Lt.Claim.

Most of the problem have been fixed. The left arm weight still needs some fixing. The arm still goes deep into the chest/torso when holding the hilt with 2 hands.

Lt.Claim I'm sorry to hear you don't plan on porting anymore at least for now anyway, your ports have always been very astonishing. Ever since I discovered this movie battle forum I have always kept an eye out for the modification and media discussion area mostly because of you. The work you teased us has always gotten us excited like a kid ready to open presents on Christmas morning. Being able to play as a character from another game in more detail in an old game like JKA is one of the reasons this game is still going today. One day I feel there will be a mod that will enhance the graphics with lighting/shadows/effects and what not to make it feel closer to a new game. Going back, you say you have no intention to porting a model we already have a good quality version of. Well I see you have ported the Inquisitor from Force Arena when we already have a good quality version that Kualan has made. Now I don't know if you're not aware of that or you too have different taste in character models like I and many others do. You say you are a bit disappointed in what this thread has become, well I think it's because of how popular you are with your astonishing work people look forward to seeing and being released at some point not to mention the constant asking for updates on your work. That being said you say people create accounts on this forum just to throw requests out there which is true because I'll admit that is why I created an account on here for another search area for requests, but also to explore this forum more and see what it has to offer. I see nothing wrong with throwing requests, it's interests/ideas that people have that keep this game running to enhance the experience with something new for this game. One day we will all eventually learn how to port content over into this game and will no longer throw requests, but heroes like you is why there are requests. Thank you for all your hard work, I hope one day you will continue doing what you do best for this game to keep it alive because you are one of the reasons this game has grown with potential.

Claim the weapons you posted in your first model pack are invisible in 1st person. Is there any chance you're going to fix that?

Where can I find models from Force Arena? I have downloaded it and played sometimes. I'm trying to find it in Androd/data/com.netmarble.starwars/ but I didn't found any model here.