Tompa´s Workshop and WIP

Reaction score
Luke ROTJ replacements (both MB2 and Peneke) were updated. There was problem with transparent robe because of LOD's (level of details) optimization ;)

Reaction score
No, I have abadoned full replacement packs because people have various tastes and one full pack - Penekepack is enough. I prefer doing small packs now so people can freely choose :)
Fair enough mate just a pain for lazy people such as myself and for those that have the issue where these single addons simply wont work :(
EDIT: Do these all work without Peneke? or is it a must have?

Reaction score
Kyle Katarn replacement pack updated with new Dark Forces 1 reskin. This is more similar to favourite version which is in basic MB2. Download link at 1st/3rd page of this thread. ;)

Reaction score
I could make some changes :) That would mean that Endor skin will be gone but whatever

GistBattles2

Internal Beta Team
Reaction score
Is there an Anakin skin? Btw I saw yours on JKHub but if I download it on that website would it be compatible with movie battles?

Reaction score
Hello guys,
It has been while but I'm back with a new reskin of Count Dooku! This model update is used in latest version of Movie Duels and is welcomed upgrade over outdated Hapslash's model. His body and cape were reskinned to match accurate movie colors and head comes as rip from Force Arena game. I hope you'll find that interesting! ;)

DOWNLOAD

Credits: Force Arena team, Hapslash

GistBattles2

Internal Beta Team
Reaction score
This is Mace Windu replacement. It is Kualan´s Windu model with reskinned textures.

Credits:
Kualan - original model
Elek Andor - torso
Tompa9 - reskin
Is it possible you can release that skin? I really want it..

Reaction score
Hello guys,
I'm back with an updated model of ROTJ Luke Skywalker! This model update is used in latest version of Movie Duels. His body and cape were reskinned by GP Channel to provide more quality to the textures ;)

DOWNLOAD

Credits: Toshi, Tompa9, Aspyr Media (TFU1)

Last edited: