NA Dueling Championship - Weekly Challenger Tournaments

UPDATED THE FIRST TWO POSTS OF THIS THREAD TO FOCUS SOLELY ON THE NA DUELING CHAMPIONSHIP AND THE CHALLENGER TOURNAMENTS PLEASE READ! STATISTICS OF ANYONE WHO PARTICIPATED ARE IN THE SECOND POST.

The first Challenger Tournament is this Saturday, just be in the discord I linked in the first post before 3PM EST Sat.

Exorcist won the first Challenger Tournament. He will go on to duel Leos for the championship. They must schedule and complete their duel before the end of Friday 11-2-18

NEXT CHALLENGER TOURNAMENT WILL BE SATURDAY 11-3-18

Last edited:
Leos won the first championship match on 10-31-18 retaining the title against Exorcist 10-5

I will update the stats in the second post this Sunday

Vix won the second Challenger Tournament 11/4/18 and on the same day he went on to win the NA Dueling Championship from Leos with a score of 5-0. Congratulations Vix.

I will update the statistics within the next couple of hours.

EDIT: Next Challenger Tournament will be Sunday 11/11/18 at 3PM EST and all future tournaments will be on Sundays.

Edit 2: EVERY MATCH WIN YOU HAVE WILL ADD 3 PRESTIGE TO YOUR TOTAL! NEXT UPDATE TO THE SECOND POST WILL REFLECT THAT.
This'll make it easier to rack up prestige and it feels more rewarding for doing well.

NEXT CHALLENGER TOURNAMENT WILL BE SUNDAY 11-11-18

Last edited:
Leos won the Challenger Tournament with a score of 10-5 against AgentGibbs in the finals. Leos will go on to duel the current Champion Vix for the NA Dueling Championship.

If anyone else is interested in participating in these tournaments join this discord DISCORD LINK

Current Prestige leaderboard
chrome_2018-11-11_16-12-49.jpg

NEXT CHALLENGER TOURNAMENT WILL BE SATURDAY 11-17-18

Leos won the NA Dueling Championship from Vix with a score of 10-8, Leos is now a 2x Dueling Champion. I'll update the stats and prestige leaderboard tomorrow. Also I'll be uploading the championship duel onto YouTube.
NEXT CHALLENGER TOURNAMENT WILL BE SATURDAY 11-17-18

Last edited:
Vix won the Challenger Tournament with a score of 5-0 against Stassin in the finals. Vix will go on to duel the current champion Leos for the NA Dueling Championship.

If anyone else is interested in participating in these tournaments join this discord DISCORD LINK

NEXT CHALLENGER TOURNAMENT WILL BE SUNDAY 11-25-18

Vix won the NA Dueling Championship from Leos with a score of 10-7 on 11/19/18, Vix is now a 2x NA Dueling Champion.

NEXT CHALLENGER TOURNAMENT WILL BE SUNDAY 11-25-18

Leos won the Challenger Tournament with a score of 5-1 against Def!led in the finals. Leos will go on to duel the current Champion Vix for the NA Dueling Championship.

xChallenger Tournamentxx - Challonge

NEXT CHALLENGER TOURNAMENT WILL BE SUNDAY 12-2-18

Vix retained his NA Dueling Championship against Leos with a score of 10-2 on 11-30-18.

NEXT CHALLENGER TOURNAMENT WILL BE SUNDAY 12-2-18

Sea-Otter_ won the Challenger Tournament with a score of 5-4 against Vortex/Mooch in the finals. Sea-Otter_ will go on to duel the current Champion Vix for the NA Dueling Championship.

xxChallenger Tournamentxx - Challonge

NEXT CHALLENGER TOURNAMENT WILL BE SUNDAY 12-9-18

On 12-10-18 Mooch/vortex won the Challenger Tournament with a score of 5-0 against Def!led in the finals. He dueled Vix on the same day with Vix coming out the winner 10-1. Vix retains the NA Dueling Championship.

NEXT CHALLENGER TOURNAMENT WILL BE SUNDAY 12-16-18

damn this is a sweet tournament idea, when's the next one?
also if that video's the pinnacle of duelists (leos vs vix) does that really look fun to anyone? is this what all the yearly saber adjustments amount to?

damn this is a sweet tournament idea, when's the next one?
also if that video's the pinnacle of duelists (leos vs vix) does that really look fun to anyone? is this what all the yearly saber adjustments amount to?

The next one is scheduled for today in 30ish minutes, Leos is a blue main and Vix had to match it.

Due to the Holidays, the NA Dueling Championship held by Vix was vacated on the 23rd and I will be hosting a double-elimination style tournament on the 30th to declare a new NA Dueling Champion. I know the stats are out-dated in the second post but I promise after new years they will be updated ASAP.