Suggestions for 1.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zed

1) Change the sabre system back to the better 1.4 or earlier

2) Remove the commands that admins often abuse, such as mute and settkpoints

3)Add force destruction to open

4)Add the grappel hook from FA to open (perhaps for the Mandalorian or ARC). I've suggested this before.

5)Re-add the purple stab but without the bugginess (people walking into the stab after the initial thrust being repelled)

6)Add assists to the scoreboard like Lampart suggested

7)Give speed to the Sith class and grip to Jedi

8)Improve Sense 1 to what it was before the massive nerf

9)Buff mindtrick

10)Remove damage reduction from Jedi and Sith (but only is change #1 is implemented, no need to make Jedi and Sith too weak)

11)Remove flinch

12)Change the manda wrist blaster to what it was in 1.3

13)Add white lightsabres for Jedi. Everytime this is suggested the same person (they will probably comment in this thread) complains that it will make sith and jedi indistinguishable. This is clearly nonsense, and there is no good reason not to have a white lightsabre. In some versions of A new Hope (I think VHS and laserdisc maybe) Luke has a white lightsabre. White sabres are also in the cartoons and probably the comics. And if they're ''not canon'', then neither are half the skins in the game.

14) Remove cyan class

lBTzTj9.jpg

A assassin class would be better for a grappling hook. All the devs would have to do is pull the clone assassin and the CIS assassin from FA and change them a little and it should be good to go.

Noob

Nerd
Donator
Movie Battles II Team
I think we should bring back q3 and make it not flinch. And I've suggested a better alternate to speed for sith, think of it working similar to dark rage minus the extra damage. You trade speed for health reduction.

Plasma

Movie Battles II Team Retired
13)Add white lightsabres for Jedi. Everytime this is suggested the same person (they will probably comment in this thread) complains that it will make sith and jedi indistinguishable. This is clearly nonsense, and there is no good reason not to have a white lightsabre. In some versions of A new Hope (I think VHS and laserdisc maybe) Luke has a white lightsabre. White sabres are also in the cartoons and probably the comics. And if they're ''not canon'', then neither are half the skins in the game.
They look fucking stupid is a good enough reason not to put them into open.

Honestly a grappling hook for ARC sounds cool but I doubt it'd actually be useful, just another thing to waste points on and Mandos already have a jetpack, might work best on Commander/ET as a way to play that class differently.

ARC pretty much needs Dexterity 3/Stamina 2 at minimum to actually be a viable class in open, it's a harassment class with high mobility & armor but low endurance, that stamina drains fast when you're actively dodging shots and wall-running.

Tempest

Gameplay Design
Movie Battles II Team
1) Change the sabre system back to the better 1.4 or earlier
Not very constructive...

2) Remove the commands that admins often abuse, such as mute and settkpoints
If there are admins on a server that abuse commands, report the admins to the server owners or play elsewhere.

3)Add force destruction to open
No.

4)Add the grappel hook from FA to open (perhaps for the Mandalorian or ARC). I've suggested this before.
No.

5)Re-add the purple stab but without the bugginess (people walking into the stab after the initial thrust being repelled)
Doesn't really need to be changed. You'd probably just end up getting shot or side/backwacked trying to use it.

6)Add assists to the scoreboard like Lampart suggested
Not really necessary for everyone else to see your assists IMO.

7)Give speed to the Sith class and grip to Jedi
No, no..

8)Improve Sense 1 to what it was before the massive nerf
IMO, duration for sense needs to be slightly increased.

9)Buff mindtrick
IMO, MT got a bit overnerfed but it doesn't need to be immensely buffed or anything.

10)Remove damage reduction from Jedi and Sith (but only is change #1 is implemented, no need to make Jedi and Sith too weak)
It's kind of needed with flinch.

11)Remove flinch
No reason to remove.

12)Change the manda wrist blaster to what it was in 1.3
Haven't really used it since it got changed so can't say much.

There's no reason to add it. Frankly, it'd look horrible (default yellow is already a good example of how bleh the colors can get when they start getting too bright).

14) Remove cyan class
No reason to.

balance melee vs jedi/sith
i mean remove these situations where someone gets knocked down with push while performing a melee kick

nerf push
i get a feeling that with this new universal damage reduction people started spamming push recklessly, not sure if it disables after push

DCM

Movie Battles II Team Retired
Mindtrick is more powerful than it ever was imo. It's a lot shorter in duration, sure, but it costs a lot less and when combined with speed, it can get you across large distances in an instant.

Damage Reduction should go imo too. If not, a HP change, from like 100 to 120hp would be a lot clearer than hidden reducitons.

Regarding saber system, I really like the semi-pbs and full-pb cancelling attacks. Not a fan of nudge or blue having only two attacks in a chain. And yeah I agree cyan should be removed, along with purple staff and duals. All are terrible styles

Zed

Saying 'no' like a snarky redditor isn't an argument.
Not very constructive...

If there are admins on a server that abuse commands, report the admins to the server owners or play elsewhere.

No.

No.

Doesn't really need to be changed. You'd probably just end up getting shot or side/backwacked trying to use it.

Not really necessary for everyone else to see your assists IMO.

No, no..

IMO, duration for sense needs to be slightly increased.

IMO, MT got a bit overnerfed but it doesn't need to be immensely buffed or anything.

It's kind of needed with flinch.

No reason to remove.

Haven't really used it since it got changed so can't say much.

There's no reason to add it. Frankly, it'd look horrible (default yellow is already a good example of how bleh the colors can get when they start getting too bright).

No reason to.

Status
Not open for further replies.