NA Dueling Championship - Weekly Challenger Tournaments

Reaction score
Added, get fear to sign up ;9
Fear doesn't want to sign up because he knows he would automatically win. He saw the list and didn't think it was worth his time. Good thing because now us plebs have a chance!

Reaction score
FEAR IS TO SCARED TO PUT HIS EGO ON THE LINE
Just to clarify why I don't care. Because the Devs are too incompetent to notice all the shortcomings of this game and neglect to fix anything relevant with the patch. I no longer play this mod hardly at all. U might see me once in a blue moon but thats it.

Cheers- Fear

Reaction score
Just to clarify why I don't care. Because the Devs are too incompetent to notice all the shortcomings of this game and neglect to fix anything relevant with the patch. I no longer play this mod hardly at all. U might see me once in a blue moon but thats it.

Cheers- Fear
STFU no ones care keep protecting ur ego fag

Def!led

Internal Beta Team
Reaction score

Cheers- Fear
Sure, the build isn't the best, but that's no reason not to participate. If you're as good as I hear, it should be easy money, right?

Def!led

Internal Beta Team
Reaction score
Just a reminder to everyone, be in the Discord 30 minutes prior to the start of the tournament.
Date Countdown - NA Community Dueling Tournament

Discord - Discord - Free voice and text chat for gamers

Just @ me when you get in the discord so I can give you a role that has access to the other channels

Last edited: