Tompa´s Workshop and WIP

Hello MB2 community! As member of Peneke family my work on Tompa´s Replacement pack is finished for now. But I´m still active and I´m learning about reskinning and kitbashing models. I have created this thread to show you some of my work and post there small MB2 replacements which could improve your game. This first post would be updated with links for the models. My work could be also seen on JKHub.org Tompa´s WIP thread - WIPs, Teasers & Releases - JKHub
Luke ROTJ (Basic MB2 only addon): MEGA
Kylo Ren (New hooded skin): MEGA
Han Solo (ANH/ESB skins): MEGA
Luke Ahch-To: MEGA

Luke Crait: MEGA
Kyle Katarn pack: MEGA
Count Dooku: MEGA

Last edited:
Upvote 0
First of many is famous Jedi Knight Luke Skywalker. It is port from new Battlefront game. The file replaces all 3 Luke skins. There is default one, hooded and endor skin. I hope you enjoy this :)

Credits:
Seven - Port from BF game
The Punisher - Put outfits on BF body
Tompa9 - reskin, shader and replacement works

xEGYV5b.jpg

ccBG5G2.jpg
iiKmOfs.jpg

Last edited:
TFU Dooku replacement. Head is ported from game The Force Unleashed, body is original by Hapslash and robe is taken from Luke Toshi´s skin.

Credits:
Backflip - Ported head from TFU
Hapslash - Body
Swagmaster - Put robe on Dooku´s body
Tompa9 - Change of torso, re-colored hands
MB_Icons1.jpg
unknown.png

Last edited:
Jeff´s Old Ben Kenobi replacement. It replaces both default and hooded skin. Default skin is replaced by robed one. Hope you enjoy this :)

Credits:
Original Old Ben - MB2 team
Head and hood reskin - Jeff

gvtWXVq.jpg

53GGEa0.jpg
WPT4kfD.jpg
eSO3xgE.jpg

Last edited:

GoodOl'Ben

Nerd
Donator
Movie Battles II Team Retired
You can really notice how the diffuses on Dooku and Obiwan were designed for a newer engine that can handle shadows through normal maps and a generally stronger shading engine.

I'd love to see how the models would look after being given some love and attention by a good texture artist who knows the lackings of the engine and compensate for them in the diffuse.

You can really notice how the diffuses on Dooku and Obiwan were designed for a newer engine that can handle shadows through normal maps and a generally stronger shading engine.

I'd love to see how the models would look after being given some love and attention by a good texture artist who knows the lackings of the engine and compensate for them in the diffuse.

I have tried to apply normals but I´m not that skilled. If you want, you can try to do it personally :)

What I normally do is take the normal map (texture ending in _n) then select only the Green channel and paste this over the diffuse texture. I apply the Soft Light filter and then turn it down to about 40%.

Then repeat the same with the Blue channel, but filter it to Multiply and put it at around 15-20%. This usually creates a better blend in one texture.

The Luke model download is taken down?
Search jkhub.org. Icons can be take from here. Just cut it. I already did it.

TFU Dooku replacement. Head is ported from game The Force Unleashed, body is original by Hapslash and robe is taken from Luke Toshi´s skin.

Credits:
Backflip - Ported head from TFU
Hapslash - Body
Swagmaster - Put robe on Dooku´s body
Tompa9 - Change of torso, re-colored hands
MB_Icons1.jpg
unknown.png
Nice one, but very sad, that it can't be downloaded right now ;c

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok guys, I´m back with little addons for MB2 or Peneke pack. Unfortunately all previous addons like Dooku, Windu and Luke are lost but I´m going to make new again in the future. Today I would like to present you my latest kitbash - hooded Kylo Ren skin with more accurate movie hood! It is for basic MB2 version only. Download is on the first page of the thread. I hope you´ll like it! ;):)

ZgKIweZ.jpg

JXg10qn.jpg
TWxIjgT.jpg
4WQr15o.jpg

Last edited:
Hello guys, its like 1 month till world premiere of Han Solo movie so I´ve decided to share with you some sweet models that replaces ANH and ESB skins. Credits go to Seven for porting TFU body and penekowski for the icons. Encritary for Force Arena head port. I´ve reskinned it and put together ;)

zHkOnNT.jpg
RhXuXES.jpg

O4XEXoO.jpg
gqXFFkp.jpg
kvd4soM.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
RERhDl4.jpg
Are these models still available for download and would they work for MBII? I mainly want to one on the far right.

Only those in Peneke addon. But I can make standalone replacement for basic MB aswell.
Alright i was just wondering because i like the model on the far right side and was wondering if there was something out there and great job with everything i was looking at more of your work on JKhub, it was very nice :)

hey tompa, i installed your luke just now and can't see one from right side. instead i have two lukes in white clothes
2EEgV.jpg

also checked archive and its white luke inside indeed

hey tompa, i installed your luke just now and can't see one from right side. instead i have two lukes in white clothes
2EEgV.jpg

also checked archive and its white luke inside indeed

Hey bro, this Luke addon is only for Penekepack 1.7.5 :D not for base MB