So lets talk about player retention in this mod...

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Unamused Kanye, Feb 27, 2018.

1. Lindsey

Lindsey Movie Battles II Team

There are concentrated efforts afoot to get stuff back on track, unfortunately real life issues such as jobs/family (and time) are obstacles everyone on the team is facing. Many of us no longer have the dedication of time we had back in high school :p

Rest assured we want to make things easier for new players to understand and keep them around (tutorials that Mace has mentioned is a big part of that and updated library information), we're just experiencing a bit of a developer winter storm which has happened time to time over the last 15 years at various points.

2. Tylenol

Tylenol Internal Beta Team

Can't agree with you there. From a beginners perspective, it sure might look like it but I've been playing roughly a year now and I know more than a couple individuals who started around the same time I did. Though now it's probably a pretty bad time to make assumptions about the current player base, with the current patch and all

3. Unamused Kanye

Unamused Kanye

Long time since I've wrote this now :eek:. I love u devs n I love u most of the community. Most.

Fuckin fix the sabering already tho.