Why is this game so toxic?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am a new player who tried to learn this game the game is fun to play but the community is very toxic
I have not been able to learn the main bases of the game because I do not speak English and it's complicated for me to learn this game and if I want to ask advice I can not do it because the players are very toxic with others

This game had potential to be bigger but the community ruins the game the good thing is that there a button to uninstall

I am a new player who tried to learn this game the game is fun to play but the community is very toxic
I have not been able to learn the main bases of the game because I do not speak English and it's complicated for me to learn this game and if I want to ask advice I can not do it because the players are very toxic with others

This game had potential to be bigger but the community ruins the game the good thing is that there a button to uninstall
If you played on AOD Pand that's why they always say "Yea, I'll give training if you join AOD today at "www.clanaod.net"

Welcome to Hell m8, tho it really does matter what server to play on, so watch where your at i guess

If you think toxicity ruins games, look no further than League of Legends. On that note, it really is a server by server (and even day by day) basis on whether or not you get called a faggot. My advice to you, would be to change your name to something that is not a Star Wars character. Roleplaying in this game is heavily frowned upon by the community (and some of the devs).

Antraxo

Donator
If you can't take the banter then MB2 is not for you.
You have to enjoy the frequent trolling at some point you'll just sit there laugh and kill rebel scum while you at it.

giphy.gif

Antraxo

Donator
Even if people are sometimes mad or go super tryhard I enjoy every second of MB2.
Because in the end we all just wanna play some Star Wars and relive that glorious JKA/JKO gameplay.

qSiZuum.gif

Noob

Nerd
Donator
Movie Battles II Team
i only piss on people with egos, that includes myself

k4far

Banned
Donator
This all is still very easy going,
I had a chance to see a little war - over 5 rounds. I can not really remember how it all started. Two guys got angry over some dud they started calling each other from cheats, then one of them brought up immigration and the other one said something about kebab (not my kind of dish so I can not really tell what it was about). It was pretty intense, to the point they started attacking people around. One of them lagged out, wonder how would that have ended. Near 20 few people turned to 6 or less. Within these few rounds.

It would be a lie to say we are all toxic. We get to choose who are we playing with.
Term, "toxic" is being overused literally everywhere be it Facebook or some other dump. Mainly by people that are the "toxic" ones.

Lol dude if u think this community is toxic u have never played in a server with me lmao

This all is still very easy going,
I had a chance to see a little war - over 5 rounds. I can not really remember how it all started. Two guys got angry over some dud they started calling each other from cheats, then one of them brought up immigration and the other one said something about kebab (not my kind of dish so I can not really tell what it was about). It was pretty intense, to the point they started attacking people around. One of them lagged out, wonder how would that have ended. Near 20 few people turned to 6 or less. Within these few rounds.

It would be a lie to say we are all toxic. We get to choose who are we playing with.
Term, "toxic" is being overused literally everywhere be it Facebook or some other dump. Mainly by people that are the "toxic" ones.
God I wish I was there

Status
Not open for further replies.