Official 1.4 Feedback Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

LoU

R2D2
Movie Battles II Team Retired
Please post feedback in this thread.

Offtopic will be rewarded with warning points or temp bans.

You can copy/paste your ideas, feedback, criticism from other threads since because of high amount of pointless posts, these threads have been closed.

Before posting please make sure you read
Feedback & Gameplay Posting Guidelines

Report bugs here: Bug Tracker

Last edited:
Theoretically speaking, this whole problem comes from the fact that saberists are able to tank shots. If they weren't, like in the movies, then whoever gets the first hit, saberist or gunner, would win (because even if the saberist wouldn't die from a single shot to an arm or leg, he would still be crippled or damaged enough). If MBII was like that, what would be the gameplay ?

I don't think you would see anyone playing as a saberist. Not only does there have to be balance, but the class has to be fun for people to want to play the class.

{Δ} Achilles

Banned
Nerd
I would still use saber class in a world of 1 shot kills, because it would also mean that I could 1 shot kill them with their own deflected shots, were I good enough to do so. It'd atleast be more exciting than pushing through a slog of CR2 blobs.

SomeGuy

Donator
Internal Beta Team
Wookiees feel squishier than before. Was the damage reduction changed?

Too different from b17, just redownloaded and I don't understand anything, pls fix ty ty

I would still use saber class in a world of 1 shot kills, because it would also mean that I could 1 shot kill them with their own deflected shots, were I good enough to do so. It'd atleast be more exciting than pushing through a slog of CR2 blobs.

speaking of b17

I mean, you can already one hit kill them, just not with their own shots, typically

Well

depends on the what they shot

after playing this build for some time here's some things i noticed
  • cortosis sbd is a hard counter for jedi now - it's super effective, to the point of being boring
  • soldier has been nerfed too much, would suggest bringing back either normal "flip" getup or gun running speed
  • concussion grenades don't fit any of my builds anymore, probbably due to not being able to spend more points on close combat and ending up with enough points for a frag nade
  • push spamming still an issue, maybe add cooldown or increase DR inability time
  • impossible to run away from lightning attack as a soldier most of the time

cortosis sbd is a hard counter for jedi now - it's super effective, to the point of being boring
did something change for cortosis? cant remember anything
soldier has been nerfed too much, would suggest bringing back either normal "flip" getup or gun running speed
no its fine
concussion grenades don't fit any of my builds anymore, probbably due to not being able to spend more points on close combat and ending up with enough points for a frag nade
Its the "normal" sold build with e11 3 and conc now. Nothing has changed point wise.
impossible to run away from lightning attack as a soldier most of the time
Thats a problem with lightning being op

Status
Not open for further replies.