Offensive Blue murdered in 1.4?

Eazy E

Banned
Blue has been slowed down in 1.4 almost like slow blue from the old days but the 2 hit combo completely destroys any chance at offence even building acm to +11 will still get you rekt with the lack of any offensive capabilities, I would like to recommend a 3 hit combo for blue style as a minimum not only so that offensive blue players wont have to build their dueling styles from the ground up again but also so the defensive blue players will be able to actually launch an offence once they get a decent amount of acm.

From the committee of blue users.
Signed - EazyE.

Tell me, if single half swings have less pause between the time that you can use them, compared to a combo, why would you use the combo? Half swings deal the same damage as combo swings, and you can put more of them into the opponent's face faster. So rather than comboing with SD WA D, you can just do SD D SD D SD D SD D, and get like 5 hits before they even get off the ground.

And sure?

By the way, I love how people, when they're losing arguments, just turn to taking a single quote they think they're capable of defending, out of an entire argument, and just say 'Meet me in the playground after school.'

I would like to see you put your words into action. I find it amazing how you've only played for such a short time yet you think you know how the entire game works, even while contradicting yourself throughout entire thread. Clearly you think you understand how this stance works, and I'm giving you the chance to prove it.

Last edited:
Uh.. Does anybody have demos of Achilles playing with blue? I'm ummm very interested in his style. Because of how confident he looks saying difficult things I don't understand. Can't igonre. Might be he really knows how to play? I must see.

Also, bout combo speeds:

If my calculations is right, then they are not exactly the same speed, but very close to each other. Somewhere around 300 - 350 msec, I guess. It's not like 50 msec can make a huge difference, really.

{Δ} Achilles

Banned
Nerd
I would like to see you put your words into action. I find it amazing how you've only played for such a short time yet you think you know how the entire game works, even while contradicting yourself throughout entire thread. Clearly you think you understand how this stance works, and I'm giving you the chance to prove it.

Go for it, I was on all day today. I don't use blue that often, but Kael taught me enough to beat the majority of opponents I fight with it.

But I'll accept the ego invitation to fight you. I wasn't afraid of fighting Sev, I'm not afraid of fighting you.

67748301.jpg

By the way, whether you beat me or not, you're still wrong ;)

Last edited:

{Δ} Achilles

Banned
Nerd
Uh.. Does anybody have demos of Achilles playing with blue? I'm ummm very interested in his style. Because of how confident he looks saying difficult things I don't understand. Can't igonre. Might be he really knows how to play? I must see.

My style with blue is pretty much the same with red, I just block and swing, friend.

Honestly, that doesn't make much sense. I ask for demos because they are so much better at describing someone's style than just text. To understand your opponent it might be a good idea to rec some demos and watch them. By carefully analyzing your mistakes you can later work on them. Probably. That's one of the best ways to become good at duels, I believe. Uh...

Okay, I know. It's not the right place to ask. It would be nice to return back to the topic. Brown style joke was fun though.

Sylar

Donator
We are getting out of focus here.

Giff 1.4

I'm interested on brown style btw.

/rant

MAKE BROWN STYLE A THING
VZcZsHp.gif

also has anyone else noticed that achilles tends to hijack threads by turning them into pointless arguments

Last edited:
I mean look at his first reply to this thread
Another failure of your observational skills.
I should have known that even in 1.4 you'd whine about Cyan.
and his second reply
Also, just to piss on your parade further
It may be a challenge for you, for some weird reason possibly deriving from the fact that you cannot read effectively either
You get the point, this isn't exactly constructive feedback