V1.4.5 Update Released!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Was extremely sad to find this. I'm having trouble installing MBII, it says I need atleast 3 GB free but i have over 330 GB free. Any help?

RG4

US Official Server Admin
Reaction score
The new models are SO cool that the moment I selected it from it's blank space in open it crashed my game as I spawned.

Reaction score
Basically, the stun would last around 800ms (regardless of level) and should now be ending almost immediately after the lightning is no longer zapping you.
But the cooldown on using force powers for the sith after using lighting is still the same?

Reaction score
Alright, after repairing the install 40000 times the game finally launched and everything seems to be working.

ent

Movie Battles II Team
Reaction score
Guys, does this mean the demos taken before this patch will also be incompatible?
Demos are backward compatible (you may face sometimes face some weird issues but should be mostly fine).
You just won't have enhanced movie making editing.

Fang

Donator
Reaction score
This is the real april fools update, I actually found this funny and not obnoxious like that mine craft textures

I rate 10/10, im using /notarget invisible models

Ah, I also tried to compile a list of issues and its possible fixes based on other AOD's issues with this and some of these hilarious issues

Jaikanatar

US Official Server Admin
Reaction score
Hmm keep getting

"Error: Vehicle extensions (*.veh) are too large," on server join

I wanna reinstall from launcher but don't wanna lose my settings/preferences. Is there a folder for that?

-update-

Checking integrity on start fixed.

Last edited:

KimmyMarin

US Official Server Admin
Reaction score
my launcher keeps downloading stuff after doing a repair cause of the icons issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.