Why did you guys remove another clan's group of servers off the master list?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are being lied to, I agree. Not by Devs but by tR Members making new accounts and upvoting own posts. This is gold. I know you guys were butthurt, but this much xD

What new accounts are you talking about? You really think we're all tR members? Are you in denial of how shitty this makes the mbii team look?

We are being lied to, I agree. Not by Devs but by tR Members making new accounts and upvoting own posts. This is gold. I know you guys were butthurt, but this much xD
Yes, the Co leader of a clan that predates this mods existence is a fresh account made by a tR member to stir the pot. Congratulations Captain Genius.

M

Mooch

Ah just another person that we don't have to listen to lmao. K4far is on the ignore list because he makes absolutely no sense at all.

StarWarsGeek

Internal Beta Team
I was recently leaked this and it's great to see the extent of their investigation.

Edit: as I understand it, it was scooped up on some public discord server? Unsure, but still worth mentioning.

You realize that's from the slack channel for beta testers right? It's not whatever internal discussion was used to make the decision to remove the servers from the list. The first screencap is me referring to this thread after it was already a couple pages long. Also note that no reason for the removal is given in that convo either. I even asked about it in image c.

I don't know why the server was removed, but regardless of the reason, I do think it was a mistake to not have an announcement prepared for release at the same time as the removal.

so essentially some people had a disagreement and a group of 15 year-olds new to MB2 but finding themselves with a smidgen of authority have taken it upon themselves to kill off the most popular server.

snowflakes

MaceMadunusus

Level Designer
Donator
Movie Battles II Team
SWG is right, none of that was official dev discussion on the topic. I even say in there that I am not going to reveal certain information to that channel. Even though I love SWG and would like to get his questions answered he didn't get any more than you guys here got from me. The official discussion isn't happening in the general channel for testers/retired people.

eezstreet

Movie Battles II Team Retired
Note: I didn't say it was DDOSed, I said it exhibited behavior similar to a DDOS, like pages not loading and stuff.

SWG is right, none of that was official dev discussion on the topic. I even say in there that I am not going to reveal certain information to that channel. Even though I love SWG and would like to get his questions answered he didn't get any more than you guys here got from me. The official discussion isn't happening in the general channel for testers/retired people.
Is there going to be a statement soon? It's been almost three days without word. Last I heard people were waiting on chatlogs.

>Co leader of a 14 year old clan well known on jka, especially among those who used to play lugormod
>must be a tR member aliasing
you really are dense.

- - - Updated - - -

esp being that my profile is linked to my steam...which is pretty darn old itsself.

Last edited by a moderator:

eezstreet

k4far, just stop talking please. You are doing nothing but spread nonsense. Kyton has been around for years, and I remember him from Lugormod days on the Mando server. Kindly stop.

MaceMadunusus

Level Designer
Donator
Movie Battles II Team
Note: I didn't say it was DDOSed, I said it exhibited behavior similar to a DDOS, like pages not loading and stuff.

8:40 PM] MaceMadunusus: someone even said mb2 site was being ddosed earlier
[8:40 PM] eezstreet: yeah, i think it is or was
[8:40 PM] eezstreet: it keepsl agging out

To me that looked like you were acknowledging my ddos comment. If that isn't what you meant then thats my fault.

It's been almost three days without word.

Incorrect, hasn't even been 48 hours. It will be 48 hours at roughly midnight central US. IDK about the statement though.

eezstreet

Right, just clearing that up. I don't actually know if it was a DDOS or not, might have been heavy traffic since this thread has had a huge amount of visibility.

Also, thx for correction, didn't know it was only that long.

To me that looked like you were acknowledging my ddos comment. If that isn't what you meant then thats my fault.

Incorrect, hasn't even been 48 hours. It will be 48 hours at roughly midnight central US. IDK about the statement though.
to be fair i could see that comment going either way, but i think he was just speculating that it could be that or lag.

k4far, just stop talking please. You are doing nothing but spread nonsense. Kyton has been around for years, and I remember him from Lugormod days on the Mando server. Kindly stop.
So do you just automatically go with "anyone who hasn't been circlejerking on a forum is to be disregarded"?

No wonder why you people can't get new guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.