Lini's meme montages

Hello my dear MB2 community, it's me, Lini.

Yesterday I discovered that my GPU drivers also automatically record in-game MB2 footage, so I went ahead and saved a few interesting moments.
After thinking about how to use them, I decided to try and make a montage. I've never done any video editing in my life, so I'm a total amateur in this craft.

So, without further ado, I want to show you what I came up with! Please tell me what you think so I can decide whether it's worth it or not to spend time doing this.

Ep. 2:

Ep. 3:

Ep. 4:

Ep. 5:

Ep. 6:
Star Wars Meme Battles 2 EP. 6

Ep. 7:
Star Wars Meme Battles 2 EP. 7

Nade montage:
Movie Battles 2 Nade Montage

Minigun montage:
Movie Battles 2 Minigun Montage

Last edited:
Upvote 0
INQUIRING FOR IRONIC CONTENT
Opochano1.jpg

Never fear, episode 2 is here!
This time I tried to reduce the memes/second ratio and got rid of the stops completely. Tell me what you think!

oh god!!! qdan lol that cancer never goes away XD and gargos :p:oops:, btw lini that music transition with gargos was best :p

"Hello everyone, Liniyka speaking! I asked my good friend Gumba to relay this message as I am currently banned on the forums.

So, I finally got around to collecting footage and making episode 3! There have been some troubles along the way, but I think the final product is at least decent. Please do watch it and tell me what you think. Cheers!"

i saw at least 3 cases of aimshaming
flagged this video from 302 of my accounts

Last edited:

Gargos

Donator
Movie Battles II Team
Lol I had that area portals thing saved too, didnt use it though. Nice to hear my own sonic boom laughter

Good stuff, got me giggling couple times