(удалено 😘 )
[/ QUOTE]
Why deleted? I downloaded

Penekowski

Armchair Developer
Movie Battles II Team
Reaction score
Hello guys!

Sorry I don't post that much lately. I wanted to let you know why I've made no progress on the pack as of yet.

We did add a lot of stuff in our internal version but as you may know, there's an UI update in the works by the MBII team. This is totally gonna break Peneke's custom UI. Meaning that many things will not work with the new ui, that includes the camera menu, music menu, optimize menu, authentic saber menu, etc. That has given us little to no motivation for moving forward because it'd be pointless. All we can do for now is work on adding new models/hilts. As you may know, when developing new updates, we like to strive for more features and not just new models, whether that is new soundpacks, or menus, or little things that make us different to other mods for MBII. We're against the idea of pushing an update with nothing new. So what we're planning to do for now, and things can always change, is to wait for the UI update from the MBII team and then work accordingly to slowly re implement our old features. We'll see how the update breaks the pack and fix that and slowly work our way up to make the classic features work with the new UI.

I have nothing but love for our little project and are not planning on abandoning it. But time has been a bitch for me and my team. Thankfully, I've got @Noob helping me out to test stuff so that's gonna help for sure.

TL;DR: We'll wait for an actual update once the new MBII ui officialy releases and breaks the pack.

Oh! I forgot to mention, what we're gonna do very soon tho, is release a fixed 1.8 version to remove duplicate models and to fix bugged hilts, that way you can enjoy 1.8 without having bugs. Hope that keeps you happy for now.

MaceMadunusus

Level Designer
Movie Battles II Team
Reaction score
This is totally gonna break Peneke's custom UI. Meaning that many things will not work with the new ui, that includes the camera menu, music menu, optimize menu, authentic saber menu, etc.
The process of including that stuff after the update should be only a couple lines of text modification in the mb_ingame.txt like files, and some minor reorganizing of the files in folders. The basic level of support for the new UI system should be very easy to implement. The only complicated part will be around the actual team/class/points menu. I can help you start implementing things since you should have access to beta builds.

Reaction score
seem as if the newest updates 1.5.5 has broken the pack, i keep getting this error,

recursive error after: UI_SaberLoadParms: ran out of space before reading sp_sword.sab
(you must make the .sab files smaller)

would love a fix for this as this is my fav pack to use for MB2. not sure if anyone else is having this problem, but if im the only one i would love a solution to this problem.

1573749563895.png

Noob

Nerd
Donator
Internal Beta Team
Reaction score
Just need to remove the hilts in the pk3 and probably the gfx for them too

Reaction score
seem as if the newest updates 1.5.5 has broken the pack, i keep getting this error,

recursive error after: UI_SaberLoadParms: ran out of space before reading sp_sword.sab
(you must make the .sab files smaller)

would love a fix for this as this is my fav pack to use for MB2. not sure if anyone else is having this problem, but if im the only one i would love a solution to this problem.

View attachment 3954
Just need forget about this mod.

Reaction score
Wait for the next ui update pls Boys. I promise I'll get back on the project once that's done. I've got like 60 new models in store ready to go.
sounds good man, can't wait. I can't imagine playing this game without peneke, love the skins and love the music player.

swagmaster

Model Fixer Dude
Movie Battles II Team
Reaction score
Hello all of you!

To preface this, I'm terribly sorry there's no mini-patch for Peneke Pack 1.8 to fix the hilts. Much like Penekowski, I've been held up by work, though not just with my job, but with other things like moving, schoolwork, finding an apartment to move in, and lots of other things that I can't go into too much detail about.

To make up for it, I've included the Hotfix for 1.8 hilts with this post! For now this just makes Peneke Pack compatible with MBII's new hilt selection, none of the peneke hilts or saber sounds are included. To use it, install it to your MBII directory.

In the meantime, I'm also very sorry for not leaving any updates on the status of Peneke Pack 1.9! To make amends, I'll leave you all with one huge announcement post coming very soon!

Stay Tuned for the days to come!
swegmaster

Attachments

KarusBadders

Donator
Reaction score
Hello all of you!

To preface this, I'm terribly sorry there's no mini-patch for Peneke Pack 1.8 to fix the hilts. Much like Penekowski, I've been held up by work, though not just with my job, but with other things like moving, schoolwork, finding an apartment to move in, and lots of other things that I can't go into too much detail about.

To make up for it, I've included the Hotfix for 1.8 hilts with this post! For now this just makes Peneke Pack compatible with MBII's new hilt selection, none of the peneke hilts or saber sounds are included. To use it, install it to your MBII directory.

In the meantime, I'm also very sorry for not leaving any updates on the status of Peneke Pack 1.9! To make amends, I'll leave you all with one huge announcement post coming very soon!

Stay Tuned for the days to come!
swegmaster
This looks great!