V1.4.5 Update Released!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Antraxo

Donator
Reaction score
Thanks for the update gonna check it out soon!
One thing makes me sad though ... if I understand the log right these models are now rip right?
Arc Phase I I mean

SeV

Nerd
Internal Beta Team
Reaction score
Guys, does this mean the demos taken before this patch will also be incompatible?
Most likely. If you have some demos you need to process you could copy 1.4.4 MBII to a new folder and rename it, then download 1.4.5 so you have two copies, one 1.4.4 for demos and 1.4.5 for playing.

Reaction score
Try to choose a model, the portrait is empty, go to build configuration, game crashes.
I do not comprehend.

jewbacca

Internal Beta Team
Reaction score
Ummm... me not understands.
I always thought that demos are just a bunch of data about players moving around the map. Isn't that right?

I mean, can't I just record demos in new mb2, then copy them to old mb2 and edit them in jamme? Uh. Just realised that wouldn't be possible because of changes.

Fang

Donator
Reaction score
I aint sure if anyone posted/noticed yet but some of the model avatars are invisible

>without peneke
>on aod (was updated just now) and tried on eu official (which i assume was already updated)?

Reaction score
No new portrait has worked yet for me, i see invisible wookies and Jedi running around.
No mods installed.

Reaction score
  • Change: Push and Pull now stops FP regeneration for the duration of the animation.
so instead of buffing jedi's forces you nerfed last two which were usable.
now besides fp regen debuff after any random shot we have 0 regeneration after using force aswell.

brilliant, simply brilliant.
why bother fix flinch or sbd, let's just nerf jedi and patch is good to go.

im done with this shit

Last edited:

SeV

Nerd
Internal Beta Team
Reaction score
I aint sure if anyone posted/noticed yet but some of the model avatars are invisible

>without peneke
>on aod (was updated just now) and tried on eu official (which i assume was already updated)?
Looks like the new models are missing, lul.

Viserys

ex team lead
Movie Battles II Team Retired
Reaction score
Ummm... me not understands.
I always thought that demos are just a bunch of data about players moving around the map. Isn't that right?

I mean, can't I just record demos in new mb2, then copy them to old mb2 and edit them in jamme?
No. The clients will not match, so even if the demo plays, it will be buggy when it comes to any behaviour that changed in 1.4.5.

Viserys

ex team lead
Movie Battles II Team Retired
Reaction score

>without peneke

Your game has not updated correctly.

Fang

Donator
Reaction score
Took 4 verifies but it finally decided to see that some files were screwed. Hopefully repair will fix the issue now.

jewbacca

Internal Beta Team
Reaction score
it will be buggy when it comes to any behaviour that changed in 1.4.5.
Yeh, and the number of changes will only increase as mb2 continues to update...

Too bad. Jamme was super cool. I hope you, guys, will find some way to bring it back. But seems like it won't happen :-(((

Status
Not open for further replies.