Why did you guys remove another clan's group of servers off the master list?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Time will tell, wikipedia articles shall judge.

On the side note,
if you would contact them in person as the owner I believe you would know some real details.

Time will tell? More like, time as already spoken volumes. It took them only 2 or 3 hours in order for them to, "examine the evidence," the first time and decide to remove tR off of the public server list in the first place.

60 hours later, no public statement, the accusers haven't come forward, everything is "confidential," and we're some how expected to believe they're taking this seriously?

Also, I'm not the owner. No doubt I'm likely being herded into the uppercut category because I'm principled enough to stand up in the face of injustice. If you must know, I'm a former frequenter of the tR servers who's genuinely outraged. I'm still curious who you are and what your interest is in all of this.

k4far

Banned
Donator
Only time will tell? More like, time as already spoken volumes. It took them only 2 or 3 hours in order for them to, "examine the evidence," the first time and decide to remove tR off of the public server list in the first place.

60 hours later, no public statement, the accusers haven't come forward, everything is "confidential," and we're some how expected to believe they're taking this seriously?

What if all of them have to take a look, the team thing. As beta testers we have to be present once a week, same thing for the devs most likely. Be humane. How can you reach everyone in such a short time. It must have been an urgent thing if they have taken care of it so swiftly. Shame, we are left here guessing what it might have been about.

There are no perfect solutions.

What if all of them have to take a look, the team thing. As beta testers we have to be present once a week, same thing for the devs most likely. Be humane. How can you reach everyone in such a short time.

So we're waiting for them to circle-jerk amongst themselves, telling camp fire stories about how mean paradine used to be, while analyzing and sharing no tangible evidence or justification of their actions. Great. 'Guess I'll be here all week.

k4far

Banned
Donator
So we're waiting for them to circle-jerk amongst themselves, telling camp fire stories about how mean paradine used to be, while analyzing and sharing no tangible evidence or justification of their actions. Great. 'Guess I'll be here all week.

Cheer up. If it goes well all will be back as it used to be. You will get some official sorry and all.
In worse case we will know what you need to do to get a server delisted in 3 easy steps.

I haven't even played on the damn server or am affiliated with the clan in any way and I still think removing it from the masterlist is bullshit. First, it sets a terrible predecent, second, it proved what I thought would happen ever since the custom masterlist was implemented.

- - - Updated - - -
I was. These little boys get all dramatic and butt hurt over the smallest things. all.the.time.
Are you calling this a small thing? Devs shooting at their own community is pretty big.

Last edited by a moderator:

k4far

Banned
Donator
Are you calling this a small thing? Devs shooting at their own community is pretty big.

*moderated* Read everything from earlier, keep your bold claims to yourself. You are not helping.

LYRIC

Banned
The reason the server was taken down was because people get butt hurt and go crying and throw a tantrum instead of putting their big boy panties on and growing a skin.

Well it's all a moot point since we got a new 24/7 death star server. Unless devs are paranoid and nuke this one too.

Well it's all a moot point since we got a new 24/7 death star server. Unless devs are paranoid and nuke this one too.

Yeah, and it's not even affiliated with tR. It's great.

- - -

Do they have any real proof?

I'm talking about proof that extends beyond word of mouth and/or lies posted on the AOD forums in order to scare their members away from their servers?

I'm talking about proof that extends beyond word of mouth and/or lies posted on the AOD forums in order to scare their members away from their servers?

As far as I, myself, know... no proof whatsoever

- - - Updated - - -

Can we expect the servers to go back up anytime soon, and if not can we get a date?
Because it's clear that the servers did not need to go down, especially considering that no evidence exists of the conflict. Even if it did happen, it's completely unfair to only take down tR.

Can we expect the servers to go back up anytime soon, and if not can we get a date?
Because it's clear that the servers did not need to go down, especially considering that no evidence exists of the conflict. Even if it did happen, it's completely unfair to only take down tR.

Yeah if not, perhaps we could get an explanation of this totally unbiased (/s) circle jerking-- erhh, I mean impartial, and even-handed investigation in which nothing but serious evidence is brought forth and discussed?

I was recently leaked this and it's great to see the extent of their investigation.

Edit: as I understand it, it was scooped up on some public discord server? Unsure, but still worth mentioning.

>>>>removed<<<<

Bob-Billy

KotOR Mapper & Cultist
Movie Battles II Team
My only issue with the server was Omelette guy abusing newcomers as he pleased.
They say you should not talk about the absent, but where is this ass actually.

@Bob-Billy call your friend for us. Ask him what did he do lately.
Maybe we can find out what is this all about.

Are you looking for Omelette du fromage , or the Omelette Prince ? These are differents ppl btw

chicknman

Banned
Yeah if not, perhaps we could get an explanation of this totally unbiased (/s) circle jerking-- erhh, I mean impartial, and even-handed investigation in which nothing but serious evidence is brought forth and discussed?

I was recently leaked this and it's great to see the extent of their investigation.

Edit: as I understand it, it was scooped up on some public discord server? Unsure, but still worth mentioning.

>>>>removed<<<<

What the hell LMFAO...

Well this pretty much contradicts everything they've said so far lol.

M

Mooch

Good to see that the mb2 devs really care about fixing the problem... LOL. "Oh yeah just let them go on there is no need to argue with them and they'll crawl back into their cave."

Noob

Nerd
Donator
Movie Battles II Team
fuck I guess a shit ton of the community are uppercut supporters time to destroy half maybe more of the community. lets control everyone and prevent them from having fun on their own servers. That'll fix the community and not kill off everyone left

a few notes on that leaked convo, first off, Altrol, we will allow whoever the hell we want on our server, and i made that call, not sheng, as a matter of fact he didnt even have a say in it. welcome to a functioning hierarchy. We have no ties to tR, in fact MAF and tR historically dislike each other, BUT Ill stand behind it til it snows in hell purely because there SHOULD HAVE BEEN ATTEMPTS AT COMMUNICATION before this was done, an ultimatum, a warning, hell, even an announcement simply stating that you guys opted for this because of their pattern of behavior, but pure silence? that was idiotic. this isnt about tR, its about keeping the entire community from fighting each other. sure people would be pissed, but youd only have half the amount of those pissed off people right now, and people wouldnt be forced to draw lines in the sand all over the damn place.

These leaked chats confirm that not one of you guys involved have any backbone whatsoever. You took these tR guys you are so outraged over off of a central location and spread them into the rest of the servers, probably with retaliatory intent. Mandos is a clan based in numerous games, trust me, we will be fine at the end. the MB2 Community? probably not, because you just galvanized EVERYONE. Welcome to Lugormod downfall 2.0.

Noob

Nerd
Donator
Movie Battles II Team
See what happens when you evade giving us proper answers or being so "PR Friendly" you claimed to be in other threads? some unsung hero has to go out of his way to do it for you. and it sure looks real bad on the publics end. something should have happened earlier

- - - Updated - - -
@SkeeSilentT It's from Slack, their dev hangout. its basically discord without voice channels

I feel insulted that during my short time here and in this game, I feel as if I've been grouped in with a group that clearly isn't gonna get anywhere when the devs are busy devising a way to blow everyone out of the water that they do not like.

Whoever is curious enough to bother looking to see if my steam is some fucking sockpuppet, you are free to look, it's a public profile. I bought the game literally this week, and in the short time I've realized I may have wasted my money on a dying game that is in a chokehold by a bunch of paranoid quacks.

Because of this I'm going to fully support tR and I very well hope to god this community dies so I can laugh along as the roaches scramble for the paddles.

a few notes on that leaked convo, first off, Altrol, we will allow whoever the hell we want on our server, and i made that call, not sheng, as a matter of fact he didnt even have a say in it. welcome to a functioning hierarchy. We have no ties to tR, in fact MAF and tR historically dislike each other, BUT Ill stand behind it til it snows in hell purely because there SHOULD HAVE BEEN ATTEMPTS AT COMMUNICATION before this was done, an ultimatum, a warning, hell, even an announcement simply stating that you guys opted for this because of their pattern of behavior, but pure silence? that was idiotic. this isnt about tR, its about keeping the entire community from fighting each other. sure people would be pissed, but youd only have half the amount of those pissed off people right now, and people wouldnt be forced to draw lines in the sand all over the damn place.

These leaked chats confirm that not one of you guys involved have any backbone whatsoever. You took these tR guys you are so outraged over off of a central location and spread them into the rest of the servers, probably with retaliatory intent. Mandos is a clan based in numerous games, trust me, we will be fine at the end. the MB2 Community? probably not, because you just galvanized EVERYONE. Welcome to Lugormod downfall 2.0.

Man, I just have to say, that was really well worded. Good job. (No sarcasm here)

Status
Not open for further replies.