Start => Run => type:Why am I getting this error when extracting or opening the pack? I have tried redownloading it but it gives the same error
certUtil -hashfile "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Jedi Academy\GameData\MBII\Penekepack1.9.rar"
Hi, Make sure to open the file with 7-Zip or WinRAR!
He's already using WinRAR.Becuz need download normal arhive reader, like a win rar
Hi, thanks for doing this awesome skin pack
DOWNLOAD FULL UP TO DATE PENEKEPACK 1.9
DOWNLOAD HOTFIXES FOR INVISIBLE MODELS FOR PEOPLE WITH PENEKE PACK 1.9 ALREADY INSTALLED
I Can't stress this enough, make sure to remove older versions of the Penekepack/3rd party replacement packs or Non official Peneke Addons before updating, if you don't do that, you'll experience crashes and different kind of bugs!
Hi, Penekowski speaking!
Because of the assistance, teachings, and feedback that I have received from Vitez, JamyzGenius, my Peneke folks and the Jkhub community, I'm now able to publish my first replacement pack, the Penekepack. A pack that, in my humble opinion, has the best of every single mod available plus a bunch of new content that was heavily customized by me.
I brought back things that I liked from the Old school MBII, better versions of existing models, new Icons, new RGB models, new hilts, a bunch of new content, new menu, new cursor, and overall a whole new and improved look for an average replacement pack.
I have included credits for every single person that helped me on this project, and of course, there's a list of all of the authors for every single model, hilt, asset or soundpack that this pack has. In other words, here's some of the stuff that our pack entails:
- 11 New Hilts
- New UI: Optimization Menu, Authentic Lightsaber button, Music Menu, Camera Menu (CURRENTLY NOT AVAILABLE ON 1.9, WILL BE BACK)
- New effects
- New Force Icons
- New Loading Screens
- New Console
- Over 100+ New models, all of them have their custom icons and sounds and some of them have their own RGB system
Without further ado, here's the Icon table for the pack, as well as screens from some of the models in game/artwork, the new menu and a showcase table for the hilts as well.
Enjoy it and please remember that all of the credits are inside the .rar file, along with the installation instructions and a few more notes!
And a really special thanks to Vitez, the creator of the H.B Pack, KoyMcCloud because I took some inspiration from his style to make my own icons during early versions, JamyzGenius, Rooxon & Kualan for their unlimited patience to help me out with the optimization and improvement of my pack, Peneke Tesla, SirCrusher, k4far, Shenghai for soundpack contributions, Swagmaster for helping out a great deal with the latest content of the pack, not only with constant feedback and content, but also for his willingness to learn new stuff just to improve the pack to a whole different level, and last but not least Jkhub because I got so much content from that website and got to meet great people in there and many more!
album of new stuff + banners and whatnot:
- PenekeUI isn't compatible with the current release because classic UI skin wasn't finished yet
Regarding the use of assets that the Penekepack has:
Yeah mate, it worked last patch, my other packs work just peneke doesnt show up in customs for some reason. It's also 100% in the right placeDid you see my screenshot literally two replies above?
Nice update! Any chance for a Ben Solo skin for the jedi in the future?Hello Folks! We said we'd do more frequent updates with this new system before. Well, a Peneke will always deliver!
Penekepack 1.9.5 is out! Bunch of fixes and lots of new content and fine tuning for previous bugs and feedback.
This version optimizes and updates a good lot of the models in the pack, and adds in a few we weren’t able to add in time for 1.9!
Updated Character List:
- Updated TOR Revan to have improved hands, decaps, and a better shiny effect
- Updated Revan Reborn to have improved hands and decaps
- Darkened Red and Blue team skins for the Rebel Pilot
- Updated Kylo Ren with facial animations and improved LODs
- Updated KOTFE Satele Shan with a new port, decaps and LODs!
- Updated Senya Tirall with a new port, decaps and LODs!
- Updated Shaak Ti with a better model by Kualan!
- Updated Maris Brood with facial animations, decaps, and LODs!
- Updated Shaak Ti with facial animations, decaps, and LODs!
- Restored 1.6 Quinlan Vos!
New Character List:
- Added Purge Trooper from Jedi: Fallen Order to Imperial Commanders!
- Added Blind Kota to Jedi!
- Added RGB to the TFU Rebel Pilot!
- Added Ceremonial Jedi Starkiller to Jedi!
- Added Darth Revan (KOTOR port) to Sith!
- Added additional Grievous skins for FA!
- Added Starkiller in his Heavy and Light Training Gear outfits!
- Added Palpatine from The Rise of Skywalker to Sith!
- Added Darth Bandon from KOTOR to Sith!
- Added Dxun Sith Master from KOTOR 2 to Sith!
- Added Cybernetic Maul from TCW to Sith!
- Added General Kenobi and General Skywalker from TCW to Jedi!
- Restored Rebel Specop Marine with a new model by AQT!
- Restored Battle-Damaged Vader!
- Restored Jedi Brute by a certain member's request!
Model Slot Changes:
- Made neomarz1’s Phase 1 Clone an addon model, and fixed the back plate bug!
- Made TOR Revan an addon model, thus bringing back MB2 Revan
- Made Jedi Robe Quinlan an addon model
- Updated Cal Kestis’ soundpack with new lines
- Restored Boushh’s original soundpack
- Optimized a bunch of models with LODs and decapitation support! The models updated with this are the Rebel Pilot, Pilot Luke, Rahm Kota, Kento Nion, Starkiller (All Variations), 1.6 and 1.7 Quinlan Vos, Arcann, Valkorion, Vaylin, Senya, MB2 Darth Revan, TFU Darth Sion, and the Havoc Trooper!
- Fixed Duros and Sullustan Rebels not having their correct sounds
- Fixed Kreia having buggy decaps
- Fixed Young Arcann & Thexan holding weapons inverted
- Fixed Endor Rex's back holster
- Fixed Imperial Shocktrooper not having shaders
- Fixed Kylo Ren having both TFA and TLJ hips on his unmasked TLJ skin
- Removed 1.9 Splash Screen for MBII’s updated splash screen
- Updated console background with semi-transparent console
- Removed 1.9 Splash Screen for MBII’s updated splash screen
- This is the way (stay tuned)
I hope that you guys really enjoy the hardwork that's been given to this update. There are still things that we'd still like to tune, such as Cal's soundpack and bringing back the well missed PenekeUI. As a matter of fact, we have a little announcement in regards to that:
-The bad news are that our UI guy, GrandcoderJohn, has gone full time as an MBII Developer and can no longer help us out with UI related stuff. Which makes things really hard for us when it comes to bringing it back in some way.
-The good news is that we're hiring! We're looking for an individual who's familiar with UI editing and preferably with MBII experience. Please either DM me or @swagmaster for more details.
The sooner we get your help, the faster we all get PenekeUI again.
PS: Please remember to spread the word about this update, that way everyone can enjoy the latest version and see each other characters.