WARNING: I take absolutely 0 credit for ANYTHING I post here. Even the things I make from scratch, nothing here belongs to me. All credit to the original authors of anything I use, ect. If say I use a model from a mod I found somewhere and the original author would like me to remove the mod because it utilizes their model I will honor their request or atleast remove their specific model from the pack.

I'm Rosh Penin, and THIS is my shitshop, I work here with my old man, and my son Big Rosh everything in here has a story, but no price, one thing i've learned after 21 years, you never know what is gonna come through that dropbox

Welcome, I am Scott The Scout. Better known by my MBII alias "Rosh Penin The Great Jedi" And welcome to my shitshop!

I made this thread so I wouldn't clog up the rest of the forums with useless threads and other dumb shit, I decided to converge all my work to this single thread and post it here.

What to expect?: Shit, lots of shit.

But goddamnit i'm going to enjoy making this shit.

CURRENT FILES

MY OLD OUTDATED MODS
WARNING: These mods use an old method that was made obsolete by 1.6 so don't blame me if these break things when you install them. Use with caution. The sound mods should still work fine though.

HD Rosh Addon for Peneke Pack: z_zz_zzHDrosh.pk3 [Replaces General Starkiller.]

TFU/Matt Sloan Vader Sound Pack: Dropbox - z_zz_TFUVaderSounds.pk3 [Replaces Vader Taunts]

Chad Vader/Non-Serious Matt Sloan Soundpack: Dropbox - z_zz_ChadVaderSounds3.pk3 [Replaces Vader Taunts]

Legends Jaden Korr Replacement: Dropbox - z_zzz_MBIIJadenKorr.pk3 [Replaces Jedi Trainer]

MBII, but it's YEAH BOIII: Dropbox - zz_zz_zzMBIIButit'sYEAHBOIIII.pk3 [Replaces default saber sound effects.]

Dark Forces II Replacement Pack: Dropbox - z_zzz_MB2_DFII_Replacement_Pack V2.pk3 [Adds various characters from Dark Forces II to open mode.]

Captain Falcon Bounty Hunter replacement: Dropbox - z_z_z_zzzCaptain Falcon Replacement.pk3

Dark Forces 2 Hero Kyle replacement: Dropbox - z_zzz_DarkForces2KyleHeroReplacement.pk3

NOTE:I may also take requests if they're not too out of my league. I'm not an expert modder, but I know enough to make certain things. It really all depends on what the request itself is.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Have you ever wanted Captain Falcon himself in MBII? [Well he kinda already is in FA Mode but that's besides the point.] Better question, did you ever want Captain Falcon in Open mode? Well here you go! The F-Zero Racing bounty hunter himself! Yes, he is a bounty hunter in his own universe, do the research. Though I may make a "Hero" version of this replacement if people don't want Captain Falcon fighting on the side of "Evil".

Dropbox - z_z_z_zzzCaptain Falcon Replacement.pk3

Video of the Mod in Action:
[Link removed]

Enjoy.

Last edited:
lFeqeyM.png

GZGKhqO.jpg

So, I'm not dead. Yet again, you've probably seen me in-game. I just wanted to quickly apologize for some previous behavior. It's amazing how much you change in just a year. But anyway as for modding. I may have another small mod or something planned if I come up with any more dumb ideas.

As for the Rosh pack. Sadly I gave up on it. Figured I should atleast announce that. You can still expect small stupid meme mods from me though if nothing else. Anyway, you have fun.

New video boiz, tried to push it out before midnight on halloween but I'm about 10 minutes late. Oh well, I still think it came out okay.

[Link removed]

Last edited:

swagmaster

Model Fixer Dude
Movie Battles II Team
Neat replacement, but I think you could make the pk3 name length far less long, something like z_zz_df2herokyle would work better.

Hey guys, so, you'll notice I haven't posted anything in a long ass time.
And, I'm here to explain why.

I'm kinda just done with this game. I'm not going to go into a whole spiel as to why. As I'm sure that doesn't really matter anyway. But, I just wanted to say before I go, thanks for the memes. But, honestly, I'm just annoyed by the wasted potential of this mod. I tried my best not to take it seriously, but I just kept getting mad over all the dumb decisions the devs make regarding various things. And it's also caused me to say some rude things to other players in-game out of frustration that I don't think quite accurately represent me as a person either.

Basically, I realize continuing to play despite clearly NOT enjoying myself is unhealthy. So, I'm just gonna stop.
Feel free to delete my threads, my posts, deactivate my account, eh whatever. I'm likely not to come back unless the devs make some kind of big turnaround. Otherwise, this was "Rosh Penin The Great Jedi"
Thanks for the memes.

I'm kinda just done with this game. I'm not going to go into a whole spiel as to why. As I'm sure that doesn't really matter anyway. But, I just wanted to say before I go, thanks for the memes. But, honestly, I'm just annoyed by the wasted potential of this mod. I tried my best not to take it seriously, but I just kept getting mad over all the dumb decisions the devs make regarding various things. And it's also caused me to say some rude things to other players in-game out of frustration that I don't think quite accurately represent me as a person either.

Basically, I realize continuing to play despite clearly NOT enjoying myself is unhealthy. So, I'm just gonna stop.
Feel free to delete my threads, my posts, deactivate my account, eh whatever. I'm likely not to come back unless the devs make some kind of big turnaround. Otherwise, this was "Rosh Penin The Great Jedi"
Thanks for the memes.
Had a lot of fun with you man glad you were here for the time being, good luck in whatever you got going on!

Thanks for the memes.
It’s a shame that you’ve left MB2. I hope you’ll come back one day :).

Karus

Donator

Thanks for the memes.
You can't just go cold turkey from MBII. It's not that easy. You'll be back.