NA Dueling Championship - Weekly Challenger Tournaments

Jaikanatar

US Official Server Admin
In game name: Jaik

Confirmed so far, if it changes I'll let you know via steam

Q: i get a good ping on your server, is it going to stay in the same location for the tournament or is that subject to change?

Thanks for hosting this playa

In game name: Jaik

Confirmed so far, if it changes I'll let you know via steam

Q: i get a good ping on your server, is it going to stay in the same location for the tournament or is that subject to change?

Thanks for hosting this playa

Possibly subject to change depending on how many EU join the tournament, currently it's located in Texas but might relocate to the east coast. Thanks for joining

It's easier for me to just gift over steam. We all game so why not just accept that currency. Paypal I would have to transfer the money in, wait a few day, transfer from USD to EUR, etc

The Plan

October 20th we will meet up in discord 30 minutes prior to the start of the tournament. If you're not there by then you will be removed from the tournament and I will then make the brackets. I will link my twitch channel in the discord and live stream me generating the brackets so noone thinks I manipulated them.

The map will be mb2_saber_training and the duels will be done inside the private rooms. Once the brackets are generated group 1 will go into room 1, group 2 will go into room 2, etc. Once your duels are complete feel free to duel in the open area to pass time.

Once round 1 is complete we will have both round 2 of the winners bracket and round 1 of the losers bracket start their duels. Once those are complete we will move onto round 3 of the winners bracket and round 2 of the losers bracket etc etc. There will be enough rooms to have these duels going on simultaneously.

We are doing it this way to keep some form of organization or else we'd have a huge clusterfuck of randomness going on. The winner of the duels will post the results in the discord for me to mark down. (Do not tell me in-game, must be in discord.) Do not start your duels until I give the go ahead.

Once the tournament is over I will make a new thread to announce the winner and introduce the weekly Challenger Tournament where signups will be done. Also that new thread will hold everything to do with the title, such as prestige leaderboard, title reigns, statistics, etc.

f3f3a54795.png

Last edited:
It's easier for me to just gift over steam. We all game so why not just accept that currency. Paypal I would have to transfer the money in, wait a few day, transfer from USD to EUR, etc
paypal automatically converts the money, you don't even get charged for it