WARNING: I take absolutely 0 credit for ANYTHING I post here. Even the things I make from scratch, nothing here belongs to me. All credit to the original authors of anything I use, ect. If say I use a model from a mod I found somewhere and the original author would like me to remove the mod because it utilizes their model I will honor their request or atleast remove their specific model from the pack.

I'm Rosh Penin, and THIS is my shitshop, I work here with my old man, and my son Big Rosh everything in here has a story, but no price, one thing i've learned after 21 years, you never know what is gonna come through that dropbox

Welcome, I am Scott The Scout. Better known by my MBII alias "Rosh Penin The Great Jedi" And welcome to my shitshop!

I made this thread so I wouldn't clog up the rest of the forums with useless threads and other dumb shit, I decided to converge all my work to this single thread and post it here.

What to expect?: Shit, lots of shit.

But goddamnit i'm going to enjoy making this shit.

CURRENT FILES

MY OLD OUTDATED MODS
WARNING: These mods use an old method that was made obsolete by 1.6 so don't blame me if these break things when you install them. Use with caution. The sound mods should still work fine though.

HD Rosh Addon for Peneke Pack: z_zz_zzHDrosh.pk3 [Replaces General Starkiller.]

TFU/Matt Sloan Vader Sound Pack: Dropbox - z_zz_TFUVaderSounds.pk3 [Replaces Vader Taunts]

Chad Vader/Non-Serious Matt Sloan Soundpack: Dropbox - z_zz_ChadVaderSounds3.pk3 [Replaces Vader Taunts]

Legends Jaden Korr Replacement: Dropbox - z_zzz_MBIIJadenKorr.pk3 [Replaces Jedi Trainer]

MBII, but it's YEAH BOIII: Dropbox - zz_zz_zzMBIIButit'sYEAHBOIIII.pk3 [Replaces default saber sound effects.]

Dark Forces II Replacement Pack: Dropbox - z_zzz_MB2_DFII_Replacement_Pack V2.pk3 [Adds various characters from Dark Forces II to open mode.]

Captain Falcon Bounty Hunter replacement: Dropbox - z_z_z_zzzCaptain Falcon Replacement.pk3

Dark Forces 2 Hero Kyle replacement: Dropbox - z_zzz_DarkForces2KyleHeroReplacement.pk3

NOTE:I may also take requests if they're not too out of my league. I'm not an expert modder, but I know enough to make certain things. It really all depends on what the request itself is.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Alright, so. I'm back.
You can thank 1.6 for making adding new models insanely fucking easy. I'm cooking up a new pack. You'll see it soon enough.

But, I'll tell you one thing now.
You're finally getting some 501st troopers for imps.

Dark Side Rosh.png

Alright, I'll leave you with one more preview of what's coming.
I've been talking about doing a sith Rosh for awhile now, but I was too lazy to do it beforehand.

For the record, since I don't have to worry about file conflicts anymore since, you don't have to replace people anymore I'll probably just release them all in a single pack.

So, yeah. There will be multiple skins. Some, actual Star Wars skins. And a few memes thrown in for good measure.

For the record, since I don't have to worry about file conflicts anymore since, you don't have to replace people anymore I'll probably just release them all in a single pack.

So, yeah. There will be multiple skins. Some, actual Star Wars skins. And a few memes thrown in for good measure.
actual C H E E S E

For the record btw, I will also take requests. If you need someone to port a JKA playermodel to MB2. Feel free to ask me. Though, it's so easy now you can probably just do it yourself. But I know some people just find it hard to figure out no matter how simple it becomes.

For the record, I have no modeling or like, actual model porting experience, but what I mean is I can convert a playermodel meant for regular JKA, to MB2. If you want me to.

Alright, here's a new pack that I made, for really no reason. Just because I could really. This is, the imperial pack.
What does it do? Adds some extra imperial skins to the sith side.

It adds a Scout Trooper model to Bounty Hunter. Why? Well, they're supposed to be snipers right? But, Commander can't use a sniper. Now, don't worry. I made the BH Scout Trooper visually distinct from the Commander version so you won't get confused before getting your head blown off.

It adds 501st Legion Stormies to both Soldier AND Commander. Since those have been in high demand for a long time, I thought I would finally oblige.

It adds a TFU Shadowtrooper to Commander.

It adds a Rocket Trooper to Mando. Because jetpack.

It adds an Imperial Supercommando to Mando.

And finally, it adds a Stormtrooper Samurai to sith. Why? Cause I thought it looked cool.

Don't worry, I got more dumb packs on the way, and yes Sith Rosh is still happening.

Once again, I shall state my disclaimer. I did not create any of these models, and do not take credit for any of them. If a model creator would like me to remove their model from this pack. I will do so.

MB2 Luigi.png

YOU WERE MY BROTHER, LUIGI!

I LOVED YOU!

Oh, and before you ask, yes. Mario is on jedi. I feel like now is a nice time to explain. You may recognize SOME of these models, as if a model already exists in MB2, I'll just take that one instead of finding one somewhere else.
That being said, the ones in the pack will have unique soundclips THAT ARE ACTUALLY FROM THAT CHARACTER. Since I notice alot of FA characters have sound clips that aren't even them, like for instance Cloud is Link for some reason, ect.

Though, that could be because when they were originally created there wasn't a huge resource for soundclips like there is now. Who knows? All I do know, is they will have unique soundclips from their FA counterparts. (Unless of course the devs want to steal these soundclips for themselves. *hint hint* [Seriously, though, I may make a pack someday that gives a bunch of FA characters actually fitting voicelines but that'll be after I finish the meme pack.] I wouldn't mind at all. )

Like, for instance, Luigi here uses his voice from Super Smash Brothers Brawl.

I can't wait to finish this bad boy. Cause I know alot of you are going to enjoy it. Like I said, it's just going to be the worst thing ever.

Honestly, alot of the work is mostly just the sounds.

View attachment 4615

YOU WERE MY BROTHER, LUIGI!

I LOVED YOU!

Oh, and before you ask, yes. Mario is on jedi. I feel like now is a nice time to explain. You may recognize SOME of these models, as if a model already exists in MB2, I'll just take that one instead of finding one somewhere else.
That being said, the ones in the pack will have unique soundclips THAT ARE ACTUALLY FROM THAT CHARACTER. Since I notice alot of FA characters have sound clips that aren't even them, like for instance Cloud is Link for some reason, ect.

Though, that could be because when they were originally created there wasn't a huge resource for soundclips like there is now. Who knows? All I do know, is they will have unique soundclips from their FA counterparts. (Unless of course the devs want to steal these soundclips for themselves. *hint hint* [Seriously, though, I may make a pack someday that gives a bunch of FA characters actually fitting voicelines but that'll be after I finish the meme pack.] I wouldn't mind at all. )

Like, for instance, Luigi here uses his voice from Super Smash Brothers Brawl.

I can't wait to finish this bad boy. Cause I know alot of you are going to enjoy it. Like I said, it's just going to be the worst thing ever.

Honestly, alot of the work is mostly just the sounds.

This is cool, now add a png cheese picture as a model pls.... @SneakDissing

I'm gonna give you guys a small preview of one of the more "Original" skins. Which, are more straight up memes rather than random characters.
So, let me give some context to this. I'm sure you're all aware of the script in peneke pack that makes Vader passively breathe right? This is done through a pretty clever trick where his first taunt.mp3 file is the breathing sound, and the script simply just plays that sound on loop.

Well, uhhh... I may have "Appropriated" that script, and did something....well, frankly horrible with it.

Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you, THE GREAT DESTROYER

Click me!

I'm gonna give you guys a small preview of one of the more "Original" skins. Which, are more straight up memes rather than random characters.
So, let me give some context to this. I'm sure you're all aware of the script in peneke pack that makes Vader passively breathe right? This is done through a pretty clever trick where his first taunt.mp3 file is the breathing sound, and the script simply just plays that sound on loop.

Well, uhhh... I may have "Appropriated" that script, and did something....well, frankly horrible with it.

Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you, THE GREAT DESTROYER

Click me!
He's too powerful