Ok, what's up with theses guys?

Since I've started to play, I've encountered some... Players.
The last one is R.I.P., in the FUN server.

Managed to kill his predator, started calling me a noob continusly like a crybaby.
It mostly made me laught, but seriously, how is that kind of guy allowed in such a small comunity?

Supa

The Serial Stacker
Movie Battles II Team Retired
I try and ignore those people, they're just out for attention.

Managed to kill his predator, started calling me a noob continusly like a crybaby.
It mostly made me laught, but seriously, how is that kind of guy allowed in such a small comunity?

New players isn't always a good thing, there are some people with serious attitude problems when it comes to games people can get for free.

I try to stamp those out the moment I see them, because it only takes one of them to start a domino effect of shitty behavior. These people have the loudest mouth and try to bring people to hell with them.
There is also a shit load of kids.

Last edited:

Puppytine

Slayed dreamer
Ha! Welcome to the club.
I think mb2 community always was trollish and acid. Actually, we can say it about most of online games. This all is very common.
But also it seems to me these days there's not so much aggressive people then it was before, back in 2008. Years ago tkers, abusers, and all other kind of such crap was more widespread, and now we have some nice guys around.

If they do some breaking the rules, report to admins. If they not, ignore.

09c6689e506d.jpg

54f57ecc14cd.jpg

53a66d97ac41.jpg

daf439bcff84.jpg

630a11382d36.jpg

5afdba5080ac.jpg

d31572924293.jpg

Catlord Meow!

Donator

Just use /ignore [NAME] in console and you won't have any problems if he tk's you call an admin :)

u can /ignore or just continue rape these ppl in quiet.
But /ignore is not my style, maximum on console platform, where i can mute :)

Phelps

Donator
This is pretty common through all these years, some trolls are funny, some are annoying and some are ban deserving.
Nothing to do about it other than /ignore, or ignore of your own.
Every game has its own troll community.

I don't really care about these people as long as they don't fill the chat so that you can't see. If they're trying to piss you off with just words, you can just /ignore them or simply not give a damn.

Teamkillers are a bigger issue, and harder for people to deal with without getting angry when there are no admins.

GoodOl'Ben

Nerd
Donator
/ignore is pretty much all you need here. If you get triggered by offensive words, there is a word filter available to you.

I personally have a lot of fun seeing what those degenerates come up with. Too often than not they're quite unimaginative and boring though. If they don't obstruct my experience, I generally tend to disregard them. It is worth noting that threads like these are what motivate trolls. If your response to trolling is boring, the trolling will diminish.

Just bind a /ignore for a player, thats what I do and just press the bind whenever I join a server.

Additionally if you typed /bind (name) in the console, you only have to press the up arrow to use the last command in the console.

Another thing you can do is ignore their ID, but that requires multiple tries, as /serverstatus doesn't show the right ID. Basically /ignore 1. Or /ignore 2. Until it ignores the desired player. Remember to /unignore those you don't want to ignore. It can be a real hassle, but a nice way to pass time when dead and in spec.
Unless devs fixed serverstatus showing the right IDs?
I'm also not sure if it keeps ignoring whoever takes over that player's ID when they leave and someone else joins the server, or if it just assigns a new ID for the new player.

Supa

The Serial Stacker
It's not really the greatest fix, but if you want to ignore a specific name, or names, you could add ignore <name>; ignore <name 2> in autoexec.

Works on people who are annoying and don't change their names often.

It's not really the greatest fix, but if you want to ignore a specific name, or names, you could add ignore <name>; ignore <name 2> in autoexec.

Works on people who are annoying and don't change their names often.

So your saying I can ignore clans?
Sweet