Scott The Scout's Shitshop

Reaction score
Have you ever wanted Captain Falcon himself in MBII? [Well he kinda already is in FA Mode but that's besides the point.] Better question, did you ever want Captain Falcon in Open mode? Well here you go! The F-Zero Racing bounty hunter himself! Yes, he is a bounty hunter in his own universe, do the research. Though I may make a "Hero" version of this replacement if people don't want Captain Falcon fighting on the side of "Evil".

Dropbox - z_z_z_zzzCaptain Falcon Replacement.pk3

Video of the Mod in Action:

Enjoy.

Reaction score
So, I'm not dead. Yet again, you've probably seen me in-game. I just wanted to quickly apologize for some previous behavior. It's amazing how much you change in just a year. But anyway as for modding. I may have another small mod or something planned if I come up with any more dumb ideas.

As for the Rosh pack. Sadly I gave up on it. Figured I should atleast announce that. You can still expect small stupid meme mods from me though if nothing else. Anyway, you have fun.

Reaction score
New video boiz, tried to push it out before midnight on halloween but I'm about 10 minutes late. Oh well, I still think it came out okay.

swagmaster

Model Fixer Dude
Movie Battles II Team
Reaction score
Neat replacement, but I think you could make the pk3 name length far less long, something like z_zz_df2herokyle would work better.