WARNING: I take absolutely 0 credit for ANYTHING I post here. Even the things I make from scratch, nothing here belongs to me. All credit to the original authors of anything I use, ect. If say I use a model from a mod I found somewhere and the original author would like me to remove the mod because it utilizes their model I will honor their request or atleast remove their specific model from the pack.

I'm Rosh Penin, and THIS is my shitshop, I work here with my old man, and my son Big Rosh everything in here has a story, but no price, one thing i've learned after 21 years, you never know what is gonna come through that dropbox

Welcome, I am Scott The Scout. Better known by my MBII alias "Rosh Penin The Great Jedi" And welcome to my shitshop!

I made this thread so I wouldn't clog up the rest of the forums with useless threads and other dumb shit, I decided to converge all my work to this single thread and post it here.

What to expect?: Shit, lots of shit.

But goddamnit i'm going to enjoy making this shit.

CURRENT FILES

MY OLD OUTDATED MODS
WARNING: These mods use an old method that was made obsolete by 1.6 so don't blame me if these break things when you install them. Use with caution. The sound mods should still work fine though.

HD Rosh Addon for Peneke Pack: z_zz_zzHDrosh.pk3 [Replaces General Starkiller.]

TFU/Matt Sloan Vader Sound Pack: Dropbox - z_zz_TFUVaderSounds.pk3 [Replaces Vader Taunts]

Chad Vader/Non-Serious Matt Sloan Soundpack: Dropbox - z_zz_ChadVaderSounds3.pk3 [Replaces Vader Taunts]

Legends Jaden Korr Replacement: Dropbox - z_zzz_MBIIJadenKorr.pk3 [Replaces Jedi Trainer]

MBII, but it's YEAH BOIII: Dropbox - zz_zz_zzMBIIButit'sYEAHBOIIII.pk3 [Replaces default saber sound effects.]

Dark Forces II Replacement Pack: Dropbox - z_zzz_MB2_DFII_Replacement_Pack V2.pk3 [Adds various characters from Dark Forces II to open mode.]

Captain Falcon Bounty Hunter replacement: Dropbox - z_z_z_zzzCaptain Falcon Replacement.pk3

Dark Forces 2 Hero Kyle replacement: Dropbox - z_zzz_DarkForces2KyleHeroReplacement.pk3

NOTE:I may also take requests if they're not too out of my league. I'm not an expert modder, but I know enough to make certain things. It really all depends on what the request itself is.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Qx9ORZJ.jpg

Introducing the rosh pack lite.
Dropbox - zz_zz_zzRoshPackLite.pk3
This is the first step to the full mod, consider it a pre-alpha or something. Basically nearly every open model's voice clips are replaced with rosh. if I missed any let me know and i'll try to fix it.

So yeah, everyone will sound like rosh with this pk3. Welcome to hell.

So an update on a previous thread I made but i figured i'll just bring it here.
I tried to replace Hero Kyle with THIS Dark Forces II Kyle - JKHub model of in-game DFII kyle, and...I got it to work. Partially.
This was the result
Zl1DviK.png

I followed the guide, renaming all the filepaths as well as the folder so. if anyone has any idea what I've done wrong i've love to be able to fix it.

I didn't touch anything but what I was told to, which was the directory to the correct folder. So I have no idea why it does this.

Last edited:

Pahricida

Movie Battles II Team Retired
You'd have to replace the model .glm aswell. I also just learned that Infinity Blade, maker of the Merc Kyle Model and brother to Hapslash passed away in 2011 :(

THE LINK IN THIS POST IS OUDATED, PLEASE GRAB THE ONE FROM THE OP IF YOU WANT THE UP TO DATE VERSION

Also here's a shitty stupid Chad Vader soundpack I made in like an hour
Dropbox - z_zz_ChadVaderSounds.pk3

I apologize for how quiet the sounds are but this was as loud as audacity's amplify effect would let me make them after noise reduction and vocal isolation.
I only made it for fun though so hopefully someone will enjoy it.
[Yes it is a piss poor edit of the other pack. I tried okay.]
If anyone wants to fix the sounds i'm all for it, my skills with audacity are pretty lacking this was the best I could do.

Last edited:
Okay, here's something some might want to see.
This is a model replacement for the Jeditrainer that replaces him with Jaden Korr, specifically the legends version of him.
Dropbox - z_zzz_MBIIJadenKorr.pk3

IkuTC0G.png

ctfXHnE.jpg

NOTE:
I take no credit for anything, ect, ect.

EDIT: So where are the credit's Scott? You didn't make this model! Well the thing is. I legit can't find this mod anymore, like at all. I think the original maker of the model removed or deleted it as I can't find it ANYWHERE. Leaving it up for preservation sake unless whoever made it asks me to take this down.

Last edited:
ff5f136b677f02b5832fcf4bf0fb5d73.png

4db1805867194cc788e73a0a13cd02ec.png

b183368037d2b5d89518b7d8e29bc2de.png

923fea7ca6e0721da30ecf5496dc0b14.png

14ed4ac701f7f3386bc2fdc569f337ed.png

e5fea4c086cfb7872e415d07c3164585.png

Much salt, much hate. LET IT FLOW THROUGH YOU

Okay then. No offense but, why is this here? I got salty, but this is just a flat out spam post. Not even a funny one at that.

Everyone gets salty, this is not news or anything.

Edit: Hey old Scott, you're an idiot.

Last edited: