MBII Development: Looking to the future

Discussion in 'Developer Diaries' started by Viserys, Dec 8, 2016.

1. chicknman

chicknman

Jawa engineer class

2. {Δ} Achilles

{Δ} Achilles Internal Beta Team

Lack of shield animations being an issue there.

k4far likes this.
  3. k4far

k4far Contributor Internal Beta Team

I volunteer to be a dummy for motion capture... shame, probably wrong technology. How about JKHub to the rescue, someone might have been working on chivalry battles of some sort.

...Lightsaber works kinda like a shield? So why not modify This animation.

Last edited: Jun 7, 2017
  4. Sanic

Sanic

before anyone should try to make rando suggestions on what they think should be in mb2, mb2's devteam needs to figure out what is the image of their game and what they want the game to be about

like how tribes decided to completely adopt the whole go fast as F**k skiing, mb2 needs to decide what it's about first before we make any real, serious decisions. adding a class at this point could completely change everything and if it isn't to the vision of mb2 then we just might be worse off with it than without.

5. SeV

SeV EU Official Server Admin Internal Beta Team

Soon, there won't be a future for MBII if the cogwheels don't start movin'

Sanic likes this.
  6. Jameson

Jameson

Cuz bf2 am I right? XD

7. PizzaTheSlut

PizzaTheSlut

Well I'm guessing it will end up being the two classes tossed around back in the day which are spy and enforcer. Gunner with a melee weapon on Imps (Gammoreans, Mango Guards, Royal Guards) and then Spy on rebs with the disguise ability already in the FA maybe cloak item too. It would take little dev time as all the stuff is already in the game especially if you don't give them any new guns. Heck you could do it with only skins already in FA mode.

8. Vitéz

Vitéz

I suggest to lock this thread already, and consider the idea to disable the option for non-devs to post into the dev diaries and news threads. We (should) find here dev based news and information; non-devs have topics like Community Discussion, Support, and Feedback & Gameplay to suggest ideas, share opinions about the current build, or cry about something.

Btw, more dev diaries would be welcomed. Even if not much changed since the last post, it'd be good for the players to see that the development is not completely dead.

Antraxo, Jameson and Black Dynamite like this.
  9. Jameson

Jameson

If we will continue talking about this, there will be a lot of requests of adding new classes, re-making mb2, removing this, removing that,etc.

10. |CB|Lyrion

|CB|Lyrion

Hi! I'd like to apply on the Gameplay Direction.

You can find my creative post here at: Hardcore Battle! Full MB2 Idea (Revisited Class, Blaster, New deflection, Darts & more )

I think this is a very solid base to work on with! But i'd also like to have an oppinion from both the Devs.Team, and the Community to see what yall think about it!

If you find my creative ideas to be worthy of the team, then let me know and highly like and try to put all of it for the higher cause.

Jaikanatar likes this.