Lt.Claim's workshop

Hello everyone, i must say i'm very happy to finally be able to be back on MB2 forum ! This means i can share once again with you all the ports, frankensteins and retexture i'm working on ! Yes, it's that thread where Lt.Claim show pictures of nice models he has stitched together !

You know, I love MB2 so much i taught myself a certain set a skills for one objective : having all my favorite characters ( read : stormtroopers) in the game ! and while so far it meant a lot of porting i'm happy to announce the really real start of the development of the Claim FA pack i've been teasing for years ! I still have to check the hmm ... legitimacy (?) of my project, but prepare to see your favorite maps get the brilliant FA they deserve, with tons of custom models, weapons and classes that even have the good taste of staying in the Star wars universe !

I know of course making good FAs is REALLY hard, balance-wise, testing-wise, publicity-wise, credit-wise ... But i'll do my best to make my project work !

But don't worry, i won't just bore you with FA specs, i'll post tons of teaser images of the model i've done, just like the old thread. in fact, i'll start right now :

you are probably aware of the new Battlefront game that's coming ? yeah well, let's say i mangaged to get some of their gun model early and jammed them into JKA

yes ! new guns for the boys in white, and even a nice red paint for the "shocktroopers"... more to come !

and if you Looove spoilers, you can check my photobucket to see all the model's i've done in the past and some i'm working on right now !
http://s556.photobucket.com/user/lt_claim/library/

Upvote 0
I havent tried these models yet but if game keeps crashing everytime you are choosing character in characters menu it is because of his mb2 icon. You should open it in some picture editor and resave it as jpeg :)

OK here are the V3s, where the models should hopefully have less problems. thanks again for all your inputs :
FORCE ARENA PORTS - ROGUE ONE CHARACTERS V3.1
FORCE ARENA PORTS - REBELS CHARACTERS V3.1
The rebel pack now includes Kanan, the great inquisitor and the 8th brother ...
inquisition_zpsrkliozx6.jpg

I will now try to work on something else but don't worry, i'll keep posting updates if really needed...

Last edited:
oh oops, fixing that with an edit

Thanks. Did a quick test and they look really great, great job!

Some feedback:
8th brother seems to have a little weight issues on the lower torso (inquisitor too but not as much noticeable)
Z51GE0y.jpg

Cassian: Has some holes and weight issues. Not a show stopper but maybe can be improved.
a3ChTqh.jpg

Again, thanks for both packs.

Also the chirrut model
From the bottom side the red side is very bright
Gives the feeling that the top of the model especially the face looks dark
.eJwFwUsOgyAQANC7sOc3MIN4GUOQoEYLYXDV9O597yvecYtVHHN2XrXeT85t7IpnG6kWVVurd0n9ZJXbo9OcKR9P-UzW4AB8BHIxhAiAZLUztCA6BHQeyS-E-krcNzA2SOMl0GadNCRtlCaoq1fx-wPKcyZS.pCaPBlSpQ0MVVeH4HOwYRtPvMaE

It was because of the shaders, I fixed it. It seems shadering is a lot harder than i thought ^^
(there's a V3.1 with better shaders for chirrut and the inquisition)

Last edited:

swagmaster

Model Fixer Dude
Movie Battles II Team
Probably, if he can find the models. The russian site doesn't have them though unfortunately. By the way, is it possible to convert those weapons?
The models are in Godzilla's mediafire link, and I think it is possible to convert the weapons

oh ok, on more update for the rebel and rogue one packs ... again, thank you for the feedback and the screenshots (they really help). I'm sorry it's taking so long to have correct models, i tried going too fast... i'm surprised no one saw those before ! anyway yeah, expect V4 or V3.2 soon.

Could you do the 7th and 5th Brothers as well, Claim?

yes , i could do them , i have them. But what do you want to do with them ? to be honest i'm starting to wonder that about all the models i'm doing ...
replacement packs ? yeah, that's a good enough reason i guess, nevermind ...

Hi Lt.Claim

Thanks for fixing them. Here is another issue I found with all of the models I tried. The left arm goes deep into the chest when holding the lightsaber with two hands:

Dip8XpY.jpg

ABQz3eG.jpg

Q9TDKiq.jpg

7q7s3RM.jpg

jEeCWy1.jpg

Hope this helps.

Also, as what do we want to do with them...I can't speak for everybody as I think I am the only one here that doesn't play MP, but I use them to to replace the default game NPCs. For example, I will replace some of the stormtrropers with the deathtrooper (wish there was a good shoretrooper to replace other stormtroopers)., etc.

Since I only play SP, I use the "good guys" to play the entire game as a different character.

For example, I replaced Kyle with Peneke's Kota while playing as Starkiller.
5WnuADm.jpg

BTW, Any change you could do some other Starkiller models?

Also, as what do we want to do with them...I can't speak for everybody as I think I am the only one here that doesn't play MP, but I use them to to replace the default game NPCs. For example, I will replace some of the stormtrropers with the deathtrooper (wish there was a good shoretrooper to replace other stormtroopers)., etc.

Since I only play SP, I use the "good guys" to play the entire game as a different character.

For example, I replaced Kyle with Peneke's Kota while playing as Starkiller.
5WnuADm.jpg

BTW, Any change you could do some other Starkiller models?
dude, you dragged the model from the MB to the Academy? could describe in detail or to throw himself pk3 with these models for the Academy.. very much want to play with these models