Why did you guys remove another clan's group of servers off the master list?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sammy

Master of Whispers
Donator
See, at tR we wouldn't censor conversation like that. Reasons like that are why we were popular.
yes continue to use me as a method to keep your support up by throwing me at the ground

sometimes people don't want to have to deal with political discussions and people 'speaking their mind' because quite frankly, some people's minds are annoying.

This is all personal bias derived from Tempest and his inability to ban the people that catch him in his bullshit, so he attempts to remove their server which so happens to be one of the most populated servers in MB2. The only person damaging this community is you.

One mans common sense is another's immoral garbage you should understand that well no? What gives you the right to manipulate the community a project coded by hundreds and played by thousands on personal whims. A common code and standard must be established or none at all. This post confirms in complete stone that this was motivated by clan politics, tempest a member of Aod a clan competing for population uses personal motivations to deny service to dozens of community members out of a personal grudge.

I'm almost 100% sure this was the doing of Tempest, who is also a member of AOD.

So much one sided hatred...

Tempest was not the one that removed the server from the server list.

I did not do the removal of the servers from the listings.

Last edited:
yes continue to use me as a method to keep your support up by throwing me at the ground

sometimes people don't want to have to deal with political discussions and people 'speaking their mind' because quite frankly, some people's minds are annoying.
I agree, people's opinions can be annoying. But we still won't censor it, and our lack of censorship is one of the many reasons why tR replaced AOD as the go-to server.

As for the doxxing, again, you're punishing over 20 people for the actions of one –– actions I'm relatively sure didn't even occur. If you're going to punish, punish *one* person, not an entire community. No matter which way you try and justify this, you're still in the wrong. Just fess up dude and admit it. Do the right thing.

Last edited:
I agree, people's opinions can be annoying. But we still won't censor it, and our lack of censorship is one of the many reasons why tR replaced AOD as the go-to server.

As for the doxxing, again, you're punishing over 20 people for the actions of one –– actions I'm relatively sure didn't even occur. If you're going to punish, punish *one* person, not an entire community. No matter which way you justify this, you're still wrong.

People here and pointing fingers. Like Sammy or whatever clan he is in is behind everything or cover-up conspiracies or whatever. Sounds like more finger pointing from all sides. Get your heads out of your asses and open your eyes. Get a whiff of that fresh air. Mmm! Smells good!
As for Go-to servers, I still don't think that was on topic at all. This isn't a matter of who is better than who, or what Clan's server is Top Dog. Just a matter of proper action to take when there are suspicions about a certain server.
Who is to say what the Dev team did was the right way to go about it? Who has the right to be the judge of that? None of us. Express your opinions as you will but for the love of God don't go pointing fingers and throwing around off topic comments for no reason. Mmm that fresh air smells good right?

Get a whiff of that fresh air. Mmm! Smells good!

All I'm getting a whiff of right now is a fresh forum account and condescending statements.

Yes, people are pointing fingers but that's only because speculation occurs in the absence of information. If the devs would hurry up and come out with an official statement and/or rectify this situation, none of this would be happening.

All I'm getting a whiff of right now is a fresh forum account and condescending statements.

Me making a fresh account has no meaning, and shouldn't make my words any less meaningful.

Either way, I suggest patience. It's a Virtue my friends. And these speculations are not really helping anyone. They are just causing more drama. And as for Jango's comment in calling me an "Asshole"? Insults? Really? I was making a statement in my own way. No need to resort to such childishness. But that is off topic as well.

Keep calm my friends. I hope we receive a statement soon.

MaceMadunusus

Level Designer
Donator
Movie Battles II Team
The whole reason I mentioned it is because I was arriving at a probable conclusion, rather than a demonstrated conclusion.

Exactly, you're making assumptions and I told you that your conclusion is wrong. "Oh you examined my comment more deeply and clearly than you are" Uh no. If you knew anything about me that would not be the case. Usually what I mean and say is right on the surface and there is no deeper connotation to be associated with it and any other associations is shit you made up. Plain and simple. But you apparently don't want to be wrong, so I'm just not going to argue with your flawed logic any longer.

Mace, in order for you to be able to see flawed logic, you'll have to learn what logic actually is first my dude. And no, inductive reasoning is not simply making assumptions, don't have the audacity to reduce it to that when again, as I said before, you do not even have a concept of logic. The fact of the matter is that you are making implications with that statement that I already explained before. However, instead of being educated about this, you decided to mistake inductive reasoning for mere assumptions, and thus have proven to me how hard of a smartass you try to be and yet fail. If I knew anything about you? I can get a pretty good sense about you simply based off of these responses. You're just some kid who likes to sound smart and thus acts like a smartass with "clever" responses but in reality doesn't know what the hell he's talking about and just ends up looking dumb. You literally contributed nothing to this discussion, all you did was say "nu-uh you can't post something true" or "hey your post is not riddled with flowers and positiveness, you can't do that, no one will listen." On top of that, you just kept saying that you have proof of who did it, but prefer to withhold the information because of defense, or as I like to call it, covering up? You are literally useless and incapable in this discussion, and so you should refrain from even speaking if you have nothing to add.

I would at this point just like to reiterate that by removing one of the most popular servers, you guys really are shooting yourselves in the foot. You're going to drive your own mod into the ground making hasty, stupid decisions like this, especially in such a suspicious manner. For one thing, you've already managed to piss off some people with some of the dumb additions to the mod that were made, I almost never see certain other people get on. I too have not played nearly as much because of the things I personally don't like. But on top of that, you went and did this thing, and then try to cover it up and just try to ignore the backlash so as to not have to be put into an uncomfortable position with conflict. Are you really that fearful of conflict that you'll sooner just get rid of one of the most popular servers and then not even bother to give reasoning for it? I'm going to be brutally honest, it is these kinds of actions that will kill this mod and community. You, dev team, will be the administrators of your own mod's demise. You will drive this mod right down into its grave if you keep doing shady stuff like this, because you will start to lose everyone's trust, especially if you continue to do this with other clans that are liked by all the people who support tR's removal now. You won't hold the favor of others forever if you continue to do this shit, and there will always be a huge backlash from this community. Are you really so willing to give up all of this you have worked hard to produce in the past?

Last edited:
@MaceMadunusus and @Tasmann

I think it would be best to stop arguing about intangibilities like logic or the lack there of. I understand we're all flustered with disappointment at the situation, but flaming eachother is de-railing this thread.

Please. No more flame. No more jabs, or attempting to get in the last word.

Just drop it. I feel embarassed by proxy.

Idk, ive met some boneheaded engineers in my time. you are still defending completely undefendable actions by someone on the dev team. as far as im concerned it makes you just as guilty as the one who did it.

Restore their servers to the masterlist and if any of you actually think a crime has been committed then do a real investigation instead of punishing a group based on one persons alleged actions. it might also help if you people didnt have your real name publicly posted on steam, since thats how this supposed doxxing incident happened. this is the internet in 2017, the trolls are not going away, and banishing entire communities to squash one troll is a bit like bombing a city to kill one bad guy.

k4far

Banned
Donator
Idk, ive met some boneheaded engineers in my time. you are still defending completely undefendable actions by someone on the dev team. as far as im concerned it makes you just as guilty as the one who did it.

Restore their servers to the masterlist and if any of you actually think a crime has been committed then do a real investigation instead of punishing a group based on one persons alleged actions. it might also help if you people didnt have your real name publicly posted on steam, since thats how this supposed doxxing incident happened. this is the internet in 2017, the trolls are not going away, and banishing entire communities to squash one troll is a bit like bombing a city to kill one bad guy.

Are you being serious, is he being serious.
Read the terms of service again, thank you.

Let's cut it out with the stand offishness, please.

Hopefully the parties responsible for the removal of tR's servers will come forward with the right decision sometime soon, preferably this decade.

Let's cut it out with the stand offishness, please.
Ill stop when this is done right, not done according to the whims of special snowflakes who think every single tR member is guilty because someone they are loosely related to did something asinine(allegedly). This is one of the last communities left on JKA as a whole, and it just took a major turn towards the fate of lugormod with this level of idiotic kneejerking.

Status
Not open for further replies.