Updated Power Battles

What is Power Battles?
Power Battles is a modification of some maps with the addition of very op classes for the full authentic mode. Power Battles is very intense and frenetic, and the fun is guaranteed!

"Power Battles is a modification making significant changes to the classes. It is working in FA mode, that is the original intent.
Maps are not too much different from the original ones. There might be some PB exclusive I have not checked them all yet.
What makes this modification worth playing is... the design and total lack of balance."
@k4far
Why are you posting that if we already have power battles?
Unfortunately, the original power battles lost its compatibility with the mod since the update 1.4 if I'm not mistaken, and the original dev stopped working on it a long time ago.
Hmm, is there any video footage of this?

Fine, I want it; WHERES DA LINK
>>Have fun!<<

For server owners:
Use sv_allowdownload 1 to allow people to download the maps.
Maps included:

• pb_powerbattle
  • pb_arena
  • pb_cmp_hotel
  • pb_Coruscant_chase
  • pb_corellia
  • pb_deathstar
  • pb_dotf
  • pb_foresthouse
  • pb_homer_farm
  • pb_hotfo
  • pb_duel_jeditemple
  • pb_kamino
  • pb_lunarbase
  • pb_moseisley
  • pb_pirvsnin
  • pb_republiccruiser
  • pb_sdestroyer
  • pb_tantive
  • pb_tatooine
  • pb_theed
Changelog:
V 1.0.2 (10/09/2017)
  • Removed Force deadly sight on some classes to avoid crashes.
  • Changed some characters' sound packs
  • Removed charged shots on Neo's pistols (real pistols don't charge)
V 1.0.3 (15/11/2017)
  • Removed Batman's stun baton, and added a pulse blaster
  • Removed Goku's force destruction and added Ki blasts. (Re-skinned lvl3 clone pistols)
  • Replaced Solid Snake's pistol with a poison pistol.
  • Dotfv2 Included (untested)
Report any bug you find in this thread.
Credits: DerFürst and Hawk were the creators of the original Power Battles setup.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

k4far

Banned
Donator
It is crashing so much. On each map after 5 - 10 minutes game is giving connection lost freeze.

107004952122a.png

In your free time make a list of characters without sound packs maybe I can work out something.​

Last edited:

Lessen

pew pew
Movie Battles II Team
is that fucking Guts

is Guts in Powerbattles

if Guts is in Powerbattles then I really need to play Powerbattles

It is crashing so much. On each map after 5 - 10 minutes game is giving connection lost freeze.

107004952122a.png

In your free time make a list of characters without sound packs maybe I can work out something.​
Is it crashing on every map? Can you tell what classes are being used?
I need the reports to be precise

Hello, everyone. please delete your current powerbattles and download it again from the link. we'll use numbered versions to avoid desynchronizations between clients and servers.

k4far

Banned
Donator
This thread does not have nearly enought attention it should be getting.

Power Battles is a modification making significant changes to the classes. It is working in FA mode, that is the original intent.
Maps are not too much different from the original ones. There might be some PB exclusive I have not checked them all yet.
What makes this modification worth playing is... the design and total lack of balance.

You get to see how Movie Battles would look if the Developers would chew on every little idea that appears on these forums. It is quite fun, especially if you are playing with people you know. This mod brings a lot of characters not necessarily related to SW, but who cares this is pure amusement. Tides like to turn a lot here.

I feel like it was worth it - says the fussy guy.

Hey everyone. I've updated Power Battles to version 1.0.1, nerfing some classes a bit (reducing health and armor on the wulk, and removing human torch's flame rifle.) And buffing Batman and joker a little bit. The maps are still partially compatible with the peneke pack, but I will release a compatibility add-on in a week or so.

Hey everyone. I've updated Power Battles to version 1.0.1, nerfing some classes a bit (reducing health and armor on the wulk, and removing human torch's flame rifle.) And buffing Batman and joker a little bit. The maps are still partially compatible with the peneke pack, but I will release a compatibility add-on in a week or so.
Galactic Battles already have compatibility addon :D

Put the downloaded powerbattles file on your movie battles 2 folder. You don't need to extract it or do anything else. Just put the file as it is. Keep an eye on this thread for updates. Whenever an update arrives, delete the previous versions and put the newest on the folder.