Reaction score
Hello guys,

It's been a long time, I know. I hope you're all doing well despite this whole crazy pandemic going around. I've been quite busy as I work on the medical field but I get back to Peneke development from time to time, I couldn't be happier that Sweg is doing a great job despite his busy schedule and on this occasion I'm here to bring up a couple announcements regarding the upcoming update as well as certain features.

First of all I'm happy to announce that we're finally bringing back a revamped and loved feature that classic Penekepack had, which is the PenekeUI. After cleaning up leftover files as well as gaining new skills on UI thanks to sweg's love for JKA modding it's finally back.

Peneke UI 2.0:

- Authentic lightsaber button is officially back: (Originally made by the amazing HB pack creators and upgraded by the Peneke team)
Ever chose a temple guard but you didn't have enough time to get their cool yellow lightsaber and ended up with a random blue saber? Well, just click the green button and as long as you got the right build you'll automatically get their authentic lightsaber + color. This has been made compatible with the addon characters system as well as the entire official Peneke/vanilla roster.

- Optimize button: This is a feature that wasn't used much but still useful, it has different presets for network/lag improvement and performance

- Music menu: It is finally back, bored of hearing dotf over and over? We fix that. This has already been mentioned by our talented dev sweg a few posts above, so I'll just quote what he said

"The way custom music works right now is that you make a folder within your MBII Mod Folder titled "music" without the quotation marks, and then add your music MP3s into the folder with the name "usertheme#", with # being replaced with a number that goes from 1 to 50, with a maximum of 50 custom user music slots! The MP3s also need to be adjusted to work in MBII before adding, so to make them compatible they need to have a project rate of 44100 Hz, and they have to be stereo, those are the minimum requirements to make music MP3s work in-game.

With that being said, here's a preview of the new and improved music menu! "

As per usual, we always include an easter egg in there that only Veteran Peneke users will know about.

And now let's talk about the elephant in the room. Some people may be wondering that's great but where's the camera button? A very well loved feature by our casual players (our main target audience) and unfortunately exploited by tryharders. I'm sorry to announce that while we're fully able to bring it back in some shape or form, we've decided not to do it to avoid people exploiting it, this feature was originally made to take cool screenshots and was extremely useful for showcasing development. We've decided to keep it for our internal builds only. Maybe a heavily modified version will be brought back at some point, but not for now.

We've also decided to bring some vintage peneke Style to the current MBII menu and as of now this will possibly be our next release menu theme:

This could always change, but this is the style that we'll be aiming for as of now.

Model updates: I am happy to announce that we're finally moving on to adding new models that we have in our peneke backlog, we have a BUNCH of new models that have never been seen on jka thanks to an amazing group of modders I'm honored to belong to, but unfortunately many of them need work and may never see the light of day, we're currently assesing what can be added but I'm always happy to showcase something that will be added for sure.

(Ported by our friend The Punisher)
Season 7 Ahsoka:

(model might get a few touchups) (Ported by our friend Jeff)

Bo Katan: (Ported by our friend Jeff)

We're getting closer to release but can't give an ETA just yet, just know that we're doing what we can and will keep you all posted, if you guys want to make requests or report bugs now's the time.

Please stay safe!
This all sounds great only request I could think of would adding a Ben Solo skin for jedi from rise of skywalker

Reaction score
Пожалуйста, сделайте кожу Анакина в черной толстовке с поднятым капюшоном на светлой стороне.

и....

Attachments

swagmaster

Model Fixer Dude
Movie Battles II Team
Reaction score
To Виктор:
Some of those models will be in next release, others we'll consider adding in

Hey everyone, here's another Peneke Progress update!

Another hotfix for Peneke Pack 1.9.5 is here, this will fix all of the new hilts showing up as crotch sabers in-game:
Download Here

The next version of Peneke Pack is coming possibly sometime this week (or next week), it depends on how much we get added in, it will be one of the biggest releases yet, with UI comeback, models from recent SW shows (TCW S7 and Mando), and more.

Stay Tuned!
1591052980468.png

Reaction score
To Виктор:
Some of those models will be in next release, others we'll consider adding in

Hey everyone, here's another Peneke Progress update!

Another hotfix for Peneke Pack 1.9.5 is here, this will fix all of the new hilts showing up as crotch sabers in-game:
Download Here

The next version of Peneke Pack is coming possibly sometime this week (or next week), it depends on how much we get added in, it will be one of the biggest releases yet, with UI comeback, models from recent SW shows (TCW S7 and Mando), and more.

Stay Tuned!
Looking forward to it my friend.

Reaction score
Hey y'all, so I'm still getting the crotch sabers after putting the hot fix in my MBII folder.
Is there something specific I need to do with a hotfix? (this is my first time using skin packs)

Reaction score
Where am I supposed to see the music menu? The connection screen says pene pack but I don't think it is fully integrated into my installation... How can I verify? I installed fresh with the new 1.9 pack and I even tried reinstalling mb2.