•     Please make sure you check the Support FAQ and relevant Guides before you create a new thread in this section!

Technical Issue Server crash

Hi!
I need just one fix for my server, it's crashing after some hours ran on mb2_dotf map as i see. How can i fix it?
Asylum Warzone, linux, dotf only. uploaded whole MBII folder with the files (v1.3.2.1)
I think i'll set up to RTV for less dotf, then maybe less server crash?

The server is going to be popular as i see, so if we can, fix it together for the players! :)

Puppytine

Slayed dreamer
I did it, and after 4,5 hours of running the server shut down.
"jampgamei386.so" is in MBII folder.
There's no crash_log_date.log file nowhere on the server. This is a serverhosting clans.hu, so i have FTP and webadmin. In webadmin at fs_game i can set only the mod, cant add more commands like +set developer "1" , so i wrote it into server.cfg.

GameData directory of the server:
asylumserver1.jpg

MBII directory of the server:
asylumserver2.jpg
I guess I was wrong about "jampgamei386.so" placement, but since you have it both folders, it doesn't really matters.
Does server have write access to folder where linuxjampded is (GameData)? Server can write to MBII directory since there is games.log, but what about other folders?

Last edited:

ent

Movie Battles II Team
There is some private information. I already downloaded it, so remove your post. Send it in PM next time.
You sent the wrong log. I am interested in the qconsole.log. To have it you have to set logfive 2.

And send it just after the fatal error.