NA Dueling Championship - Weekly Challenger Tournaments

IRONIC.jpg

FEAR IS TO SCARED TO PUT HIS EGO ON THE LINE
Just to clarify why I don't care. Because the Devs are too incompetent to notice all the shortcomings of this game and neglect to fix anything relevant with the patch. I no longer play this mod hardly at all. U might see me once in a blue moon but thats it.

Cheers- Fear

Just to clarify why I don't care. Because the Devs are too incompetent to notice all the shortcomings of this game and neglect to fix anything relevant with the patch. I no longer play this mod hardly at all. U might see me once in a blue moon but thats it.

Cheers- Fear
STFU no ones care keep protecting ur ego fag

Cheers- Fear

Sure, the build isn't the best, but that's no reason not to participate. If you're as good as I hear, it should be easy money, right?

Just a reminder to everyone, be in the Discord 30 minutes prior to the start of the tournament.
Date Countdown - NA Community Dueling Tournament

Discord - Discord - Free voice and text chat for gamers

Just @ me when you get in the discord so I can give you a role that has access to the other channels

Last edited: