Lini's meme montages

Hello my dear MB2 community, it's me, Lini.

Yesterday I discovered that my GPU drivers also automatically record in-game MB2 footage, so I went ahead and saved a few interesting moments.
After thinking about how to use them, I decided to try and make a montage. I've never done any video editing in my life, so I'm a total amateur in this craft.

So, without further ado, I want to show you what I came up with! Please tell me what you think so I can decide whether it's worth it or not to spend time doing this.

Ep. 2:

Ep. 3:

Ep. 4:

Ep. 5:

Ep. 6:
Star Wars Meme Battles 2 EP. 6

Ep. 7:
Star Wars Meme Battles 2 EP. 7

Nade montage:
Movie Battles 2 Nade Montage

Minigun montage:
Movie Battles 2 Minigun Montage

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Spot on and hilarious, keep em coming! Liked and sub
22760-clip-25kb.jpg
scribed!
3ZELUI7

thank you, i thought my cancer was finally leaving and now it will surely be with be for the rest of my life. 5 days.

Noob

Nerd
Donator
Movie Battles II Team
I always had e11 1 and 2 nades. is that t21 1? damn the end, we are the same type of nader hahahaa

Noob

Nerd
Donator
Movie Battles II Team
i think this is one of the only community videos with me in it. congrats u win

In loving memory of Frank Lampart

I really liked the joke in the beginning about the update and throwing your computer into trash, it was really funny!
Also, great display of skill with that primary t-21 build!
But i think you took that suicide joke too far! Usually i leave a thumbs up, subscribe and sometimes even press a notifications button, but i made a really hard decision to REMOVE PERMANENTLY all of my thumb ups from all of your videos.
Best regards, mbii development team