Scott The Scout's Shitshop

Reaction score
Have you ever wanted Captain Falcon himself in MBII? [Well he kinda already is in FA Mode but that's besides the point.] Better question, did you ever want Captain Falcon in Open mode? Well here you go! The F-Zero Racing bounty hunter himself! Yes, he is a bounty hunter in his own universe, do the research. Though I may make a "Hero" version of this replacement if people don't want Captain Falcon fighting on the side of "Evil".

Dropbox - z_z_z_zzzCaptain Falcon Replacement.pk3

Video of the Mod in Action:
[Link removed]

Enjoy.

Last edited:
Reaction score
So, I'm not dead. Yet again, you've probably seen me in-game. I just wanted to quickly apologize for some previous behavior. It's amazing how much you change in just a year. But anyway as for modding. I may have another small mod or something planned if I come up with any more dumb ideas.

As for the Rosh pack. Sadly I gave up on it. Figured I should atleast announce that. You can still expect small stupid meme mods from me though if nothing else. Anyway, you have fun.

Reaction score
New video boiz, tried to push it out before midnight on halloween but I'm about 10 minutes late. Oh well, I still think it came out okay.

[Link removed]

Last edited:

swagmaster

Model Fixer Dude
Movie Battles II Team
Reaction score
Neat replacement, but I think you could make the pk3 name length far less long, something like z_zz_df2herokyle would work better.

Reaction score
Hey guys, so, you'll notice I haven't posted anything in a long ass time.
And, I'm here to explain why.

I'm kinda just done with this game. I'm not going to go into a whole spiel as to why. As I'm sure that doesn't really matter anyway. But, I just wanted to say before I go, thanks for the memes. But, honestly, I'm just annoyed by the wasted potential of this mod. I tried my best not to take it seriously, but I just kept getting mad over all the dumb decisions the devs make regarding various things. And it's also caused me to say some rude things to other players in-game out of frustration that I don't think quite accurately represent me as a person either.

Basically, I realize continuing to play despite clearly NOT enjoying myself is unhealthy. So, I'm just gonna stop.
Feel free to delete my threads, my posts, deactivate my account, eh whatever. I'm likely not to come back unless the devs make some kind of big turnaround. Otherwise, this was "Rosh Penin The Great Jedi"
Thanks for the memes.

RogueWookiee

Internal Beta Team
Reaction score

I'm kinda just done with this game. I'm not going to go into a whole spiel as to why. As I'm sure that doesn't really matter anyway. But, I just wanted to say before I go, thanks for the memes. But, honestly, I'm just annoyed by the wasted potential of this mod. I tried my best not to take it seriously, but I just kept getting mad over all the dumb decisions the devs make regarding various things. And it's also caused me to say some rude things to other players in-game out of frustration that I don't think quite accurately represent me as a person either.

Basically, I realize continuing to play despite clearly NOT enjoying myself is unhealthy. So, I'm just gonna stop.
Feel free to delete my threads, my posts, deactivate my account, eh whatever. I'm likely not to come back unless the devs make some kind of big turnaround. Otherwise, this was "Rosh Penin The Great Jedi"
Thanks for the memes.
Had a lot of fun with you man glad you were here for the time being, good luck in whatever you got going on!

Reaction score

Thanks for the memes.
It’s a shame that you’ve left MB2. I hope you’ll come back one day :).

KarusBadders

Donator
Reaction score

Thanks for the memes.
You can't just go cold turkey from MBII. It's not that easy. You'll be back.